Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

@Nivsch i will contemplate on that more, thank you

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

59 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

@Nivsch i will contemplate on that more, thank you

I understand now you didn't want to equate Israelis approach on Gaza to "hitler" but just showed an example of a militant approach.

Thank you too for your openness and make your own conclusions and if things are disturbing you open them and we can talk.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

1 hour ago, Nivsch said:

@Raze Yes very sad. Don't forget to blame also hamas in this, he is the main responsible. Thank you.

They aren’t in this case, Israel is restricting aid not Hamas.

@Raze How simple and convenient. You have to fine tune the aid to maintain some pressure on hamas to agree a hostages deal.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

55 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@Raze How simple and convenient. You have to fine tune the aid to maintain some pressure on hamas to agree a hostages deal.

Regardless they can’t be blamed for what Israel is doing any more than Israel can be blamed for what they are doing. To an extant both react to each other and thus are to blame but ultimately primarily everyone is to blame for what they choose to do.

I also don’t see how letting children starve helps a hostage deal, if it was that important Israel would have agreed to their initial all for all proposal.

Edited by Raze

US soldier sets himself on fire outside Israeli Embassy in Washington to protest war on Gaza

@royce wow, he’s in critical condition but still alive.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

37 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

@royce wow, he’s in critical condition but still alive.

god bless him

On 2/25/2024 at 8:42 PM, Nivsch said:

You have to fine tune the aid to maintain some pressure on hamas to agree a hostages deal.

Isn't it a logical contradiction for some Israeli's to say that Hamas are so savage they don't even care about their people suffering above ground - but then they think they can pressure Hamas to give up or agree to a hostage exchange by bringing about suffering to the people they fight for by restricting aid.

If the view is that Hamas are so savage and don't care about their people, why then think that restricting aid and bombing innocent people would pressure Hamas while their immune from it underground?

Besides strategy - it seems the whole conversation about it being morally abhorrent to collectively punish a people seems to be absent because its now become normalised after months of war crimes that the US keeps co-signing on and only paying lip service to the fact they are 'concerned' yet not doing anything tangible but instead continue vetoing ceasefires. Disgusting.

@zazen Obviously hamas doesn't care at all about the citizens and take the food to itself as much as it can.

Less aid can make the citizens put pressure on hamas to agree a deal and even more so to make hamas fear about its own food supply.

Edited by Nivsch

1 hour ago, Nivsch said:

@zazen Obviously hamas doesn't care at all about the citizens and take the food to itself as much as it can.

Less aid can make the citizens put pressure on hamas to agree a deal and even more so to make hamas fear about its own food supply.

What is the evidence that Hamas is stealing aid? The US envoy said Israel has not provided any.

Restricting aid for political reasons is a war crime because it causes starvation.

https://childrenandarmedconflict.un.org/six-grave-violations/denial-of-humanitarian-access/

Edited by Raze

@Raze Oh OK then hamas is ok until proven behind any doubt that he isn't and Israel is anyway the war criminal. Go for whatever make you feel good. 

There were many videos shown in them that hamas shoots citizens who try to take food but it won't convince you anyway. Good night 🌔 

Edited by Nivsch

Israel has been constantly threatened and attacked for 100 years by the countries that surround it and by the Palestinians with whom they live .Whit legitimate reasons? Maybe, depends of who judge it. Israel responds with war more threats. Now what happens is simple: war. In war only one thing counts, winning it. If you have scruples, dedicate yourself to something else, but you must scape from there. Who has the reason? It is subjective and impossible to determine. The only real thing is that Israel is demonstrating that it dares to real war, that if it is attacked, it will respond in a lethal and brutal way. This is how the dynamics of war work, and other considerations are irrelevant.

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Breakingthewall The Camel's back has been broken eventually. 

Edited by Nivsch

47 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@Raze Oh OK then hamas is ok until proven behind any doubt that he isn't and Israel is anyway the war criminal. Go for whatever make you feel good. 

There were many videos shown in them that hamas shoots citizens who try to take food but it won't convince you anyway. Good night 🌔 

I’m not. I will accept evidence if it is presented. Stealing aid doesn’t just mean isolated cases that could be committed by anyone.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us-special-envoy-no-record-hamas-blocking-or-seizing-aid-2023-11-04/

https://www.newsnationnow.com/world/war-in-israel/hamas-not-hijacking-gaza-aid-unrwa/

Let’s say Hamas is stealing aid. So they should just block aid and let millions of people starve?

Edited by Raze

19 minutes ago, Raze said:

Let’s say Hamas is stealing aid. So they should just block aid and let millions of people starve?

They should = who?

@Nivsch ohhh man i started to read your replays ,thought you have a point , bro when you want to talk about a topic read about it good , dont watch   a fucken vedio or two and now replaying to people , you have to study more

https://twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal