Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,522 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, hundreth said:

Yes well I'm glad you get to decide where the arbitrary cut off is for when nation states can come into existence. Apparently it's exactly when the Jews get one. 

Hitler, japan etc tried to take land in th last century and they had to give all back yayy

3 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

Read my posts i‘m not anti israel having a state

i‘m anti extremism on every side, anti settler etc

cease fire and two state solution yay

I am not sure which country you are from but you are more than welcome to make a two state solutions at your home and I will be more than happy to cheer and scream Yay and will pray for you and will praise you and will have you as an example to all nations.

4 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

I am not sure which country you are from but you are more than welcome to make a two state solutions at your home and I will be more than happy to cheer and scream Yay and will pray for you and will praise you and will have you as an example to all nations.

You are making me more pro palestine with your dumb views yayy

you don‘t want two states, you don’t want one state then what do you want?

Edited by PurpleTree

@Gennadiy1981

15 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

And so is America that by the way, the whites had no biblical or spiritual claim to USA, but none of you open any topics about it, you stole from Indians fair and square. Hey, then the entire world is colonizer. Big deal.

The US colonization happened hundreds of years ago and they finished the job.

Zionist colonization happened in 1948 and the job is still unfinished because by that time it was already unacceptable to go full genocidal. So the ethnic cleansing happened and happens in a more subtle and slow way. 

The atrocity is the same, just different manners

26 minutes ago, hundreth said:

Most Palestinians left their homes because they assumed all Jews would be wiped out and they would be able to return.

They did do horrible crimes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nakba

Apparently destruction of 500 villages is not enough for you.

"The foundational events of the Nakba took place during and shortly after the 1948 Palestine war, including 78% of Mandatory Palestine being declared as Israel, the expulsion and flight of 700,000 Palestinians, the related depopulation and destruction of over 500 Palestinian villages by Zionist militias and later the Israeli army[9] and subsequent geographical erasure, the denial of the Palestinian right of return, the creation of permanent Palestinian refugees, and the "shattering of Palestinian society"

How can you have the audacity to defend Israel when their entire country is build on such barbarity?

Edited by Karmadhi

@PurpleTree Thats ok you can be pro whatever you want, I am not here to tell you what to do.

All I want is a safe Jewish State thats all. We have Christian States and Muslim States and secular States and democratic States and God bless all of them. I want to see all states prosper with love and peace and I want to have my one Jewish State. I am happy with the small territory I have which is the size of New Jersey and thats good for me now.

1 minute ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

All I want is a safe Jewish State thats all

Go to the USA then, I am sure they have plenty of land and would love you there.

Thanks but no thanks. I would rather have my own state where I can make my rules and not be dependent on others.

@Karmadhi so petty and dumb, why won't you move to another country?

Edited by Vrubel

@Vrubel Because I did not steal or kick out anyone.

Where I live my people have lived for millenia.

"The foundational events of the Nakba took place during and shortly after the 1948 Palestine war, including 78% of Mandatory Palestine being declared as Israel, the expulsion and flight of 700,000 Palestinians, the related depopulation and destruction of over 500 Palestinian villages by Zionist militias and later the Israeli army[9] and subsequent geographical erasure, the denial of the Palestinian right of return, the creation of permanent Palestinian refugees, and the "shattering of Palestinian society"

We did not do such barbarity to anyone.

Edited by Karmadhi

4 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

They did do horrible crimes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nakba

Apparently destruction of 500 villages is not enough for you.

How can you have the audacity to defend Israel when their entire country is build on such barbarity?

I know what the Nakba is, but what I said is also true. 

Benny Morris, the historian who documented instances where Palestinians were expelled, also found that Arab leaders encouraged their brethren to leave. The Arab National Committee in Jerusalem, following the March 8, 1948, instructions of the Arab Higher Committee, ordered women, children and the elderly in various parts of Jerusalem to leave their homes: "Any opposition to this order...is an obstacle to the holy war...and will hamper the operations of the fighters in these districts" (Middle Eastern Studies, January 1986).

Morris also said that in early May units of the Arab Legion reportedly ordered the evacuation of all women and children from the town of Beisan. The Arab Liberation Army was also reported to have ordered the evacuation of another village south of Haifa. The departure of the women and children, Morris says, "tended to sap the morale of the menfolk who were left behind to guard the homes and fields, contributing ultimately to the final evacuation of villages. Such two-tier evacuation — women and children first, the men following weeks later — occurred in Qumiya in the Jezreel Valley, among the Awarna bedouin in Haifa Bay and in various other places."

Who gave such orders? Leaders like Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri Said, who declared: "We will smash the country with our guns and obliterate every place the Jews seek shelter in. The Arabs should conduct their wives and children to safe areas until the fighting has died down."24

The Secretary of the Arab League Office in London, Edward Atiyah, wrote in his book, The Arabs: "This wholesale exodus was due partly to the belief of the Arabs, encouraged by the boastings of an unrealistic Arabic press and the irresponsible utterances of some of the Arab leaders that it could be only a matter of weeks before the Jews were defeated by the armies of the Arab States and the Palestinian Arabs enabled to re?enter and retake possession of their country."25

@Karmadhi I bet your people also kicked some other peoples out

A lot of people didn't flee and became Arab Israelis. The Arabs were vicious and genocidal against Jews don't overlook that.

Edited by Vrubel

@Vrubel Actually we got kicked out and lost many territories. Which is why I am so sympathetic to Palestine cause.

My origin is from a neighboring city which is now part of another country however 80% of their population is our nationals. My country is 110 years old.

Edited by Karmadhi

10 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

@PurpleTree Thats ok you can be pro whatever you want, I am not here to tell you what to do.

All I want is a safe Jewish State thats all. We have Christian States and Muslim States and secular States and democratic States and God bless all of them. I want to see all states prosper with love and peace and I want to have my one Jewish State. I am happy with the small territory I have which is the size of New Jersey and thats good for me now.

Ok well good luck 💜

@PurpleTree Beautiful. Much respect to the Jews in the USA.

The fault does not lie on Jews as a general group as much as Israeli s right wing ultra nationalism which has brainwashed the people living there.

I am sure most Jews living outside Israel are much more reasonable.

Edited by Karmadhi

9 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

@Vrubel Because I did not steal or kick out anyone.

Where I live my people have lived for millenia.

We did not do such barbarity to anyone.

Question for you. Did the Jews forcefully remove anyone from their homes before the Arabs declared war on Israel? 

Guys, discuss this issue without personal attacks on each other.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

I am sure most Jews living outside Israel are much more reasonable.

But Israelis have deep insights that Jews abroad have not.

You can't know who's perspective is "better".

🇮🇱💛 Israel finished 5th at Eurovision and 2nd(!) in public vote with 'Hurricane' talks on oct7th. Israel's performance Here

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF.

15 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

But Israelis have deep insights that Jews abroad have not.

You can't know who's perspective is "better".

Well calling out to turn Gaza into Dresden looks like a solution to you? Because that is what Israeli elected politicans tend to support.

I am sure you and many Israelis are normal decent people but many are brainwashed and extremely racist.

On 10/28/2023 at 5:43 PM, Lila9 said:

The history of Jews taught them that they must have their own country and it seems still relevant today because there is still lots of antisemitism in the world. Humanity scapegoated a few cultures and one of them is the Jewish culture.

The issue is that Israel has been taken away from the natives. Imagine that someone knocks on your door one day and tells you that their great grandfather lived in that building and that you've got to move out because it's now theirs. Then they call the police who agrees with them and makes you move. That would probably infuriate you.

So I wouldn't say it's accurate to call it the country of the Jewish people. I think that's a rather harmful narrative to begin with as the actions of Israel are truly gruesome. Calling it the country of the Jewish people has basically associated the actions of the IDF against the Palestinians, as the actions of the Jewish people, which is unfair towards pro-Palestinian/anti-Zionist Jews, whose voices are being drowned by the propaganda of Israel. It just creates more anti-Semitism. If you paint the actions of Israel as the actions of the Jewsih people, you're basically saying that the Jewish people are doing a genocide in the middle east. That's not a good look for the people who don't want to be associated with it. People are using this exact talking point to justify their hatred of Judaism. So ironically, this talking point which had been created by the Israeli government in an attempt to paint all anti-Zionism as anti-Semitism, is now backfiring against all Jewish people, even those that have no relation to Israel.

beep boop