Someone here

This is how to do a cold approach -video

29 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

@Leo Gura Haha, that gave me a chuckle! I bet she would have chuckled, too!

I would have chuckled more if that was me and he had said "looks like you're studying quantum mechanics, would you like to use me as your Guinea pig? Chuckle, Chuckle. Snort, Snort.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

11 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

The funny thing about pick up is it isn't really a skill. If you do it enough you just become natural and can gauge when a vibe is good. Also, whether you're into the girl or not. These days i talk to a lot of women but end up not being interested in going further with most of them, it's almost like not having sex at all is better than having sex that i'm not fully into 

Well, skills still takes practice to perfect. So becoming natural at it still required practice to develop it into a skill. Of course, some people are more natural at it and require less practice, but I think it's still considered a skill.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

@itsadistraction Im not putting you down its automatic with the mindset you hold,no no you are making it about the sex thats why you manipulate thats why you have no game nobody worth anything would make things about sex and not even tell her that you want sex but to lie and manipulate her with your tactics instead stand behind who you are.

You would do anything for sex and give a middle finger to yourself over some woman what a shame..

Im not rewatching any pick up bs because they go for whats behind her legs, someone with game goes whats between her ears, like they say...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Dude, Juan is literally one of the hottest guys in the world and those girls are like 5s-6's; ofcourse he doesn't need that much game to attract them. Watch RSD Julien if you want real game. That guy looks like a tic-tac, but can pull 10s

There was a clip where Julien literally fingered/rubbed a girls pussy at a bar and they went somewhere private. 

You can also learn alot from Jmulv, just not the "rapey" bits.

Edited by EdgeGod900

God likes to cosplay as a human O.o xDxD

12 minutes ago, EdgeGod900 said:

You can also learn alot from Jmulv

Why on earth is this guy so popular on this forum? He is the most insane toxic person in the industry. His infields are awful and years old. His advice is lifted from rsd foundations. He’s been caught threatening students, ripping other coaches off, using prostitutes and claiming they are lays, multiple times. Literally one of the worst sources you can learn from. No one in the PUA community takes him seriously yet somehow he is constantly recommended here.

@Raze His approach feels authentic. Non of the gay/beta shit like, "you're pretty and I want to get to know you" type shit -- like your vibe when talking to her should be enough. His approach comes from RSD's foundations, but he executes them in a more masculine/casual way-- whereas Tyler and Julien embrace their crazyness a little bit more. 

I don't approve of his scams, rapey tendencies, and his frequent critique of other PUAs; but some aspects of his approach just resonates.

12 minutes ago, Raze said:

No one in the PUA community takes him seriously yet somehow he is constantly recommended here.

Good thing communities during Pythagora's time wasn't like this. Otherwise mathematics wouldn't advance forward; "because he diddled little kids" so lets not use the theorem that he created.

Edited by EdgeGod900

Didn’t have to even watch the video. It’s either good or it’s not. But if it’s good he will be doing a few things:

1. Speaking with no filter.

2. Thinking he is awesome.

3. Pushing things forward (closing) with either physicality or number.

16 hours ago, EdgeGod900 said:

Dude, Juan is literally one of the hottest guys in the world and those girls are like 5s-6's; ofcourse he doesn't need that much game to attract them.

Hey thanks!xD