Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,522 posts in this topic

Just now, Nabd said:

I didnt mean that Muslims don't do charity, of course they do. My family are muslims and I live in a muslim community.

What I meant is that after this initial dopamine or hysteria ends with Israel murdering civilians left and right brutally and sieging Gaza, no Muslim will be able to help them, their own countries won't do shit. Egyptians and Moroccans who are currently putting fire over this and hyping Palestinians are not doing any good.

We've seen this happen countless of times in Palestine, in Syria more than 1 million Muslim died in 12 years and you don't see Muslims giving a shit but when someone burns the Quran they go apeshit, this is hypocrisy at its finest.

Muslims care about the identity of the perpetrator, not the victim.

Not true again. Your takes are way too simplistic. Muslims DO give a shit about what happened in Syria. After a while, it runs its course. There's no more emotions or actions that you can take. What are you going to do when Assad gains control, protest to whom? To the States or the West who no longer can do anything? Protest to Assad who doesn't give a shit about what you think? There's no more international entity to go to to enforce anything anymore. It's over and now you need closure and to move on, but doesn't mean you don't harbor feelings and emotions and have completely moved on from it either. Meanwhile the burning of the Qu'ran, you HAVE a group to go to. You are seemingly not allowed in Canada (i think its a hate crime, I'm not sure, someone can fact check this) to burn the LGBT flag. So if you have an opportunity to get the ear of some entity to either a) cultural move the people towards an understanding that this is a hate crime and at best inappropriate in terms of critiquing religion or b) have them legally see this as a hate crime, you HAVE something you can DO about it. And in the west, these two options are ALWAYS on the table.

This is what it looks like from the jewish perspective. Warning, includes very graphic footage.

Glory to Israel

This is the beginning of something tremendous, it's going to get so much bigger. I honestly think the Palestinian people will get genocided. The Jewish people have a strange twisted fate. They're being forced into it. The whole world will change after this war. 

Oh gawd, don't start with the good vs evil talk.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Vrubel said:

This is the beginning of something tremendous, it's going to get so much bigger. I honestly think the Palestinian people will get genocided. The Jewish people have a strange twisted fate. They're being forced into it. The whole world will change after this war. 

Nah there are too many people who disagree with Bibi in Israel and want him gone/in jail

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Oh gawd, don't start with the good vs evil talk.

I don't think most people in Israel are more developed than Shapiro.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

Just now, Scholar said:

I don't think most people in Israel more developed than Shapiro.

People in US were also not developed enough to handle 9/11 properly.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

People in US were also not developed enough to handle 9/11 properly.

Exactly, and this, to Israel, was worse than 9/11. So the likelihood that they will somehow realize the limitations of their ways in relationship to the palestinians is near zero. This will cause much more suffering.

Glory to Israel

2 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Exactly, and this, to Israel, was worse than 9/11. So the likelihood that they will somehow realize the limitations of their ways in relationship to the palestinians is near zero. This will cause much more suffering.

Of course there is not going to be any solution there now other than a decade of war.

19 minutes ago, Nabd said:

When you said it runs its course, thats exactly what I meant.

Almost every single person that I asked "knowing what will happen, would you have participated in the revolution?" And the majority said no, knowing that no Arab or Muslim world will come to our aid after spending the first year or two fully declaring their sympathy and their news channels covering the revolution 24/7. Nothing came out of it and they normalized relations with Assad.

They pumped the people up and left them with Russian airstrikes flattening cities. They didnt even take refugees in gulf countries.

Many Palestinians outside Gaza know this too. I would much prefer if it wasn't the case.

Saudi Arabia, the UAE, USA, all did come to your aid through proxy. They had proxy groups fighting Assad. What are you talking about? Government officials in Saudi Arabia even unleashed ISIS into the war, even though that idea of helping is irrational, it was nevertheless their idea of coming to your aid. Thing is you had Iran and Russia getting themselves involved in the war. It wasn't so easy for the USA/Gulf-backed rebels to win and therefore, they lost. And without normalization with Assad, the Syrian people would continue to suffer under sanctions.

As for refugees in gulf countries, Saudi Arabia took 2.5 million going from 2016 to prior, and the UAE more than 100,000 (https://english.alarabiya.net/News/middle-east/2016/12/05/Saudi-sets-pace-globally-in-humanitarian-aid-says-envoy https://web.archive.org/web/20210513093502/https://www.uae-embassy.org/syrian-refugee-crisis-–-uae-contribution). But yes, I will concede those refugees will leave if they haven't already since there is no citizenship process over there. I myself come from stateless Kuwaiti families. Even though we are tribal Bedouin Arabs, our grandparents never applied for citizenship when it was open to obtain one, and after that there was no way to apply.

Edited by gambler

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course there is not going to be any solution there now other than a decade of war.

The hostages are practically already dead, especially the women. It's better that they die along the rest of Gaza. Maybe death is the best solution here. 

Edited by Vrubel

Just now, Vrubel said:

The hostages are practically already dead, especially the women. It's better that they die along the rest of Gaza. Maybe death is the best solution here. 

And this is what is concealed in their hearts. A smart and operating-through-perniciousness collective. Hidden behind political correct rhetoric and narratives that Israelis feed us and attempt to play by, there is the undeniable savagery and blood-lust that is within them too.

Holy shit the footage of muslim communities literally celebrating the killing of civilians. In New York, quote: "There was some sort of rave, desert party, where they were having a great time until the resistance came in electrified hang gliders and took at least several dozen hipsters..." - pause for appaulse and wooing from the crowd - "...but I'm sure they are doing very fine despite what the new york post says.".

At least 260 people were killed and women were raped next to the corpses of their friends, and these people are literally cheering it on. And we are talking normal lefties here, not some radical islamic group.

This is genuinely revealing.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

6 minutes ago, Nabd said:

I will not respond to everything here because this threat is related to Gaza.

But I have to make sure to point out that Assad steal humanitarian aid, even during earthquake they found aid being sold, it was all over Syrian social media so please don't believe this BS about normalization to help the people. I would not be lying if I said that over 90% of aid to Syria went right into Assad and Iran pockets.

As for refugees, Saudi officials are officially lying. There are not even 2.5 millions in Saudi Arabia, not now and not 2016 and you can check other media because Al-Arabyia is an official Saudi Arabian press outlet. 

Check DW: https://www.dw.com/en/arab-monarchies-turn-down-syrian-refugees-over-security-threat/a-19002873

Syrians were not given refugee status in any gulf country. Why you think people are drowning in the sea to reach Germany if it was so actually possible to seek refugee in Saudi Arabia? I read somewhere that the official number of Syrians in Saudi Arabia in 2023 is around 500k, not a single one of them received help by the government. Same goes for UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, all these countries actively supported terrorist groups in Syria in order to turn it from democratic revolution into a civil war because they were afraid of Arab spring spilling over into their monarchies after people toppled Ben Ali in Tunisia and Mubarak in Egypt.

Yea, they weren't given refugee status, from your own article,

"In part, the low numbers are due to a technicality, as the Gulf states are non-signatories to the 1951 UN Refugee Convention, the governing international convention defining refugees and their rights.

To be sure, there are hundreds of thousands of Syrians in the Gulf, just not as "refugees." The Saudis refer them as "Arab brothers and sisters in distress.""

As yes, I conceded that there is no way for Syrians to be granted citizenship, just like my family back in Kuwait who are native to that region but are stateless because they missed out on applying for citizenship when it was open.

Edited by gambler

16 minutes ago, Nabd said:

I just wanna add something really funny, sometime in 2015 I guess, the prime minister or someone else of Kuwait announced that Kuwait can't take any Syrian refugees because they are mentally ill and will be dangerous. 

That's why I am very suspicious of any collective Muslim or Arab BS, they will let the Gazan rot like they did before. 

Yea because one greedy fat cat out-of-touch politician represent us all.

Edited by gambler

12 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

Watching this a bit

Whew the live chat is an unholy mess but who’d expect otherwise 

11 minutes ago, Nabd said:

Of course not! All Arabs that I've met shower me with prayers and wishing us well but what does it do? At the end of the day, you are dealing with politicians who DO represent their countries, do they represent the people? No, that's why revolutions happen. That's exactly why Syria went into war, because people won't recognize Assad as legitimate president.

Gazans should know better than count on people supporting them outside, because all countries around them normalized long time ago with Israel and they view Hamas as a terrorist group. Do the people agree with their governments? No, but they will forget about Gaza in a month and won't do similar protest to grant Gazan people passports and refugee status. Because they care about perpetrators being a jew, but they are cowards when it come to protesting in Riyadh for example to take them in as refugees.

Yup it's because they are Jews. Not because this is a nation that is supposed to be a symbol of international law and norms but subjugates a people and has had the free reign to do so for 3/4th of a century.

Edited by gambler