jdc7733

I’ve lost my mind from taking psychedelics.

49 posts in this topic

I think I reached my lowest point when I already thought I was in danger if I was in with certain situations again, went into one of those situations again just so I could take ketamine, I’ve got to the point where I literally don’t care if I’m in any danger, I just want drugs and I don’t care about the consequences anymore. I also think anything can mean anything.

56 minutes ago, jdc7733 said:

I think I reached my lowest point when I already thought I was in danger if I was in with certain situations again, went into one of those situations again just so I could take ketamine, I’ve got to the point where I literally don’t care if I’m in any danger, I just want drugs and I don’t care about the consequences anymore. I also think anything can mean anything.

Lol. Slow down a bit. Take a break. Set a strict period without drugs. At least a month. Then switch to something other than ketamine.

Anything can mean anything ;) in a certain state.

You're imagining drugs. Don't be a slave to your own imagination.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

You lost your mind? No mind sounds great

also Ketamine can be a bit addictive i guess for some but you’re gonna ruin your bladder and regret it. 

Ground yourself, stop taking drugs.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

6 minutes ago, jdc7733 said:

@Schizophonia how is it possible to know yourself?

I took the wrong page lol, but oddly enough it's a statement that I did well to put out, I think.

In the sense that if you don't know yourself, then you don't have an agenda and you will feel lost.
It takes a lot of honesty.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

ketamine isn’t even a real psychedelic

it’s a horse dewormer or cat anesthetic either one of those

On 10/12/2023 at 2:21 AM, jdc7733 said:

Hi there. You are in danger. How old are you? Get help. We have all been there. You are not alone. You need to reset to baseline and get sober. Take a break. Hit pause. All this philosophy is way too heavy. So take a little break from the philosophy and get grounded. Take a break from this forum. We have our whole life to tackle these issues and think them through. You can always circle back to the big questions in a few months or a few years.

So talk to friends and family. Talk to girls. Be social. Eat healthy, drink water, sleep, unplug, cutback on the phone and online activity, take a multivitamin, take a break from all drugs, get clean, cut out sugar, caffeine, and salt. Go vegetarian. Exercise. Get therapy or counseling. Get a job or go to school. Pray. Show gratitude. Meditate. Find balance. Have fun. Get distracted. Watch funny silly movies. Go hiking. See nature. See water and hear water. Get sunshine. Get a physical. Volunteer. Get your head straight. Get your life together. Drugs can mess you up. Get sober. Call hotlines. Check out fireside project. Do yoga. Run, walk, do cardio. Have sex if possible. Read self help books or positivity materials. Go to church.

Good luck. You an do it. :)

Edited by Soul Flight

Attend AA meetings. Listen to people. Be careful about self destruction. Go to 12 step meetings for codependency or narcotics or children of alcoholics etc.

12 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

Ketamine is super cool, but the taste is unbearable.
At or near the same level of letting several Xanax pills melt in your mouth.

3 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Ketamine is super cool, but the taste is unbearable.
At or near the same level of letting several Xanax pills melt in your mouth.

The taste of mushrooms or ayahu is worse

5 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

The taste of mushrooms or ayahu is worse

beurk

7 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

also Ketamine can be a bit addictive i guess for some but you’re gonna ruin your bladder and regret it. 

Not for me. The last trip was too powerful that I am now resisting going back there.

5 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

This would explain my expansive collection of cat videos.

I’ve never tasted it, as I’ve only taken it intravenously (legally).

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

This is not good. Discontinue use and work on building up your life.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

12 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Not for me. The last trip was too powerful that I am now resisting going back there.

This would explain my expansive collection of cat videos.

I’ve never tasted it, as I’ve only taken it intravenously (legally).

It's very easy to snort, but a good amount ends up in your throat and it has a very unpleasant chemical taste.
The kind of taste where you swallow as hard as you can to desperately get the taste out.

@Leo Gura life is a trap. How am I supposed to build up my life when everyone is saying and doing strange things and idk what they mean? I messaged my mental health nurse but no reply.

6 minutes ago, jdc7733 said:

@Leo Gura life is a trap. How am I supposed to build up my life when everyone is saying and doing strange things and idk what they mean? I messaged my mental health nurse but no reply.

That's to say ?

22 minutes ago, jdc7733 said:

life is a trap. How am I supposed to build up my life when everyone is saying and doing strange things and idk what they mean? I messaged my mental health nurse but no reply.

Let go of trying to figure out what they mean, as well as the need for others to save you. Everything will fall in its place when you trust yourself. And you will have clarity on all of this.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI