Zedman

Russell Brand is being accused of rape

681 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Jodistrict It was his persona to be that overly sexual guy, so nobody suspected a thing. Also those women were afraid of his fame and there are severe defamation law in The UK. So unless a big media outlet decided to pursue him, nobody would know a thing about his dark side. 

Tell you what? Why a guy like Ben Shapiro was never accused of such things despite he angers a lot of leftests including left media outlets? Simply Because he is a clean guy. 

So the whole conspiracy narrative is such a silly game which he uses to decieve his stupid followers. 

There is a documented rape incident dating back to 2013, maybe with DNA samples next day to that text which Russel sent apologizing for his behavior. So It is really mind boggling, why you still defend that guy. 

I’m not defending his past behavior.  I don’t listen to his show and actually don’t know much about him.   I am mainly concerned about the free speech implications.   Not only has he been dropped from YouTube, but the British government sent a letter to Rumble asking to shut him down.  Thus, free speech is an issue here as a result of mere allegations going back more than a decade that were brought up by his competitors.  If people are censored for being naughty, the entire mainstream media would have to close shop.

As for rape allegations, they are allegations.  The rape allegations against Julian Assange were eventually dropped.   As for Russell Brand,  no formal charges have been brought by the judicial system.  So if they are brought that would be a separate issue.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

@Recursoinominado

1 hour ago, Recursoinominado said:

How exactly does works Jeffy's method? 

Weirdly worded question, better worded like this:

*How does Jeffy's method work exactly?

@Jodistrict

4 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

I’m not defending his past behavior.  I don’t listen to his show and actually don’t know much about him.   I am mainly concerned about the free speech implications.   Not only has he been dropped from YouTube, but the British government sent a letter to Rumble asking to shut him down.  Thus, free speech is an issue here as a result of mere allegations going back more than a decade that were brought up by his competitors.  If people are censored for being naughty, the entire mainstream media would have to close shop.

As for rape allegations, they are allegations.  The rape allegations against Julian Assange were eventually dropped.   As for Russell Brand,  no formal charges have been brought by the judicial system.  So if they are brought that would be a separate issue.

What are the free speech implications?

1 hour ago, Recursoinominado said:

How exactly does works Jeffy's method? 

Act like a wild psychopath until you finally badger her into sex.

Jeffy would do stuff like invite a girl over for the first time to his house, walk out naked, and just say, "LET'S FUCK!" And just keep saying it over and over again until she finally relented. Then spray her with a garden hose as she leaves his house.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

This is an interesting and level headed take on the whole situation, actually this is a biased take that appears objective but weaponizes pathos/ethos and especially logos. Your thoughts?

I do disagree with the framing, that subtle anti mainstream anti establishment bias, a bit bad faith and click baiting title and thumbnail to outrage specific demographics viewing this content.

Edited by Danioover9000

He’s got some cheek really hasn’t he.

His last vid I reckon lost any Shred of  empathy I pay have had for the public hanging. 

He’d have done better if he’d had shown some vulnerability and authenticity. Instead he’s hiding away behind the conspiracy shield. 

he really didn’t seem like any version of himself I’d ever seen.

this is def a case of ‘don’t bite the hand tht feed you… ‘ but also, I’m pretty sure he’s guilty which is tragic

I wonder what side his heavily pregnant wife is on…. What must be going through her right now, poor woman. And they have two other young kids.

they are the innocent ones that sadly having their lives destroyed for his decade old errors / crimes as well ? 

On 9/17/2023 at 5:06 PM, Princess Arabia said:

No, but you can assist her by being there for her on a mental and Spiritual level. Maybe your presence alone may help depending your circumstance.

Thank you :)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Seed

8 minutes ago, Seed said:

He’s got some cheek really hasn’t he.

His last vid I reckon lost any Shred of  empathy I pay have had for the public hanging. 

He’d have done better if he’d had shown some vulnerability and authenticity. Instead he’s hiding away behind the conspiracy shield. 

he really didn’t seem like any version of himself I’d ever seen.

this is def a case of ‘don’t bite the hand tht feed you… ‘ but also, I’m pretty sure he’s guilty which is tragic

I wonder what side his heavily pregnant wife is on…. What must be going through her right now, poor woman. And they have two other young kids.

they are the innocent ones that sadly having their lives destroyed for his decade old errors / crimes as well ? 

Oh shit, I forgot that he's married, has a pregnant wife and two children?! Nah, fuck that effeminate gay Russell Brand, fake AF pandering pampering narcissist b**** pompous swine! That's it, any empathy or understanding I have with that feminine shit is GONE! And screw those anti mainstream anti establishment shills, zero integrity to show support for that rapey grifter!

Sorry had to tap into my inner sailor moon. Like gross behavior, so demonic, what's the point of marrying when you behave like that.

Diss track coming soon!

13 minutes ago, Seed said:

Oh he is married and have kids, it will be really hard for them :(

1 minute ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Yes, Laura Brand, his wife is so lovely and down to earth as well. He claims that she ‘tamed’ him…. (Not soon enough unfortunately) And she hates fame, excess and limelight… that’s why he stopped appearing on mainstream tv, because he met her and she couldn’t stand it  

she appears very ‘normal’ and has Insta page which is now deleted promoting creative and natural play activities for children.

@LSD-Rumi

2 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

It's disgusting to think he'd, if he did, rape those women while he was married with kids. Hope he gets merked! All mention of Russell Brand here should be ignored. We should cancel and censor mention of him here.

He has two little girls aged 5 and 6 and one due any day now. 

@Seed

Just now, Seed said:

Yes, Laura Brand, his wife is so lovely and down to earth as well. He claims that she ‘tamed’ him…. (Not soon enough unfortunately) And she hates fame, excess and limelight… that’s why he stopped appearing on mainstream tv, because he met her and she couldn’t stand it  

she appears very ‘normal’ and has Insta page which is now deleted promoting creative and natural play activities for children.

It's very sad and unfortunate. He's no longer human.

@Leo Gura

47 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Act like a wild psychopath until you finally badger her into sex.

Jeffy would do stuff like invite a girl over for the first time to his house, walk out naked, and just say, "LET'S FUCK!" And just keep saying it over and over again until she finally relented. Then spray her with a garden hose as she leaves his house.

Christ, that's just gross. No wonder we need some ethical framework for the PUA community!?

20 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@LSD-Rumi

It's disgusting to think he'd, if he did, rape those women while he was married with kids. Hope he gets merked! All mention of Russell Brand here should be ignored. We should cancel and censor mention of him here.

No the alleged assaults happened during his sex crazed, drug fueled era before he reformed himself. 

He writes in his book that he had years of therapy and self development before he would even allow himself to consider becoming a father. 

Edited by Seed

34 minutes ago, Seed said:

Yes sad for the kids. His wife would have to be pretty fucking stupid to be surprised at any of this news. Like I’ve said before it would be like marrying an ex mobster and then being shocked if said mobster is arrest for murder from years back. 

You marry an ex wild drug / alcohol / sex addict that fucked 100’s if not 1000’s of women you are asking for trouble.

@Alex M

1 minute ago, Alex M said:

Yes sad for the kids. His wife would have to be pretty fucking stupid to be surprised at any of this news. Like I’ve said before it would be like marrying an ex mobster and then being shocked if said mobster is arrest for murder from years back. 

You marry an ex wild drug / alcohol / sex addict that fucked 100’s if not 1000’s of women you are asking for trouble.

This is why charisma and success /=/ personal growth and character.

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Leo Gura

Christ, that's just gross. No wonder we need some ethical framework for the PUA community!?

He also drives what he calls his "rape van" to the club. It has a matress in it for sex. After he has sex with a new girl, he spray paints a new decal on the van door. He has like 50+ decals.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Don’t assume that hardship is necessarily a death sentence. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI