Loveeee

How often do you trip ?

16 posts in this topic

Getting serious, increasing dosages, starting every two weeks, aiming for every week

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

Whenever my intuition says it’s the appropriate time. Better to be in touch with what you need rather than going off a script or an expectation.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Vibes Thank you. I’m allowing myself to have an active role in my healing now, rather than having the drugs or trips do it all for me. Life begins to open up in this way, despite all challenges that come along with it. For example, I’ve been allowing myself to authentically express pain that’s been suppressed for over a decade. To do that, I first had to realize that I can’t let go of pain if I refuse to accept that pain to begin with.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

2 hours ago, Vibes said:

When I started with mushrooms, I used to trip every other week. Then slowly was spacing them out more.

My latest trip was 5-6 months ago, but it was so deep that I'm a little scared to go back haha

@Vibes @Yimpa That's why I feel the need to stick to a routine, I've been scared for a year and a half but everytime I muster the courage to trip, like I did twice this month, I realize there was nothing to be scared of, ridiculous self-deception 

If not for fear I would already be some kind of alien mind right now, we all would I guess 

It depends, sometimes 2 times a week then once a month then every 3 months 

I think forcing yourself to stick to a schedule when taking psychedelics is generally a really bad idea. Like @Yimpa said, intuition is the best thing to tell you when you need to dose.

However if your getting serious like you said. Then forcing yourself to stick to a schedule is a sure fire way to get you into some uncharted territory. If that’s what your after.

Edited by Francis777

@Francis777 I forced myself to do 5 meo malt until I got my breakthrough. It was worth it but it was not fun to force yourself every time, it's a bit stressfull because it's not your time mostly 

9 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Francis777 I forced myself to do 5 meo malt until I got my breakthrough. It was worth it but it was not fun to force yourself every time, it's a bit stressfull because it's not your time mostly 

how many trips did it take? 

And yeah its probably not going to be a fun ride, but you can guarantee some kind of results.

@Francis777 13 times Overall, every 2 times a week. I increased slowly 

I got my breakthrough as I jumped from last dose plugged 21 mg to 25,5 mg

Edited by OBEler

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

@Francis777 13 times Overall, every 2 times a week. I increased slowly 

I got my breakthrough as I jumped from last dose plugged 21 mg to 25,5 mg

damn that's pretty good going,  good that you stuck with it.

just get drunk and then eat them you dont get scared, ur just kinda like woooooaaah

Edited by Hojo

21 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Whenever my intuition says it’s the appropriate time.

Agree.

It usually comes in waves for me though. Froom deep tripping to sober integration.

Often. The amount of valuable insight I get is great and it keeps me driven. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

23 hours ago, Davino said:

Agree.

It usually comes in waves for me though. Froom deep tripping to sober integration.

Same here. My trips seem to fill up a queue of sober integration work to do. Once that's exhausted and things start slowing down, intuition strikes again 

When I take a break from substances, my consciousness increases. It’s the inverse of what the human mind expects to be the right way to do things.

One finds all kinds of strategies to not do the work