Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

They didn't because they don't care about the lives of Palestinians. Period.

Historically they do care, they went to war about this issue multiple times. 

The current regime in Egypt is a US puppet state so not suprissed about it.

However, I have many friends from there and the general sentiment is that they heavily support Palestine, especially the religious ones.

The government...

Although I have also seen that Israel blocked a lot of things for Gaza like building an airport. It is not just Egypt, also Israel has immense power over what is allowed in Gaza. They purposely left them isolated. Also their lovely PM secretly  supported Hamas in order to keep that place destabilized. So he is also largely to blame for the attack.

Edited by Karmadhi

19 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

This is good take. The solution must come from a powerful country from the outside. US could only get Israel to obey the international law.

But the problem is these attacks would continue to happen indefinitely towards the future that one point, you snap and go for the kill. That's where Israel is at right now. 

Also note that international law or any law or morality for that matter doesn't apply to the other side. They cheer when they fire rockets to Israel and cry when one comes their way. Instead of not firing anything in the first place

I have seen countless videos of Israelis cheering as rockets were launched towards Gaza even before the October attacks. There are countless videos of people singing about destroying Gaza, saying "we will kill you all", settlers supporting illegal settlements etc.  Elementary school children's being taught Arabs are horrible etc etc .The hatred is immense towards Palestinians, it goes both ways. Both sides have immense hatred towards the other. It is really sad. I can send you the clips if you want.

US is way too corrupt from the powerful Jewish lobby to do any objective action here. Basically Israel is like a rapid dog without a leash wreacking havoc. There should be international organizations to stop a country from just going crazy and ignoring all laws. There should also be mechanism to punish a country if it does so. Russia is another example. 

However with Israel considering how small they are, it is even more absurd that they are allowed like this.

UN has proven again to be totally useless. US/Russia/China these are the true UN.

@Karmadhi Only one side is taught to kill and suicide.

I have never learn anything bad about the Arabs themselves besides that we have wars and we signed peace agreements and wanted to do peace also with Syria and to co exist with the 20% of the Israelis which are Arabs. I remember that I was in 6th grade.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

On 1/15/2024 at 0:17 PM, kenway said:

I support a one-state solution shared by both Jews and Arabs predicated on a constitution defined by principles, rather than the current defacto ethnostate.

Or in other words, a return to the borders prior to 1948, but under an Internationally policed mandate rather than a British mandate. (aka International Israel.)

Ideally I would like to see a total reboot of the United Nations, and a process of dezionification similar to the denazification process that occurred in Germany post 1945.

I understand. Honestly, do you think it's realistic or too idealistic?

From my pov it's highly idealistic.

That's kind of a strawman. But in any case, cooperation between the Zionists and Nazis is well documented. One such example is the Haavara Agreement:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

This is an agreement of Zionists with Nazis in favor of Jews to save them from the Nazis themselves! lol

By moving them from Europe to Israel so they would not get hurt by the Nazis.

It's not an agreement of Zionists with Nazis to kill Jews, as you implied.

That's simply not true. That is quite literally false.

The overwhelming majority of Holocaust survivors chose destinations other than Israel/Palestine. (e.g the United States).

Even if they chose not to live in Israel, it doesn't mean they are anti the Israeli state or not support or appreciate the Zionist movement.

Let Love In

3 hours ago, Nivsch said:

@Karmadhi Only one side is taught to kill and suicide.

I have never learn anything bad about the Arabs themselves besides that we have wars and we signed peace agreements and wanted to do peace also with Syria and to co exist with the 20% of the Israelis which are Arabs. I remember that I was in 6th grade.

Me too, I have no idea what this user is talking about. 

I've never been taught to hate Arabs or to kill them or to hurt them in any form or way just because they are Arabs.

Let Love In

Just now, Lila9 said:

I've never been taught to hate Arabs or to kill them or to hurt them in any form or way just because they are Arabs.

We weren’t taught how to hate. Rather, we weren’t provided a safe environment to learn how to love unconditionally. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Thomas Hand, Emily's father, the girl who was kidnapped by Hamas, is responding to the claims that Israel is an apartheid state. I absolutely agree with him, he speaks the truth.

Let Love In

Edited by Raze

1 hour ago, Lila9 said:

Thomas Hand, Emily's father, the girl who was kidnapped by Hamas, is responding to the claims that Israel is an apartheid state. I absolutely agree with him, he speaks the truth.

OMG

He just NAILED it. So good and so authentic.

I felt like a melted icecream after heard him.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

The opposite of war is raw.

War is the raw manifestation of debilitating inner and outer turmoil. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

8 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

I felt like a melted icecream after heard him.

Same!

Let Love In

23 hours ago, Nivsch said:

This is really makes me feel proud in our tiny country 🙏

Edited by Lila9

Let Love In

@Raze There are also some stupid soldiers that does outrageous things. Statistically it is unavoidable.

The paranoia and the fear sometimes makes the soldiers be too loose and to treat everyone who has not evacuated as warned to be consider a co operator with hamas which is a problematic policy.

IDF soldiers also shot three Israeli hostages by mistake - because of this fear.

Don't forget many of these soldiers are 18-22 yo boys who risk their life in the maybe most dangerous war zone in the world.

This area of southern Gaza is extremely dangerous. The war becomes totally symmetric there.

This is now a Jungle 🕷☄️🐍

Edited by Nivsch

16 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

Same!

😊

11 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

This is really makes me feel proud in our tiny country 🙏

🥰🏳️‍🌈🏞

Edited by Nivsch

1 hour ago, Lila9 said:

It's not an agreement of Zionists with Nazis to kill Jews, as you implied..

I'd appreciate it if you didn't twist my words. I never once implied that Zionists arranged for Jews to be killed.

What I did imply was that the Zionists cared more about the creation of their silly state of Israel than they did the livelihood of ordinary Jews. The Zionists had been promised Palestine/Israel in 1917 by the British, but by the early 1930s Jewish immigration to Palestine had practically dried up, and was becoming a problem particularly in regards to dealing with the native Arabs. The agreements between the Nazis and the Zionists were therefore one of mutual interest. The Nazis wanted the Jews out of Europe and so did the Zionists, who wanted them in Palestine. 

The idea that the Zionists were "saving the Jews from the Nazis" is just woefully naive. And that's certainly true for the Religious Zionists, who really didn't give a fuck about either the Jews or the Political Zionist movement.

In fact, they still don't.

1 hour ago, Lila9 said:

I understand. Honestly, do you think it's realistic or too idealistic?

From my pov it's highly idealistic.

It's inevitable.

The problem you have is that you're living in this "la-la-la" land where Israel can do no wrong to the extent that you don't recognise the current genocide that's taking place.

To be absolutely clear: there is a genocide taking place.

Right now, there are currently 1.9 million Gazans on a beach. 

If they don't get food and medical supplies within the next 10 days, they're all going to start dieing of disease and starvation.

It's 1.9 million people.

and Israel are deliberately not letting in the aid trucks.

Edited by kenway

1 Hostage's fear and suffering = 100 Israeli soldiers/Gazan citizens suffering.

Screenshot_20240116-214821_Instagram.jpg

Edited by Nivsch

And by the way, if your argument is "ohH bUt haMas jUst SteAls the aId thaT's delivEred"...

Then tell me....why is it then that with 1.9 million people in emergency need of care, Israel is STILL bombing residential apartments??

This video is from 1 hour ago.

Half an hour ago.

More IDF Nazis blowing up people's homes as 1.9 million wait to die on a beach.