SQAAD

Incredible & Jaw Dropping LSD God Realisation

40 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Be careful.

Going that deep may start to destroy your human life. And not in a healthy way.

@Leo Guraok I see, good to know that you will adresse this Issue in your upcoming course in more detail

On 10/21/2023 at 9:29 AM, Vibes said:

@Leo Gura Just noticed that you removed 'You are Leo.' from your signature...

I thought I was the only one who was that detail oriented ;) 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Be careful.

Fair warning. Obviously you speak from experience. How did you manage this OR were you even able to? 

Edited by PenguinPablo

4 hours ago, docs20 said:

how much weed?

I personally take medicinal high CBD oil nightly. If I miss my dose and take it the next night, I’m guaranteed to have a mystical experience.

Everyone’s results will vary, of course. I personally like being a human, so I try not to miss my dose.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Great Report!

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

@Leo Gura

On 21/10/2023 at 0:40 PM, Leo Gura said:

Everyone is different.

I have no idea what will get anyone to alien consciousness but me.

I have achieved insane consciousness on weed. But that's me. You ain't me.

Leo, i believe that if you had previously done psychedelics and accessed mystical states, then.. if you take weed it can take you to a similar place.

But if you have never accessed these mystical states, then i guess the weed will just give your a regular buzz and nothing more.

@ZenSwift

On 25/10/2023 at 0:17 AM, ZenSwift said:

Great Report!

Thank you! :-)

@Leo Gura

On 23/10/2023 at 1:39 PM, Leo Gura said:

Be careful.

This kinda reminds me of Ramana Maharshi. He was so awake that he damaged his leg from sitting too much in mystical states.  But eventually he learned his lesson.

Can you please explain why is this the case?? It seems counter-intuitive.. My intention is to trip so i can improve the quality of my life.

Edited by SQAAD

1 hour ago, SQAAD said:

My intention is to trip so i can improve the quality of my life.

That's not what Consciousness is about. You want a nice life, but Consciousness doesn't care about that. Consciousness will strip you of all your human fantasies, stories, desires, and ideas. The deeper you go, the less human you will become.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's not what Consciousness is about. You want a nice life, but Consciousness doesn't care about that. Consciousness will strip you of all your human fantasies, stories, desires, and ideas. The deeper you go, the less human you will become.

Can this still not equate to living a quality life? because you do still need a decent degree consciousness to master the human mind. 

Are you just saying that at some point your consciousness reaches an equilibrium where it can no longer be sustained in a human mind. So it has the adverse effect.

Where was that tipping point for you?

Edited by Francis777

39 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

Can this still not equate to living a quality life? because you do still need a decent degree consciousness to master the human mind. 

It can if you keep consciousness low and you manage it well.

Are you just saying that at some point your consciousness reaches an equilibrium where it can no longer be sustained in a human mind. So it has the adverse effect.

There are different kinds of consciousness. Some of it is aligned with human life and some is not.

It's hard to know how much your mind will be able to handle and how fast.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It can if you keep consciousness low and you manage it well.

There are different kinds of consciousness. Some of it is aligned with human life and some is not.

It's hard to know how much your mind will be able to handle and how fast.

On 10/16/2023 at 8:53 AM, SQAAD said:

@Leo Gura

What substance did you use to access that state?

Consciousness is nothing other than consciousness.  You are conscious and at the same time, you are either /dreaming/ hallucinating/ or doing what ever dance you are experiencing.  Or dead if that is possible?  Lsd, weed, DMT, shrooms, it's all magic in its own way.  

I did  8gr's of shrooms once and all I consciously experienced was strange numerical figures,  they were imprinted in my mind's eye, and that source was beyond me... left me baffled after my visions morphed back into the baseline of my mind's eye. 

There is only one perspective we can call consciousness, you are it in many forms... as I see it.

Not trying to deny anyone's experience, but the doorway goes deep, no one holds the key. Just saying...

Edited by Sir Oberon

32 minutes ago, Sir Oberon said:

Consciousness is nothing other than consciousness.  You are conscious and at the same time, you are either /dreaming/ hallucinating/ or doing what ever dance you are experiencing.  Or dead if that is possible?  Lsd, weed, DMT, shrooms, it's all magic in its own way.  

I did  8gr's of shrooms once and all I consciously experienced was strange numerical figures,  they were imprinted in my mind's eye, and that source was beyond me... left me baffled after my visions morphed back into the baseline of my mind's eye. 

There is only one perspective we can call consciousness, you are it in many forms... as I see it.

Or, if you see the Buddha, kill him.

@Leo Gura

On 27/10/2023 at 5:19 AM, Leo Gura said:

But Leo... you've said that Truth is Health.

What you are saying here seems very negative, bleak and depressive. Can you please explain why Consciousness doesn't care about me having a nice life?

After all, why would God not want that for all its beings??

On 10/26/2023 at 9:19 PM, Leo Gura said:

Ah! So that’s what you meant by this statement… context is important!

Fucking genius recontextualization there.

IMG_3249.jpeg

53 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

Can you please explain why Consciousness doesn't care about me having a nice life?

God is in control. You assuming you know better than God is a mistake.

After all, why would God not want that for all its beings??

Lose your human identity, and see how that can absolutely be the case. 

Your selfish perspective prevents you from being that. 

@Yimpa 

On 30/10/2023 at 1:26 PM, Yimpa said:

God is in control. You assuming you know better than God is a mistake.

Lose your human identity, and see how that can absolutely be the case. 

Your selfish perspective prevents you from being that. 

I don't understand what you mean. Can you please provide additional information?

I strongly believe that God cares for all its being and my Awakenings have showed me the profound Intelligence and Hormony behind everything. This does not mean though that everything will always go my way. 

But why God/Infinite Intelligence wouldn't care for all of its being to live a happy life? Can you explain?

Edited by SQAAD

2 hours ago, SQAAD said:

But why God/Infinite Intelligence wouldn't care for all of its being to live a happy life? Can you explain?

What I mean is that humans tend to love one thing over another thing. So for a human to be happy, it needs reality to be a particular way. 

Do you really think that God loves a saint more than it does a terrorist? 

I know that is an extreme example, but contemplate it deeply and have a direct experience of what I am pointing to.