Sabth

How can I make $23k?

48 posts in this topic

I've never had experience and never know how to work or to make money how can I make this amount of money? 

I want something that I can do. 

I needed someone to bring me to these place and show me how it works

46 minutes ago, Sabth said:

I've never had experience and never know how to work or to make money how can I make this amount of money? 

I want something that I can do. 

First you apply to various workplaces with your CV or create an Europass if you are in Europe or (LinkedIn is more general website where to create your template) to write and sort all the casual details, skills and work experience you have and export a CV from there. Just send it to the contacts of the companies you see they are looking for staff, and wait for a call to job interview. Just get trough an NPC series of job interviews and just make it clear that you seem responsible and willing to work and survive the testing period. Then just make sure you work attentively and are not the reason of problems. You can try suggest something to improve workflow in your company from time to time and just take responsibility and there you have it.

Well, what is your education and you have to look what jobs can be done with your education, I am assuming you have a non-specific high school education or maybe you are looking for a job not in your field what you graduated with in university?

Short answer.

You have to look yourself what is available in your area.

Then you have to get a casual photo and CV and send it to those companies or even if this is a public place like a cafe, you can ask, are you looking for staff?

Then take responsibility for your job, be in time, try to communicate, make sure you understand what needs to be done, even you can write what your manager asks you to do or what is the decision of something that we are doing differently now or to write some problem questions, topics for training or steps how to do somwthing down like in a small journal, you can really go a long way in this.

And make sure you get any Healthcare benefits, work insurance or tax cuts that your company offers, if they do because you are working.

I also agree with Leo, don't date ur colleagues, very risky.

Edited by Applegarden8

13 minutes ago, Sabth said:

This is my linkedin : 

https://www.linkedin.com/me?trk=p_mwlite_feed_updates-secondary_nav

Basically it has zero information.. but wouldn't it be too no privacy if I shared everything? Anyone could type up my name and see my education. 

Page is not available to me, but it's also not for me to see.

You don't have to share everything, go to the internet and look for CV examples or youtube how to create a good CV. From linked in or Europass you are supposed to create or export a CV form and send it to your potential employers e-mail.

They can type up your education, but it's not to easy to find than to look what is in your CV and if needed verify that. It's not in their interests to look, you have to present already so they can check. Otherwise your employer will think you can't be bothered to communicate or don't care about getting the job.

BTW, my job asked me to get a copy of a segment of my degree to verify my education myself to them.

Edited by Applegarden8

15 minutes ago, Phil King said:

Where do you see your life in 10 to 20 years if you keep doing nothing?

Honestly I don't even see my life past next year. I could imagine myself if I work this year until next year for one year and could have made $23k ,by the time I was 28 it would be too late already to do the things I wanna do. 

I don't see myself in 10/20 years at all. At most next year. I really don't know.  

40 minutes ago, Applegarden8 said:

Page is not available to me, but it's also not for me to see.

You don't have to share everything, go to the internet and look for CV examples or youtube how to create a good CV. From linked in or Europass you are supposed to create or export a CV form and send it to your potential employers e-mail.

They can type up your education, but it's not to easy to find than to look what is in your CV and if needed verify that. It's not in their interests to look, you have to present already so they can check. Otherwise your employer will think you can't be bothered to communicate or don't care about getting the job.

BTW, my job asked me to get a copy of a segment of my degree to verify my education myself to them.

I currently don't have anything to put on the education section because it's university. What university would look good on portfolio? 

Take a PS5 controller and type: UP UP UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT TRUANGLE SQUARE ROUND.

And HOP: 30k fall from the sky instantly! ?

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

I haven't completed my university yet. So what university would be good/look good on a portfolio? If I were to take one

I haven't done any so I would rather choose a good one. I'm glad that I didn't graduate from my previous university. 

Edited by Sabth

Why do you need exactly $23K?

You can at least start working towards getting that kind of money by getting a job. I would not worry too much about LinkedIn, nor would I worry about which university to put on your CV if you have not even attended university yet.

You most likely live somewhere that has businesses looking to hire in your area. Physically go out and look for a job. If you legitimately have as few qualifications as this thread makes it seem, then look for jobs which require little to no qualifications. Just do not assume you will make the $23K “fast”. On the bright side: you will make the $23K quicker than you would have, had you chosen to undertake a bachelors instead of getting a job today.

Also: how are you sustaining yourself currently?

One reason I stay at the same job I do even though it's kind of a dead end is because it pays well, good benefits, and long breaks. Ultimately we all have to work to live it's a basic requirement of evolution. Try to find the highest paying job you can tolerate. Relocate if you have to. The cost of living can differ vastly in different Geographic regions.

Where I live you can still get apartments for $500 to $800 a month while jobs are paying upwards of $20 an hour in some cases depending on the job. Either way it may take a while to build that amount of money.

I don't necessarily believe college is the best idea in the United States trade school would put you in a lot less debt and get you a lot more money because trades are in high demand. Find industries that have shortages because you want to maximize your earning potential. Being able to do Electrical Plumbing and HVAC is like being able to print money in this environment as an example.

Edited by sholomar

If you own a bike and live in a town where one of those food delivery companies operate, you can work as food delivery. You work through an app and there is usually little to no application process or formal requirements in terms of experience/education. You can start working within a couple of weeks after applying. Depending on the company you can set your own hours and work as little or as much as you want.

The pay isn't "good" nor consistent usually but it is something you can do part-time while you work to discover what you are passionate about and figure out a plan or just seek to apply to better paying work.

I recommend prioritizing getting a "real job" if you are desperate to pay rent, etc. due to better working conditions and labor rights compared to these gig jobs.

Edited by Basman

This is not for rent or for basic needs 

These are just something that I want that would make my life a little better. To upgrade my life. So idk. I want to work. 

It would be good for me to start off my career. 

48 minutes ago, sholomar said:

One reason I stay at the same job I do even though it's kind of a dead end is because it pays well, good benefits, and long breaks. Ultimately we all have to work to live it's a basic requirement of evolution. Try to find the highest paying job you can tolerate. Relocate if you have to. The cost of living can differ vastly in different Geographic regions.

Where I live you can still get apartments for $500 to $800 a month while jobs are paying upwards of $20 an hour in some cases depending on the job. Either way it may take a while to build that amount of money.

I don't necessarily believe college is the best idea in the United States trade school would put you in a lot less debt and get you a lot more money because trades are in high demand. Find industries that have shortages because you want to maximize your earning potential. Being able to do Electrical Plumbing and HVAC is like being able to print money in this environment as an example.

I wanna stay with my mom and dad so I wouldn't have to worry about rent and such as long as I'm not married. So idk if I wanna relocate. I'd rather have work while not relocating so that I could save much/everything. 

I do wanna get back to university but I had to consider the scholarship and everything. I don't think my parents are ready to send me to one at this age. And now. 

Edited by Sabth

Edited by Sabth

If you're looking to relieve your stressing feelings. I recommend you to go to this Subreddit . There, desperate people like us vent all the time.

Edited by Sandhu