Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aaron p

Does moral living affect higher/lower "rebirth" in reincarnation leo

16 posts in this topic

I believe in reincarnation and karma as per your video @Leo Gura but my question is:

Does moral living affect being reborn into "higher or lower" states [as we're led to believe in the likes of buddhism?]

Leo, have your beliefs and opinions changed at all about karma and rebirths, kindly share if so :) Hope your well teacher

Morality does not exist, it does not come from anything tangible and you can only submit to a system out of fear of punishment, supperstition...

Having such a bias prevents you from seeing things from an “energetic” perspective.

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

Morality does not exist, it does not come from anything tangible and you can only submit to a system out of fear of punishment, supperstition...

Having such a bias prevents you from seeing things from an “energetic” perspective.

@Schizophonia i duno bro, my intuition says that there is a place for human level love. look at leos apology on his vlog, he says he now is very caring towards the suffering of all other sentient beings

Edited by Aaron p

48 minutes ago, Aaron p said:

@Schizophonia i duno bro, my intuition says that there is a place for human level love.

Love is a pleasant feeling, it has nothing to do with the notion of morality.
In fact it's selfish...but anyway, if you dig into why people go into "moral" delusions, you'll find that it's also selfish, everything is selfish in a more or less conscious and sophisticated way.

48 minutes ago, Aaron p said:

look at leos apology on his vlog, he says he now is very caring towards the suffering of all other sentient beings

He is more or less empathetic. He felt the hurt he may have made another person feel, did not appreciate it and made clear his desire not to do it again.
He can himself disguise the underlying mechanics as much as he wants with his "towards the suffering of all other sentient beings", the truth is that his main and only tangible motivation is basically his mirror neurons and nothing more. 

@Aaron p

On 13/10/2023 at 3:23 PM, Aaron p said:

I believe in reincarnation and karma as per your video @Leo Gura but my question is:

Does moral living affect being reborn into "higher or lower" states [as we're led to believe in the likes of buddhism?]

Leo, have your beliefs and opinions changed at all about karma and rebirths, kindly share if so :) Hope your well teacher

Yes, moral living will affect your karmic cycle.

@AerisVahnEphelia

On 18/10/2023 at 4:25 AM, AerisVahnEphelia said:

@Danioover9000 but you assume moral and karmic cycle. Tell us more on them it's hard to know anything from this.

I believe in a strong ethical and moral framework is necessary for societies to live in cohesion. Without men enforcing moral and ethical standards, well, everyone then can kill, rape, steal, lie, commit other evil and deranged acts like necrophilia, incest, and so on with impunity. All that depraved action is a net bad, a very big net bad. For example, why is fucking your cousin immoral?

10 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@AerisVahnEphelia

I believe in a strong ethical and moral framework is necessary for societies to live in cohesion. Without men enforcing moral and ethical standards, well, everyone then can kill, rape, steal, lie, commit other evil and deranged acts like necrophilia, incest, and so on with impunity. All that depraved action is a net bad, a very big net bad. For example, why is fucking your cousin immoral?

The way I see it, we all need a good fuck now and again. Women, and men.  Those who choose the celibate path have all my respect.  Those who want to fuck have my respect too.  Desire always has a price.    You must know what I'm saying.  My greatest moments of enlightenment have always hinged on the edge of such needs.

And for some people fucking is a thing they can't have, for whatever reason?  The flesh is one thing, the spirit another.   Where you go from here will be a lot like this place.   The enlightenment process has steps that go up and down.  The way I have seen it.

On 10/13/2023 at 10:23 AM, Aaron p said:

Moral living has a thing to do with it,  but by whose standards?  God?  God's awareness is about living life.  Enlightenment comes to us....or do we come to enlightenment?  I have always experienced that God comes to me.. with simple simplicity.

Don't ask me to explain it.

Edited by Sir Oberon

There is no free will anyway.

I

8 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

There is no free will anyway.

Could be, if so we are along for the ride of our life... what did you learn?

Guys, stop allowing someone with schizophonia to convince you of anything pertaining to the universe. 

Also, learn how to get the answer for yourself.

You don't need Leo (or anyone else for that matter) to answer for this and should never need to. Microdose some psychedelics and zone out for 30 mins to an hour and you will realize how fucking intelligent you are. Also, reincarnations/karma and any conceptual system are imagination. It only exists because it's an illusion. Just like pissing in a cup. 

All of this is spiritual piss once you actually start tripping and/or contemplating seriously. 

what the fuck even is a karmic cycle, @Leo Gura are there cycles of birth death and rebirth? or is that just buddhist bullshit (PS i really would love an answer to this one because im starting to get more involved with buddhism)

Edited by Aaron p

Idk what your idea of moral living is. But if you reach enough Love within yourself you just would rather be loving than not, it's just your natural state. And it's not like God asks you to be impoverished in order to be Love. If you have more then you can't help but give, if you have less then someone else will have to give it to you.

And yes if you reach maximum Love you will go to Heaven 🌟;)xD✨.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Morals are rules made up from Societies, Societies are made up of Human Beings, so because of a lack of High Consciousness we have a Moral Code and/or Law so that the Society can at the least Function, without these things it would be chaos everywhere and no Wellbeing to be seen..

This is a question of Good/Bad, Right/Wrong and so forth, in the end there no such thing, Putin thinks and believes he is Good and Doing the Right thing, others disagree, neither is correct.  Its just a matter of Consciousness, low Consciousness as we have with the masses of people alive today bring about a certain Samskara  or way of things, this is due to individual Karma, which is the residual effect of previous actions (physical, mental, emotional and energy action) by which almost no one is aware of, most of the population is living by accident, hence we have a very Unconscious world and the results we have. 

With a lack of Consciousness for sure You will have a physical death and be reborn in another body, your Karma goes with you, but You can't remember it generally, if You did you wouldn't be able to function in this world, it like feeling guilt about an act You did, it bothers you, well if You could remember the 100's of lives you lived, then how would you function. So nature makes it so you can't remember but things have to be worked out, if You live Consciously you will work it out in this lifetime and not be reborn...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru