Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, Nivsch said:

@lina There are minority of settlers that really do terror and have to be putted in prison on murder.

But the problem nothing actually happens and the government itself even supports them with weapons.

Since Israel is a democratic nation,  I think more Israelis must start taking action to voice their objection regarding what is happening in the west bank and east Jerusalem if they truly want to create path for peace. 

Mostly the same thing happens to Armenia by Azerbaijani genocidal maniacs. I'm not a fan of my country or people in any sense, but it's devastating to see people suffering. They are helpless.

This surprise attack from Hamas... seems like people are missing the bigger picture. What that bigger picture is I don't know. Maybe Iran orchastrated the whole thing since the Israelis seemed to be getting along kinda nicely with Saudi Arabia and the UAE. Maybe it was to lure the IDF to invade Gaza to which of course Hamas would be prepared for and have been preparing for years. Remember they have a huge network of tunnels. A kind of warfare which would be hard to wage for the IDF. Similar to how the US lost the Vietnam war. Sure, almost every battle was won by the US but in the end it was all lost to a bunch of jungle warriors with booby traps. (Oversimplified obviously)

There's something bigger going on here and I don't mean that in a conspiratorial way. This surprise attack on Israel I feel was just moving a chess piece.

What's next? China taking over Taiwan? Now would be the good time for that. Can the US really keep up with another proxy war? Ukraine? Israel? China? All at the same time? Four nations with nukes. Scary to think about.

There's a shift happening in the world. The balance is out of place I feel. Very strange feeling. Or maybe that's just the way it feels when major wars start.

Edited by 8Ball

I paint abstract art. Check out my website and let me know what you think.

https://www.galleriabstrakt.se/collections/all

(I only ship within Sweden so forgive me if you see a painting you'd like but can't order)

2 hours ago, lina said:

But the problem nothing actually happens and the government itself even supports them with weapons.

Since Israel is a democratic nation,  I think more Israelis must start taking action to voice their objection regarding what is happening in the west bank and east Jerusalem if they truly want to create path for peace. 

Its Ben Gvir and Betzal'el. This government is unresposible and there is not much we can do right now.

Now you cannot expect any Israeli to say anything like that for the next few months. Israelis are traumatized right now similarly to what happened to americans in 2001 and everyone is just thinking how to be protected and thats it.

Of course if something very serious will happen and settlers will kill innocent paleatinians our politicians in the opposition (but not only) will speak against it and also more Israelis, as happened in the past.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

It seems the USA and Israel are in love with each other. The USA has plenty of land. Why not just establish a new Jewish state there and then give back the Palestinians their land and homes? That seems fair

16 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

It seems the USA and Israel are in love with each other. The USA has plenty of land. Why not just establish a new Jewish state there and then give back the Palestinians their land and homes? That seems fair

Oh.... 🤔 So the occupation of the West Bank is not the real problem. But the occupation of Tel Aviv is.

Thank you. Now I know that Israel is wrong because it exists.

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

7 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Oh.... 🤔 So the occupation of the West Bank is not the real problem. But the occupation of Tel Aviv is.

Thank you. Now I know that Israel is wrong because it exists.

Why can't Israel exist in USA? Seems like a better idea since USA loves Israel and Palestinians hate them

@Twentyfirst Because Jews have deep historical and emotional connection to this land from thousands of years ago.

Edited by Nivsch

5 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@Twentyfirst Because Jews have deep historical and emotional connection to this land from thousands of years ago.

The Jews that lived there thousands of years ago are all dead. There are people still alive today that got their homes stolen. Give them their homes back. Thats fair

Edited by Twentyfirst

@Twentyfirst Israelis are also alive and have their home from childhood. If you choose to speak so practically then do it fully.

18 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

It's crazy to have a connection with a land you've never been to, don't you think? a madness that leads to problems

5 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@Twentyfirst Israelis are also alive and have their home from childhood. If you choose to speak so practically then do it fully.

Beggars can't be choosers. The Jews didn't have a land in the 1940s so that's why they took Palestine right? So they should go to USA because they would be more welcomed there. They shouldn't even be able to choose where they go they should just go where makes the most sense. They should be grateful for any land why do they get the benefit of choosing which land

3 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

Beggars can't be choosers. The Jews didn't have a land in the 1940s so that's why they took Palestine right? So they should go to USA because they would be more welcomed there. They shouldn't even be able to choose where they go they should just go where makes the most sense. They should be grateful for any land why do they get the benefit of choosing which land

Well but they are there now

accept reality 

The fact of being Jewish is something very strange. that obsession with maintaining identity, when identity is the stupidest thing a human can want to have. but the fact is that all nations have it, it's just that we Westerners, at least Europeans, are losing it and it seems very strange to see it in others. In Europe, identity is not having an identity, and truly, the space left free by having an identity can be occupied by much better things.

@Twentyfirst Your suggestion really can be seen as an innocent and that comes from good intention. But in the other hand it is clear that you are emotionally very biased towards the palestinians and don't take Israelis emotions seriously.

Edited by Nivsch

11 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

The fact of being Jewish is something very strange. that obsession with maintaining identity, when identity is the stupidest thing a human can want to have. but the fact is that all nations have it, it's just that we Westerners, at least Europeans, are losing it and it seems very strange to see it in others. In Europe, identity is not having an identity, and truly, the space left free by having an identity can be occupied by much better things.

You are underestimate the intelligence of identity even national to one's healthy emotional development.

Yes, the identity that YOU yourself will create independently of your culture is the most important one, but everyone has to start from something and want to feel part of something bigger than them that they contribute to and have influence on.

Edited by Nivsch

6 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@Twentyfirst Your suggestion really can be seen as an innocent and that comes from good intention. But in the other hand it is clear that you are emotionally very biased towards the palestinians and don't take Israelis emotions seriously.

How is it clear that I am biased towards Palestinians? Show me where I was biased.

What is a better solution than Israel carving out a state out of the USA? USA has amazing stuff to offer and like I said the USA loves Israel. I can't think of another solution that serves both parties 

1 hour ago, Nivsch said:

Yes, the identity that YOU yourself will create independently of your culture is the most important one, but everyone has to start from something and want to feel part of something bigger than them that they contribute to and have influence on.

The Jews have a very strong identity since have been persecuting very violently and being hated for millennia. It is something very strange when the Jews were peaceful. The reason for the hatred was to do good business and become rich and favor other Jews over the people of the country I'd say 

Nowadays, in the era of business, no one would hate them for that, they could live anywhere, and it is precisely now that they want to have a land in the middle of people who hate them. strange right?

Edited by Breakingthewall

10 minutes ago, Nabd said:

Hamas with a single attack managed to drop Israel from stage orange/green to stage red-blue.

The security minister is a violent Nazi who wants war. This has been a security failure that has caused the war. Israel enters the red phase because its leaders are red. they have chosen them