Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

Nobody is safe from the smear campaigning machine:

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Israel is not the most loved nation in the world. 

We were especially loved and hugged by the world in 7.10 and 8.10 and 9.10. Until we invade Gaza. 

World's opinion is like a roller coaster and it will be changed once again to Israel's favor once the terror reach their doorstep.

Edited by Nivsch

🇮🇱 Israel finished 5th in Eurovision while 2nd in Europe's public vote. The song based on Oct events. Eden's performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K60BWlEhtAA

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

@Nivsch

Don't worry; there are a lot of people who hate both.

27 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Nobody is safe from the smear campaigning machine:

Not surprising. It packs a bigger punch when it’s a Jewish person saying it and he is accepting an award for a holocaust film. 😀

23 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

We were especially loved and hugged by the world in 7.10 and 8.10 and 9.10. Until we invade Gaza. 

World's opinion is like a roller coaster and it will be changed once again to Israel's favor once the terror reach their doorstep.

I don’t think your country was being adored by the world prior to the attack. Human rights abuses are frowned upon by the greater world at large. 

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, _Archangel_ said:
1 hour ago, _Archangel_ said:

Jew have been often ostracized and hated but this shouldn't morph into a the victim card that you play whenever you are accused of something.

The reality is that most people go way overboard and easily get all obsessive, ugly and yes: anti-semitic. Ignorance and malicious hate are inherent in extreme ideology whether rightwing or leftwing. Of both of these groups, Jews or the Jewish state are the key target. Both have their own simplistic and dogmatic narrative and the role Jews/Israelis play in them. Also, both of these groups think of themselves as incredibly righteous and as fighting evil. 

My bar to consider someone anti-Semitic is very high but for example, Hamas support-and-sympathizing is a dead giveaway. I know that sometimes people get accused of anti-Semitism for absurd reasons. Like J.K. Rowling for the Harry Potter bankers. That's just absurd and petty. Also, considering that Rowling is very sympathetic toward Jews and Israel.
But If you're one of those people who is obsessed with Israel, you have pretty much no choice but to integrate the truth of Israel's right and dignity. Not doing so is a slippery slope to becoming the thing you hate most. 

And oh boy is this issue an obsession for you people. Why do you think Piers Morgan has like a million of practically the same debate videos on the topic. 

Edited by Vrubel

@Vrubel Yes, but notice how what you just wrote can describe what part of the ruling class in Israel think of Paestinians.
Don't portray Israelis as harmless lambs who have the whole world against them for no reason. 
As i wrote above, reasons are evident for disliking israel operations.

@_Archangel_

1 minute ago, _Archangel_ said:

@Vrubel Yes, but notice how what you just wrote can describe what part of the ruling class in Israel think of Paestinians.
Don't portray Israelis as harmless lambs who have the whole world against them for no reason. 

I agree exactly with this post. great example to parallel Israel's situation, is if you compare Israel to Mexico. It's very likely the cartel still rules Mexico behind the scenes all the way up to it's government, Obviously from what I've read so far, nobody on the pro Palestinian side is attacking Israel as a whole, but only against the ruling class, the right wing Zionists instead. So really we're fighting and criticizing the cartels and not so much all of Mexico.

@Vrubel

36 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

The reality is that most people go way overboard and easily get all obsessive, ugly and yes: anti-semitic. Ignorance and malicious hate are inherent in extreme ideology whether rightwing or leftwing. Of both of these groups, Jews or the Jewish state are the key target. Both have their own simplistic and dogmatic narrative and the role Jews/Israelis play in them. Also, both of these groups think of themselves as incredibly righteous and as fighting evil. 

My bar to consider someone anti-Semitic is very high but for example, Hamas support-and-sympathizing is a dead giveaway. I know that sometimes people get accused of anti-Semitism for absurd reasons. Like J.K. Rowling for the Harry Potter bankers. That's just absurd and petty. Also, considering that Rowling is very sympathetic toward Jews and Israel.
But If you're one of those people who is obsessed with Israel, you have pretty much no choice but to integrate the truth of Israel's right and dignity. Not doing so is a slippery slope to becoming the thing you hate most. 

And oh boy is this issue an obsession for you people. Why do you think Piers Morgan has like a million of practically the same debate videos on the topic. 

What you're just written the equivalent of painting all pro Palestinian supporters as attacking all of Israel, and not just against Netanyahu and his Zionists only. That's like painting their side as attacking all of Mexico, instead of just only the cartels ruling behind the scenes, and you criticizing just the portion of people directly fighting the cartels as terrorists but not freedom fighters.

12 minutes ago, _Archangel_ said:

Any criticism of the Israel narrative and you just hit the high bar they hold, so,  welcome to antisemitism land. It’s a blanket white wash to deflect. 

17 minutes ago, _Archangel_ said:

I am telling you an important truth on a particular issue. You seem like an intelligent person so you can add that to your total understanding. 

54 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

Yeah, war crimes, extreme collective punishments and genocidal intent is pretty high on peoples radars. I know you want us to ignore it. Thanks to smart phones it can’t be hidden like other conflicts. 

3 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

Yeah, war crimes, extreme collective punishments and genocidal intent is pretty high on peoples radars. I know you want us to ignore it. Thanks to smart phones it can’t be hidden like other conflicts. 

You're only proving my point.

4 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

You're only proving my point.

But you are obsessive and going way overboard. Anytime people post things you don’t like you call this thread toxic and have said it reminds you of the Islamic republic of Iran on here. You report people to the mods like a child. Thats going way overboard. Look in the mirror. 

1 minute ago, Merkabah Star said:

But you are obsessive and going way overboard. Anytime people post things you don’t like you call this thread toxic and have said it reminds you of the Islamic republic of Iran on here. You report people to the mods like a child. Thats going way overboard. Look in the mirror. 

Nice lash out, even further proving my point. 

@Vrubel

5 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

Dude you're also proving his point! I don't get it with this projection arguments from both sides!😭

36 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

Sure man. 😂😂

5 hours ago, Merkabah Star said:

@Bobby_2021 that’s the population for Gaza city. 😀 you clearly aren’t Israeli as that’s a rookie mistake. 

Cool. That doesn't make me wrong anyway and even it was that doesn't do anything to refute my larger point.

Why would I need to be Israeli to say all this? How does that come about? 😭

5 hours ago, _Archangel_ said:

We are so invested in it because, in a sense, this conflict talks about Us, westerners, and our internal political and social conflict.

US was pretty much invested in the Saudi conflict. They were backing saudi like they are doing Israel right now, even though Biden pulled out of it in 2021. Still they didn't get any large flack for it. 

5 hours ago, _Archangel_ said:

Division create discussion. Put in the mix Antisemitism and Islamophobia and you have a bomb.

So you do agree that the media & public outcry about Israel has to do with the state of political division within your own country rather than the humanitarian crisis that's actually going on in gaza. 

Media is using the humanitarian crisis for political gain. That's even more despicable. 

4 hours ago, Nivsch said:

They will support you as long as you are willing to be a doormat and let those people wreck Israeli citizens. 

The moment you take control of the situation to stop this bullshit, they hate you. Western liberals in a nut shell.