StarStruck

Do life problems disappear after awakening?

47 posts in this topic

Or do problems always exist no matter what? From what I see even the most enlightened people have issues, and they are often worse than your regular Joe, having frequent manias and worse.

What a super easy question. 

Of course NO!

Take Ramana Maharshi for example..one of the most woke mofos ever..he died from cancer lol .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 minute ago, Vibes said:

For him, cancer wasn't a problem haha

suffering ends upon enlightenment…but pain still exists. There is a difference between pain and suffering. Pain is from the nerves of the body. Suffering is mentally created.

-Osho

43 minutes ago, Someone here said:

suffering ends upon enlightenment…but pain still exists. There is a difference between pain and suffering. Pain is from the nerves of the body. Suffering is mentally created.

And if you don’t suffer or identify with suffering, then there isn’t a problem (i’m assuming)

I was not talking about physical ailments. Although I think if you reach the highest consciousness you can even modify your DNA and fix those ailments. That dude was just not that enlightened. It is proven that you can fix your health problems through the power of the mind (it is called placebo effect). Actually this thread was more aimed at mental-emotional problems. 

13 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

And if you don’t suffer or identify with suffering, then there isn’t a problem (i’m assuming)

Pain is the only problem that exists .

-Osho

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Pain is necessary for survival, suffering is not

(or so i read in a fortune cookie)

Just now, PurpleTree said:

Pain is necessary for survival, suffering is not.

That's right .

-Osho

14 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Why do you think that pain is a problem?

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

12 minutes ago, vibv said:

Go put your hands on a hot stove and find out .

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Would you rather live in a world without pain?

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

If that’s what you’re after, then become enlightened.

Like, Ramana levels of enlightenment. Just be nothing to get there!

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Just now, vibv said:

Would you rather live in a world without pain?

Obviously.

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Obviously.

So then you would put your hand on the stove, no pain, but you would destroy your hand and make it unusable.

i saw a report once, there is a disease where people don’t feel pain. This poor kid always broke bones and burned himself because he couldn’t feel pain.

19 minutes ago, vibv said:

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

One time on a date, we were reminiscing on past pains we have achieved. One story she shared was about a permanent scar she received. The scar is on her arm from mishandling a pizza in the oven.

It’s interesting how when you’re so connected, sharing pain becomes a joy rather than a suffering.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

you gotta leave your body dosent matter how.

awakening dosent solve anything you are the exact same person with the same problems.

its just the beggining of spiritual process, you cant stop it once its started

like a start of an evolution process

human is peak evolution of earth and the next step for man is with his soul not a body

awakening is the soul realizing its not physical. if the soul understands that on a level  it shakes its core than its like an evolution of it

Edited by Hojo

Depends, it helps if you have allies and survival situation mostly figured out already, at the bare minimum things like shelter though even that can be minimized a great deal if necessary. I don't have to eat much these days nor have much appetite for food.  

Other than that "issues" concern mainly with the collective mind rather than "your own" though it is still your own :D. It is because my mind is split off into this universe and has a natural inclination to re-awaken the people here.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

8 hours ago, StarStruck said:

I was not talking about physical ailments. Although I think if you reach the highest consciousness you can even modify your DNA and fix those ailments. That dude was just not that enlightened. It is proven that you can fix your health problems through the power of the mind (it is called placebo effect). Actually this thread was more aimed at mental-emotional problems. 

Placebo effect can't magically cure any disease with mind even if you are enlightened or whatever it is. They are useful to boost natural healing process or reduce the effect of auto immune disorders. If that's what you think is Enlightenment, the power to do anything you wish, you may be on a dangerous path. It's having power over your own self rather than on others or your body. Some people surrender their ego so much that they don't care about cancer or even death.

8 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

Pain is necessary for survival, suffering is not

(or so i read in a fortune cookie)

Suffering is necessary for survival too! If you can't feel pain is affecting your everyday life, you wouldn't take any action to stop it and simply die!

8 hours ago, Yimpa said:

One time on a date, we were reminiscing on past pains we have achieved. One story she shared was about a permanent scar she received. The scar is on her arm from mishandling a pizza in the oven.

It’s interesting how when you’re so connected, sharing pain becomes a joy rather than a suffering.

Whatever suffering it is, when you can share with someone who can identify with it, the suffering becomes lesser. The more you cry, the lesser the suffering.