Spiritual Warrior

Not getting responses to my texts

56 posts in this topic

On 01/11/2023 at 3:57 PM, Spiritual Warrior said:

Not sure... Maybe I was scared of taking her out on a real date... so I took the easy route and invited her to a party... 

Good work!

Another note: Why did you leave the girls in the bar and what was the reason you exchanged numbers?

I hate texting, so I'd always try to stay as long as possible with her and get to know her. If you absolutely have to leave, plan a date with her right there. Or at least say something vague like let's meet up next week.

On 11/3/2023 at 6:22 PM, SeaMonster said:

It depends.  Some guys will sperg out, or talk about things that aren't going to move it forward.  You should generally stick to "chick crack" topics imo.

What you say pretty much doesn’t matter. How you say it, on the other hand… And to get that part right you have to be in the flow, and if you’re calibrating what you say before the fact, the girl will not get great vibes. If you’re not calibrating what you say before you say it, you will definitely be moving it forward. If you are calibrating what you say before you say it, you’ll be scared and probably won’t move it forward.

Most phone numbers will never respond.

Focus on grabbing like 5-10 numbers per night. And focus on same night lays because her mood will be gone the next day.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Maybe you typed the wrong number. Maybe you have dyslexia.

Try calling her.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

Try calling her.

Little unorthodox, but it’s been known to work ime. Generally, non-in-person communication should serve one and only one purpose though — setting a meetup.

What works better is usually simply texting, but IF you’ve gone more than 2 days without any text (or otherwise) contact, calling is actually a good option, if not the best option.

Good job for mentioning that Yimpa.

On 11/7/2023 at 10:07 PM, Leo Gura said:

Most phone numbers will never respond.

Focus on grabbing like 5-10 numbers per night. And focus on same night lays because her mood will be gone the next day.

Then what is the point if a same night lay of it's all dependent on her mood the following day? It's like you literally have to restart. Most likely she still won't text you. 

Edited by MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI

• Feminist 

11 hours ago, MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI said:

Then what is the point if a same night lay of it's all dependent on her mood the following day? It's like you literally have to restart. Most likely she still won't text you. 

This game is hard brother, try to stay hopeful. Each rejection is a learning experience. 

15 hours ago, MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI said:

The point of getting laid is that it’s what you want (whatever the reason; maybe you’re just filling a void, maybe you just love women). If it’s not what you want, then you’re in the wrong game.

Edited by The0Self

@Spiritual Warrior My dear, cultivate this mindset and remind to yourself those important things, each time someone is rejecting you:

1. This is their loss, because every person is like an entire world, and loosing you it's like loosing the entire world.

2. It tells more about them, than it tells about you. Don't let rejection to define who you are. 

3. No person in the world can be rejected by everyone- there are always people in the world who wouldn't reject you.

4. Bear in mind that there is always some amount of rejection expected, because no one can be liked by everyone. Have the courage to be disliked, it's ok to be disliked.

5. This is a bit radical but, when someone is rejecting you, be happy that they were true to themselves. It's better than someone pretending to like you while they are not, just because they afraid to hurt you.

6. Love yourself. Do something kind for yourself.

Let Love In

3 hours ago, Lila9 said:

@Spiritual Warrior My dear, cultivate this mindset and remind to yourself those important things, each time someone is rejecting you:

1. This is their loss, because every person is like an entire world, and loosing you it's like loosing the entire world.

2. It tells more about them, than it tells about you. Don't let rejection to define who you are. 

3. No person in the world can be rejected by everyone- there are always people in the world who wouldn't reject you.

4. Bear in mind that there is always some amount of rejection expected, because no one can be liked by everyone. Have the courage to be disliked, it's ok to be disliked.

5. This is a bit radical but, when someone is rejecting you, be happy that they were true to themselves. It's better than someone pretending to like you while they are not, just because they afraid to hurt you.

6. Love yourself. Do something kind for yourself.

Thank you @Lila9 I couldn't help but smile while reading this and I think you're right on all accounts. I appreciate you :) 

8 hours ago, The0Self said:

The point of getting laid is that it’s what you want (whatever the reason; maybe you’re just filling a void, maybe you just love women). If it’s not what you want, then you’re in the wrong game.

Yeah, I noticed also women invest in men after sex. Getting that lay will make her text you like crazy. But again this isn't always the case. 

Sex will be forgotten. It's impermanent. :)

• Feminist 

7 hours ago, Spiritual Warrior said:

Thank you @Lila9 I couldn't help but smile while reading this and I think you're right on all accounts. I appreciate you :) 

❤️

Let Love In

8 hours ago, MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI said:

Who cares dude. Move on to the next girl. This isn't rocket science.

It's so easy to say this when you're on the outside looking in 

On 11/14/2023 at 3:01 PM, Spiritual Warrior said:

It's so easy to say this when you're on the outside looking in 

I can resonate. I had this woman I was seeing trying to teach her how to sing. She had and still has a very beautiful voice. It was very nice seeing her, but I was too clingy and slow if I wanted to aim for what I think she wanted. But now I have to forget her. Hard to do, but I am making good progress I think and there really are a lot of fish in the sea.