Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

@Nivsch

Does this video reflect your own perspectives??

Kedar is an ultra ultra Religious Zionist. He's the religious equivalent of a Nazi! Even the Synagogues of Europe don't want anything to do with him.

Also, the video is 2 months old.

2 hours ago, zazen said:

@kenway Continuous barbarity on display

It's insanity. Spiritual and political insanity.

@kenway What you see as 'ultra ultra' is relative to your coordinate in the map which is itself seems extreme in my point of view.

I agree with you that he has some very right wing positions but aside with a deeper understanding than any of us of the middle east and middle easterns mentality and way of thinking.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

16 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

A network of slogans filled mostly by N, O2 and CO2 🎈

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

46 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

A network of slogans filled mostly by N, O2 and CO2 🎈

You make no sense for me. 

1 hour ago, Nivsch said:

@kenway What you see as 'ultra ultra' is relative to your coordinate in the map which is itself seems extreme in my point of view.

That's because you've been encouraged to not recognise the Palestinians as family.

I've said before there is no division between family and strangers. It's an illusion.

Climb a little higher up the mountain.

32 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

You make no sense for me. 

One hundred percent devilish article. Unfairness is a compliment to this.

18 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

One hundred percent devilish article. Unfairness is a compliment to this.

What is delivish in th link I posted? Answer with points and context. To call something 100% is a very bias position that ignores sublety, complexity and paradox. Your words speak more about your than the article i shared.

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm done reasoning with you here

I expressed myself very badly, I am sorry.

What i basically meant is that politically he may be more evolved than Putin, but when it comes to the tactics he uses on conducting warfare he basically uses the same tactics Russia does and has 0 consideration on civilian causalities. Even if Israel is showing some restraint it is mostly because of international community, not because they actually feel bad for killing civilians. 

The way you conduct war clearly shows how evolved you are. It it not just about politics.

This makes me sick to see;

Like WTF?! They were unarmed, and literally moments later shots fired.

16 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Like WTF?! They were unarmed, and literally moments later shots fired.

They see them as terrorists and responsible for the October attacks.

Israelis are genocidal towards Palestinians.

GEn95bMXYAAD_PZ?format=jpg&name=large

Confirmation.

Friday 26th January.

https://www.jns.org/210-congress-members-denounce-south-africas-genocide-charge/

210 Congress members denounce South Africa’s genocide charge

The letter notes that while South Africa barely acknowledged the Hamas terrorists “who gleefully massacred, mutilated, raped, and kidnapped innocent civilians” on Oct. 7, it made “grossly unfounded and defamatory charges against Israel on the world stage.”

Calling it an abuse of the judicial process to delegitimize Israel, the letter goes on to state that to charge the Jewish state with genocide is “particularly cynical given that the term ‘genocide’ was coined following the murder of six million Jews in the Holocaust.”

“We vigorously denounce South Africa’s deeply hostile stance towards Israel and thoroughly reject its charge of genocide,” it continues, urging the Biden administration to continue to oppose the trial.

Edited by Lila9

Let Love In

@Lila9

6 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

https://www.jns.org/210-congress-members-denounce-south-africas-genocide-charge/

The letter notes that while South Africa barely acknowledged the Hamas terrorists “who gleefully massacred, mutilated, raped, and kidnapped innocent civilians” on Oct. 7, it made “grossly unfounded and defamatory charges against Israel on the world stage.”

Calling it an abuse of the judicial process to delegitimize Israel, the letter goes on to state that to charge the Jewish state with genocide is “particularly cynical given that the term ‘genocide’ was coined following the murder of six million Jews in the Holocaust.”

“We vigorously denounce South Africa’s deeply hostile stance towards Israel and thoroughly reject its charge of genocide,” it continues, urging the Biden administration to continue to oppose the trial.

Botched, sounds like they terrified by the USA. Also, the South African arguments still stands. South Africa not acknowledging HAMMAs or denouncing HAMMAs in their case is irrelevant cuz they focused on Israel's genocidal intent and acts. Also, just because they survived the holocaust does not excuse them, in fact it implicates Israel greatly cuz they survived and know the effects of getting Genocide onto them, so it stands to reason that what Israel is doing to Gazans, destroying 70% of buildings, displacing northern and middle citizens to south, destroying 16 cemeteries so far, and having a civilian of men, women and children death ratio higher than HAMMAs kill ratio, and reducing food and water supplies to Gazans, does not nullify South Africa's claims of Israel genocidal intent and actions, which then has to be followed by provisional measures to cap Israel's military a bit more.

I guess in conclusion those UN are spineless immoral people, willing to try to sweep under the rug what Israel's IDF doing, and what USA doing. Bunch of morally compromised members.

25 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

Some common sense and sanity 🙏

Great.