TheGod

What actually happens when you die?

77 posts in this topic

So here I Am, God. I've verified a plenty of times that I am the only consciouss being but I still couldn't happen when I die in this realiity actaully?? 

You are imagining death. 

There is ZERO empirical evidence that you gonna die.  Isn't it so ?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

When you die you wake up :) 

And then you remember everything... and then it goes on.

You meet the greater light and design your next life.

You realise all you have done in your past life and how it affected others, good and bad. It will be joyful and it will also hurt, but you will have learned so much. Your next life will already be a lot more bright. Because you will grow every time.

You're here to grow and become... GOD. That's what's happening. But you already are, because time is an illusion. But that is your far far future, with which you're also always in contact. Sometimes you are more and sometimes less aware of that. But the connection will always be there. You're never alone. Except... there's only you.

Edited by vibv

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

1 hour ago, The0Self said:

Whatever dies is born. Whatever doesn’t die always was.

I love this ?

13 minutes ago, vibv said:

You're never alone. Except... there's only you.

Elaborate more please 

-Osho

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Elaborate more please 

You are GOD, but not right now. Right now you are in the process of becoming. But in reality, and because time is an illusion, you cannot not be god, but you forgot that to be able to live this life. That's the great magic trick of this reality, or the "matrix" as you will. But you built it yourself.

Why did you do that? So that GOD (aka yourself) can have the experience of BEING GOD. Only through becoming GOD (and first forgetting it all) can GOD have that experience. And you are like a sensory organ through which GOD experiences its greatness.

But you're never alone in this, because GOD is always there with and for you. You guide yourself so to speak. You are father and child at the same time, but not aware of that yet.

Edited by vibv

my music

2 minutes ago, vibv said:

You are GOD, but not right now. Right now you are in the process of becoming. But in reality, and because time is an illusion, you cannot not be god, but you forgot that to be able to live this life. That's the great magic trick of this reality, or the "matrix" as you will. But you built it yourself.

Why did you do that? So that GOD (aka yourself) can have the experience of BEING GOD. Only through becoming GOD (and first forgetting it all) can GOD have that experience. And you are like a sensory organ through which GOD experiences its greatness.

Great !

Actually ..I'm Indian and I'm familiar with pantheistic religions like Hinduism which says that you are God.  But I'm actually skeptical about it .

"I am god and that there is nothing but me".... This is what the core message that vedanta's teach us. Per the scriptures.. This is ( realization that i am god)THE KNOWLEDGE one should strive for in their and the moment one realizes this..they would attain liberation(moksha)and live in eternal bliss.

But this is a concept that could be very easily misunderstood by people and to them it might sound like a statement of arrogance.. if the meaning of 'I' is not understood clearly.

Are you  referring to my physical body?  mind? ego? Or consciousness itself ?

-Osho

We are GOD. There's only one being. Right now you're only aware of a tiny sliver of the whole, otherwise you couldn't be a human.

Humanity is a part of GOD, as is everything else. But GOD had to forget that to be able to make the experience of being human.

We are currently in the process of remembering. No soul will be left behind, because everything is ONE. When there is only one soul in the dark it is still GODs child and will not be left behind. It can never be not GODs child. All darkness is finite. But it isn't GODs intention to just drag you to the light, that would defeat the whole purpose, and also your will is totally free and you're never forced to do anything. Besides, there's eternity, so no need to hurry.

It's your job to remember. Step by step. In your own pace. And if you get stuck you can always make use of that connection I spoke about earlier.

The only way to the light is through the darkness. Because you have to remember that you ARE the light. And where is light, there can not be darkness.

You are perfection and everything that seems to be imperfect has not been seen through yet. Start there. Your greatest fear shows you where there is still darkness left. It will transform into fire when it is dissolved that fuels your further journey and makes your light shine even brighter.

Edited by vibv

my music

You go to hell and then you will know, How many times must this be told you were never born and you can never die. Without this belief, the dream would not work. You are infinite forever. Is anyone awake on this forum apart from Leo?? What I should have said is don't you look at Leo; 's videos it's all there? Like an infinite database of knowledge.

Edited by Jehovah increases

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?    

Just because your body dies, does not mean you do. 

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

There was never a body, to begin with, that is how powerful your imagination is. 

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?    

No, you are dreaming God is dreaming now that it has a Body and is human.

God is creating the body and the human. Imagination is Reality.

my music

Imagination is the only reality. God can imagine infinite realities. You are God now imagining you are a Human talking back to another you are talking back to yourself.

I am you and you are me we are one.

Since God which is you divided itself which is itself into other copies of itself we are in different universes and are all sovereign onto are self dreaming are own dreams fun isn't it? We are not even in the same Universe or dimension. I am glad you know.