Princess Arabia

It's Obvious/I'm Alone

103 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

From an absolute perspective, yes. From a relative perspective, you are the captain of your ship.

Both perspectives are equally valid, and it is not advisable to brush aside one in favor of the other.

23 hours ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

@Bazooka Jesus Where you can find the absolute perspective and where you can find the relative perspective?

Is there a street where is it located? Does it have a phone number where I can call?

Maybe there is only one perspective (Reality, Life, this experience), and the mind calls it relative when it serves the ego?

Notice how well serves the ego to exist such a thing as a relative perspective, in order to this ego keep existing.

20 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

@Bazooka Jesus Where you can find the absolute perspective and where you can find the relative perspective?

Is there a street where is it located? Does it have a phone number where I can call?

Maybe there is only one perspective (Reality, Life, this experience), and the mind calls it relative when it serves the ego?

Notice how well serves the ego to exist such a thing as a relative perspective, in order to this ego keep existing.

You may serve yourself AND serve other-selves simultaneously.

22 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

I'm not going through a psychosis, as some may think, nor do I not see myself as separate, even though I know that's an illusion. It will take more than a little wine or a little weed to make that shift in consciousness. I know I felt something and when you said "open new doors in my perception that i may not have experienced before, I totally resonated with that. 

Depersonalization isn't psychosis, but it is a severe neurosis.

Here's the issue: it is not something to take lightly.  It is a response to powerful feelings of panic or anxiety that one can't handle, so the world and your sense of self turns strange.

It's quite different from nondual awakening.  They SOUND similar but are very different.

You may want to practice more grounding techniques rather than those causing you to dissociate like this (or whatever intoxicants cause it.)  You want to be more IN your body rather than OUT of it.

44 minutes ago, SeaMonster said:

Depersonalization isn't psychosis, but it is a severe neurosis.

Here's the issue: it is not something to take lightly.  It is a response to powerful feelings of panic or anxiety that one can't handle, so the world and your sense of self turns strange.

It's quite different from nondual awakening.  They SOUND similar but are very different.

You may want to practice more grounding techniques rather than those causing you to dissociate like this (or whatever intoxicants cause it.)  You want to be more IN your body rather than OUT of it.

Ok...thank you. I'm fine. I'm very calm and I eat fairly healthy and look at myself and the world in a relatively healthy manner. I get along with most people I meet and I don't engage in gossip nor do I have too many people around me to distract me. I almost always read, watch or listen to topics of importance and that I can learn something of substance from. I am not on any medication nor am I physically ill or sick and i don't consume the news, nor do i watch any movies that are too violent or disturbing. When I awake in the morning i put my hand on my heart, go within and I feel my presence, I listen to jazz music all day that is very soothing. My life is not very stressful and I live in the woods where there are not a lot of distractions and noise. Most days I feel fine and i may drink a bit of wine here and there when I go out.

I can list some of the things that I think are wrong in my life and would like to change but I you get the drift. So if I have severe neurosis then I don't know but I feel pretty good mentally and I consider myself a little more mentally stable than a lot of people I see and even on this forum. Experiences happen and I'm not disputing what you're saying. If I see a repeat in episodes or if it happens again, I will certainly take what you're saying into consideration. For now, I'll just remain as I am along with trying to stay present and enjoying my Spiritual journey, whatever that entails. Thank you for your support, though and, like I said, if I notice any disturbances I will certainly take the necessary steps to try to correct it. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

53 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I listen to jazz music all day

On 20/10/2023 at 3:11 PM, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

That is a clear sign that something serious is happening to you. you should seek help

58 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I can list some of the things that I think are wrong in my life and would like to change but I you get the drift.

Yeah, I don't dispute that you do a lot of things right in your life; however it's usually our Achilles' heel that trips us up, so if there is some trouble spot that needs to be attended to it would be a good idea to do so.

6 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

That is a clear sign that something serious is happening to you. you should seek help

OK, that's pretty funny, I have to commend you. 

But seriously, it depends on the kind of jazz.  Free jazz might be a bit disorienting but cool jazz might be good.

24 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Don't know what to tell whomever i'm going to seek help for, What should I say to them.

Edit: I just noticed you commented on my jazz music statement. Guess you were being funny, Smooth Jazz, You should check it out. Pretty soothing.

Edited by Princess Arabia

17 minutes ago, SeaMonster said:

Yeah, I don't dispute that you do a lot of things right in your life; however it's usually our Achilles' heel that trips us up, so if there is some trouble spot that needs to be attended to it would be a good idea to do so.

OK, that's pretty funny, I have to commend you. 

But seriously, it depends on the kind of jazz.  Free jazz might be a bit disorienting but cool jazz might be good.

Show me somebody whose life is perfect. Doesn't mean I suffer from neurosis, If I was to tell somebody that knows me that I suffer from neurosis they would look at me like...where. Just saying.

8 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Show me somebody whose life is perfect. Doesn't mean I suffer from neurosis, If I was to tell somebody that knows me that I suffer from neurosis they would look at me like...where. Just saying.

You seem fine to me, but I'm only getting information in the form of words on a screen. But so far if anything you come across as very mature. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Just now, Razard86 said:

You seem fine to me, but I'm only getting information in the form of words on a screen. But so far if anything you come across as very mature. 

No I'm maturely severely neurotic. 

26 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Everyone is neurotic deep down, what happens is that they cover their neurosis with the appearance of a life full of content. Take away their content and they will go crazy. It is very difficult to transcend the neurosis that it means to be human

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

Everyone is neurotic deep down, what happens is that they cover their neurosis with the appearance of a life full of content. Take away their content and they will go crazy. It is very difficult to transcend the neurosis that it means to be human

Ok

46 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

No I'm maturely severely neurotic. 

Lol all of humanity is in some shape or form its called the human body has needs.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 21.10.2023 at 9:01 PM, Javfly33 said:

Right here, right now.

There are two different ways of looking at the same thing, hence 'perspective'. And one perspective is not more or less valid than the other.

The ego is nothing but focussed tunnel vision. It is that which enables God to play the game of life. No ego = no (human) experience.

Btw, notice how you yourself are creating a distinction between God/Life/Reality on one hand and ego on the other? Well, that's relativity in action, baby. Thanks for proving my point. ;)

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

@Princess Arabia Now that you have had some time and perspective since this post, do you have any new insights? Do you feel this experience was a big event in your life? Was it a gateway to the next level? Do you think you arrived here after years of work or was it random? Should we all see this as a goal for ourselves or a stepping stone to the next level? Or was the experience just a quick detour or momentary setback?

Your post feels educational to me. It feels like a major stepping stone or breakthrough.

On 23/10/2023 at 11:42 AM, Bazooka Jesus said:

The ego is nothing but focussed tunnel vision. It is that which enables God to play the game of life. No ego = no (human) experience.

No, an ego is not necessary for "God to play the game of life" in the same way a Cow does not need an ego to eat grass, fuck and shit.

Btw, notice how you yourself are creating a distinction between God/Life/Reality on one hand and ego on the other? Well, that's relativity in action, baby. Thanks for proving my point. ;)

What? I'm literally saying there isn't an absolute or relative perspective, is you that you are trying to defend that somewhere, somehow, this things actually exist.

Notice you haven't proved it yet. When I asked you you said "right here right now".

What? Here where? All I see is a window, a sofa, a hand, a TV screen. I have to create the concept of relative, absolute, and ego, in order for them to be real. A distinction between actual Life and concepts about life is necessary to grasp this. An "absolute perspective" and "relative perspective" are concepts about life. Not life itself.

When talking about reality, we talk about what is real. Not about your mind, thoughts, or concepts. You can have a world on your own on that brain, but we are interested in clarity and what is actually there.

There are two different ways of looking at the same thing, hence 'perspective'. And one perspective is not more or less valid than the other.

No, there is Reality and then there are a bunch of perspectives.

Perspectives exist within the mind. Perspectives might be useful for some survival tricks, but they won't bring you clarity.

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

No, an ego is not necessary for "God to play the game of life" in the same way a Cow does not need an ego to eat grass, fuck and shit.

In order to eat grass, the cow needs to be able to detect grass. Which would be impossible without focussed tunnel vision.

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

All I see is a window, a sofa, a hand, a TV screen.

These are all relative concepts.

A distinction between actual Life and concepts about life is necessary to grasp this.

Exactly. And this distinction is by definition relative.

No, there is Reality and then there are a bunch of perspectives.

Yup, thanks for reiterating what I said.

Perspectives might be useful for some survival tricks, but they won't bring you clarity.

But they undenieably exist. Otherwise we would not be talking about them right now. And you don't gain clarity by denying the existence of that which is the case. You gain clarity by recognizing it for what it is.

Why so serious?

4 hours ago, Soul Flight said:

@Princess Arabia Now that you have had some time and perspective since this post, do you have any new insights? Do you feel this experience was a big event in your life? Was it a gateway to the next level? Do you think you arrived here after years of work or was it random? Should we all see this as a goal for ourselves or a stepping stone to the next level? Or was the experience just a quick detour or momentary setback?

Your post feels educational to me. It feels like a major stepping stone or breakthrough.

Years of work, no. Years of experience, yes. Random, no. Nothing is random. The Universe doesn't give you anything it knows you can't handle. You might think you can't, but the Universe (which is you) knows you can. When you move to God it moves to you. The more you acknowledge or recognize it's presence within you, the more it acknowledges you. It doesn't force, it welcomes with open arms. It recognized that I was ready for this recognition fully, it recognized that I recognized it. I recognized that it recognized that I recognized it. Not trying to sound redundant, but read that last sentence again if you need to.

The experience wasn't a big event. Nothing is a big event, if anything, the big event occurred at my conception. When I started to invent myself, when I started to become Aware of a separate self. The constructions, how I got here. It's all been lined up. I don't know how I did it but intuit that I did. All the people places, things, circumstances ALL OF IT, was supposed to be. It's obvious to me still how it's all me, but not from an egoic perspective but the Absolute's even though they are one of the same. 

I still have certain fears and doubts and insecurities, etc but they are only there because I put them there. I've seen through that. I've seen how "others" are just a reflection of the One. Nothing is a setback, not even perceived setbacks. Everything is leading us towards the light, home, but not linearly because we are already there, just to realize it, recognize it. 

The main thing that has changed for me is that the unwelcome energies don't linger for long. They visit and they leave because i'm not feeding them as much and they also come less and less. I see through them, I notice the patterns. It's a construct. One has to follow the other, its deeply engrained in our psyche. So I'm less annoyed, less fearful, less angry, frustrated and more understanding. When those emotions arise I see them for what they are, and when i'm starting to attach stories and labels unto them I stop myself and just laugh and smile and just say to the self 'you see that, there you go again". It's a game I play. I'm always observing myself, talking to myself, it's two of us me and the self. Both are the same, but one is doing and one is looking. I even gave it a name. We talk all the time. But it's the One. 

Life is still the same, only appears and seen differently on the inside, even though there is no inside, only appears that way. It's all appearances. It's so obvious.

1 minute ago, Squeekytoy said:

🥰 beautiful. I've had a taste of this metaphysical aloneness, to give it a name. And I was sobbing. When you're in the process of releasing the emotional energy that comes free at times like that, whatever caused it, forget about any spiritual blahdiblah about not identifying with it or whatnot. That's not your job in that moment. The disidentification is already in progress, that's what that release is. So you just let it happen, totally weep and let it all come out, however much time it needs. That is you being purged of some personal/ego content, and that's the only thing that matters. And that is why it felt so good the next day, liberated from the heaviness of a particular chunk of content.

Thank you 

New perspectives are the catalyst for breaking previous assumptions about reality. Tapping into the unknown with an open heart reduces fears.

Absolute Aloneness may seem alien, but it’s certainly more holistic than a reality of others run selfishly amok. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI