An young being

Hurt others' ego as much as possible

141 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, Ajax said:

3 Qualities... Humble. No experience. No Knowledge.  And they are closer to truth?

I said 'can be' and not 'they sure are'.

29 minutes ago, Ajax said:

What does it mean? Closer to truth?

The unveiling of Maya.

28 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Striving to be less egoic to help aid in reaching enlightenment sounds very egoic. 

It is very egoic, indeed.

15 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

What all of you spiritual people fail to realize is that doing things, living best life for yourself and making it best exactly precisely for you is NOT a bad thing. The only problem occures if you don't act out of love in various scenarios. That's the only meter of how well you're living your life is how much love you feel inside. You guys need to realize you're broken inside and you need to love yourself more and not just cope by feeling gimplses of love by bending backwards on people and calling yourself a hero. You ain't hero. Just pure non standard simp trying to feel love by all means possible.

It is true though that when person starts to live life based on love instead of survival and pity pleasures (so called egoic stuff) he'll have so much fuller life experience full of beauty, love and intelligence. You need to start contemplating by yourself what you want out of your life instead of listening all types of teachers and copying their approach and acting like you're so fantastic because you can parrot sentences that young child could even do. The answer waiting for most of you is deep realization that you'll always be "selfish" whatever that means for your own purposes. There's nothing wrong with that.

Who the fuck told you that it is wrong to love yourself so much that you give your whole life experience in totality for yourself. That's the only way anything makes any sense. Wake the FUCK UP!

It's not wrong to love yourself as much as you want, but it's about making sure that others outside your circle of ego are not affected much because of your love.

8 minutes ago, An young being said:

The unveiling of Maya.

What is the most accurate definition of Maya? 

I don't know what Maya is. 

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

41 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

The problem with nondual teachings “there is no person” “you don’t exist” is that taken literally, it can be used as a green light to avoid confronting your fears, as well as delude yourself into thinking that suppressing your desires is healthy in the long-term.

“Well, I don’t exist. So therefore, I shouldn’t have sex because that would mean that I’m going back to being a person and existing.” 
What a bunch of nonsense!

Who said all that. I didn't. That's just your mind interpreting what it thinks it read and now it's interpreting what It thinks I said into it''s own words, and now my mind is trying to make sense of what I think is happening inside my mind so I can attempt to interpret it back to you who I believe understands what I'm saying, well in fact there's no need for interpretations because all that happened were feelings of sensations in the body and the body is trying to make sense of what it felt when all that happened was nothing to nobody only a bunch of sensations and energy flowing and minding it's business.

Now that's a reason to go have sex because sex does exist and waiting for nobody to have it because sex is just energy vibrating at certain speeds and being itself and will have an orgasm or not depending on what sensation arises for Noone to claim and the orgasm will either feel good or not depending on the type of non-dual teaching it got from nobody. TA_DAAH!! 

Sincerely,

Ms. Nobody.

One Love....

41 minutes ago, Ajax said:

What is the most accurate definition of Maya? 

I don't know what Maya is. 

Illusion.

31 minutes ago, An young being said:

Illusion.

1. What makes an illusion an illusion?

2. Who's illusion is it? 

3. Closer and farther are points of comparison.  How is my illusion different from your illusion?  How is it same? What is the identity of illusion? What is the definition of illusion? 

Edited by Ajax

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

3 minutes ago, Ajax said:

1. What makes an illusion an illusion?

That it's not what it looks like or perceived like in actuality.

2. Who's illusion is it? 

My own

3. Closer and farther are points of comparison.  How is my illusion different from your illusion?  How is it same? What is the identity of illusion? What is the definition of illusion? 

It's instantaneous, not closer or farther. Only those who are seeking it can be closer or farther.

2 minutes ago, An young being said:

That it's not what it looks like or perceived like in actuality.

A stone looks different depending on how you view it.  Which viewpoint is "in actuality"?

7 minutes ago, An young being said:

2. Who's illusion is it? 

My own

Then how do you know another's? 

8 minutes ago, An young being said:

It's instantaneous, not closer or farther. Only those who are seeking it can be closer or farther.

Please explain. Some people "seek it" their entire life and still don't find it. Why?

When people are treating you nicely with lovely words and understanding, your ego can be deceived into thinking that you've reached a state where nothing disturbs you and you're in harmony with the Universe. True transformation begins then your ego is triggered big time through humiliation and ostracization. Act like a crazy person and see what happens.

3 minutes ago, Ajax said:

A stone looks different depending on how you view it.  Which viewpoint is "in actuality"?

Anything which shatters your logical mind.

Then how do you know another's? 

I don't and don't care about another's experience, because I can't experience it myself.

Please explain. Some people "seek it" their entire life and still don't find it. Why?

I don't know. Maybe they are not ready yet.

3 minutes ago, An young being said:

Anything which shatters your logical mind.

If you are building something, why shatter that which creates? Tell an engineer to shatter his tools, his education, his past work together to build a bridge. 

4 minutes ago, An young being said:

I don't and don't care about another's experience, because I can't experience it myself.

Beautiful. Very nice. Ego. Thank you.

6 minutes ago, An young being said:

I don't know. Maybe they are not ready yet.

Beautiful! You don't know! Thank you. Love you. 

11 minutes ago, Incognito said:

When people are treating you nicely with lovely words and understanding, your ego can be deceived into thinking that you've reached a state where nothing disturbs you and you're in harmony with the Universe. True transformation begins then your ego is triggered big time through humiliation and ostracization. Act like a crazy person and see what happens.

Right! 

1 minute ago, Ajax said:

If you are building something, why shatter that which creates? Tell an engineer to shatter his tools, his education, his past work together to build a bridge. 

If he becomes so engrossed in his work that he forgets to sleep, I am definitely going to shatter his tools!

Beautiful. Very nice. Ego. Thank you.

Welcome!

Beautiful! You don't know! Thank you. Love you. 

Welcome once again.

On 3.10.2023 at 10:38 AM, An young being said:

We are not talking about the flower here, but the stubborn rock on the top of the barren mountain. It needs a hard pushing to roll down the mountain, to see the fields and the river.

If you think of other people as rocks, then I can understand.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

On 10/2/2023 at 7:50 PM, Carl-Richard said:

So then, should we step on it "as much as possible" as proposed by the OP, or just a little? Or should we maybe not even step on it, but instead maybe expose it to the weather a little (unless there is a storm)? 

Fun personal story: my mom grows leafy greens in her garden every summer; one patch is inside a mini-greenhouse, the other is exposed to the weather of the Norwegian West Coast, known for heavy rain. The leaves on the ones inside the mini-greenhouse are smooth and thin, like a baby's skin, while the outside ones are rough and thick, like an alligator's skin. It goes to show that the right form of friction, preferably the natural kind that the organism is built to handle, and in the right amounts, makes a stronger, tougher organism. Now, is being exposed to social abuse really that for humans? Meh.

Bias and limited thinking. Over a prolonged period the one that is exposed to rougher elements can evolve to handle change better.

For example exercise is actually traumatic to the body but it can also make it stronger. Kids born in the lap of luxury turn out spoiled. You have no clue how beneficial suffering is. The average military academy graduate has suffered greatly but will be more responsible on average compared to some sheltered teenager.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Yes, if you dont care about not having friends lol

The devil is in the details.

56 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Bias and limited thinking. Over a prolonged period the one that is exposed to rougher elements can evolve to handle change better.

For example exercise is actually traumatic to the body but it can also make it stronger. Kids born in the lap of luxury turn out spoiled. You have no clue how beneficial suffering is. The average military academy graduate has suffered greatly but will be more responsible on average compared to some sheltered teenager.

I'm specifically referring to social abuse. You should read some of the modern psychological studies on trauma (e.g. the ACE study).

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

56 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Very wrong.

Kids "born in the lap of luxury" will become hypermetabolic, physically attractives and very creatives will kids born in poverty will become smaller and dumber. 

Wolf law is wrong and giga cope.

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

2 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

If you think of other people as rocks, then I can understand.

It's not the people who are rocks, but their spiritual ego, the stubbornness in their mind that they are always right and they are 100% enlightened.

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

Yes, if you dont care about not having friends lol

Only in spiritual forums, where seeking Enlightenment is the goal,particularly this section, not everywhere. I don't talk like this in my real life or any other forums or when people ask for help.