Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, lina said:

@Nivsch no justifications for war crimes. please watch the video that I shared https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNqilIwiqAM&ab_channel=DoubleDownNe

I saw it now. There is problems with the settlements in the west bank and I have a lot of criticism on the right-wing actions.

Still, the person in this video is highly biased.

I lost him after he said "This even more severe than what hamas did" and "Israel is deliberately target civilans" which is a 100% biased low quality unnuanced crap.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

39 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Hamas installed traps all over gaza to wait for israeli soldiers. without destroying buildings, hundreds of Israeli soldiers will die for nothing. Remind you that there are NO civilians in those buildings after IDF asked them to live.

Please take this perspective also into accout and don't be so biased.

I’m not being biased. 

it was horrific what hamas did in Israel. So sad and revolting. 

But collective punishment is a war crime. Israel is doing that by cutting electricity, water, food, and blocking aid from entering the Gaza Strip. Giving 1 million people 24 hours to vacate the north or face potential annihilation is a joke. 

15 hours ago, Alex M said:

I've been hearing a lot of talk about the history of this conflict and the Israelis' land grabbing from the Palestinians. It was interesting to listen to the history side of things from an Israeli perspective.

That's really an amazing video, thanks for sharing

4 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

I lost him after he said "This even more severe than what hamas did" and "Israel is deliberately target civilans" which is a 100% biased low quality unnuanced crap.

That's not unbiased that is factually true. The deaths caused by the IDF is so much more than any deaths caused by Hamas. The Israeli president himself suggested that civilians are legitimate targets. Even if such quotes are exaggerated , the prevention of aid, mass deaths of civilians and the shooting of peaceful protestors on multiple occasions both in Gaza and the west bank has no other interpretation than that. 

8 minutes ago, lina said:

That's not unbiased that is factually true. The deaths caused by the IDF is so much more than any deaths caused by Hamas. The Israeli president himself suggested that civilians are legitimate targets. Even if such quotes are exaggerated , the prevention of aid, mass deaths of civilians and the shooting of peaceful protestors on multiple occasions both in Gaza and the west bank has no other interpretation than that. 

Are you muslim or palestinian btw? You don‘t have to answer if you don’t want. But i like to guess. It’s also not very important 

Being a Sunni Muslim, I find that videos like these  reminds me that there are individuals worldwide who seek the truth.

@lina send me a link to where bibi says he target civilians and than we can talk.

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

7 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

IMG_20231016_152018.jpg

So israel is never to blame for anything? That‘s also not realistic sorry. 

Palestinians have to get rid of hamas and islamists

israelis have to get rid of right wing nuts and hardliner zionists

and we can have peace

48 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

So israel is never to blame for anything? That‘s also not realistic sorry. 

You are invited to do your own research, I've done mine and according to my research, this information is accurate.

There is a reason that Israeli army is called Israel Defense Forces, IDF, and history shows that Israel is the one who gets attacked and very rarely attacks first. 

Hamas is an Islamic Resistance movement, who is sworn to Israel's destruction and wants to replace it with an Islamic state, and history shows that they believe in initiating attacks on Israel in order to make their ideology come true, even at the expense of Palestinians lives. 

Let Love In

16 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

You are invited to do your own research, I've done mine and according to my research, this information is accurate.

There is a reason that Israeli army is called Israel Defense Forces, IDF, and history shows that Israel is the one who gets attacked and very rarely attacks first. 

Hamas is an Islamic Resistance movement, who is sworn to Israel's destruction and wants to replace it with an Islamic state, and history shows that they believe in initiating attacks on Israel in order to make their ideology come true, even at the expense of Palestinians lives. 

And what about the settlers, they aren‘t a problem?

42 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

Yes, but the Palestinians could say that they have to attack to prevent Israel's expansion. Israel does not attack, it expands, and that for the Palestinians is an attack. The solution begins by dismantling the colonies in the West Bank. If they did that, they would have the morality in their side, but as long as they continue to spread in the West Bank and vote for governments that have expansion in their program, Palestinian terrorism is morally justified as their only defense for all the Muslims and many of westerns.

Edited by Breakingthewall

3 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

Is it possible to destroy hamas? They probably have the best means to flee from all the palestinians. And they can just recruit new people. After this war i‘m sure many are willing to sign up and fight israel.

I guess the same could be said for many of the now defunct islamic militant organisations.

1 minute ago, Alex M said:

I guess the same could be said for many of the now defunct islamic militant organisations.

Sure. How could you destroy an idea? Just with better ideas 

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Palestinian terrorism is morally justified as their only defense for all the Muslims and many of westerns.

It isn't justified. Nothing justify killing people for the sake of killing. If you can't see Hamas for what it is, I feel sorry for you.

28 minutes ago, Nabd said:

Hamas is an Islamic resistance movement funded by Israel and Iran. They don't care about Palestinians.

This is a conspiracy.

Let Love In