Zedman

Russell Brand is being accused of rape

681 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Butters said:

I don't wanna go off topic but can someone please explain why women can have sex and then retroactively say it wasn't consensual? That's not how anything in life works, why would rape work that way? 

If she's underage it's not consensual nor if she's extremely drunk to the point of almost passing out or have been drugged, even if she says yes because of impairment, that's why there are laws protecting these scenarios. That said, I'm not saying the perpetrator knowingly raped her and they are highly unlikely to be reported and is more common than you can imagine. This isn't about women agreeably having sex and then saying they didn't agree. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

On 17.9.2023 at 5:02 AM, Princess Arabia said:

This comment here should be REMOVED. Very sexist and inappropriate. It actually made me cringe.

On 17.9.2023 at 5:05 AM, Princess Arabia said:

What is wrong with you.

Holy shit the gaslighting. Trying to silence this guy cause he shines light on womens abusive behavior. You are soooo sus. Like a female version of a rapist that is ignorant of the fact that he is a rapist.

11 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

The way you perceive someone is mutually dependent on your state of consciousness. 

There is a mature and an immature way to discuss rape and other serious topics that cause dysfunction in our society. (Not a black and white way to see it, but in a spectrum)

Which direction would you prefer society to go?

It's not about which way I would prefer to see society go because that would include my personal biases and survival agendas. It's about my own development as I am a part of society and my impact depends on who I have become because society is my mirror.

3 minutes ago, Florian said:

Holy shit the gaslighting. Trying to silence this guy cause he shines light on womens abusive behavior. You are soooo sus. Like a female version of a rapist that is ignorant of the fact that he is a rapist.

Whatever

7 minutes ago, Florian said:

Why don't you show the comment that I said should be removed.

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

It's not about which way I would prefer to see society go because that would include my personal biases and survival agendas. It's about my own development as I am a part of society and my impact depends on who I have become because society is my mirror.

I would also like to get an idea of why people resort to rape because my past relationship with women has not been stable whatsoever.

I’m glad we can openly discuss about rape on here in a nuanced manner.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

2 minutes ago, Florian said:

ignorance confirmed

Another woman hater confirmed 

On 17.9.2023 at 11:50 AM, StarStruck said:

Now we know where your Tate shadow comes from

On 17.9.2023 at 11:54 AM, Leo Gura said:

If I was a sex trafficker I should have sympathy for Tate's sex trafficking. But I don't.

but if that sex trafficker part was your shadow, as he said, you would not have sympathy for him, but be repelled by him. actually fascinating to see how you can be so ignorant. are you doing this on purpose to show people that even their greatest idols can be wrong? cause that is basic shadow work, isnt it?

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

so I am a women hater because I say that women can be abusive? 

I think you are just an abusive and ignorant women. If you were a man you would propably be a rapist. Your playing the victim and trying to gaslight others is the equivilant of men intimidating with the threat of violence or actually using unjustified violence for their survival.

It baffles me that you are able to freely post your bullshit in this forum.

@StarStruck idk what you posted before that she reffered to as sexist but in this scenario I wanna make sure you know you are right.

9 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

btw, would I be a man hater if I critisized someone for trying to silence someone else who spoke about men raping women being a bad thing?

3 minutes ago, Florian said:

so I am a women hater because I say that women can be abusive? 

I think you are just an abusive and ignorant women. If you were a man you would propably be a rapist. Your playing the victim and trying to gaslight others is the equivilant of men intimidating with the threat of violence or actually using unjustified violence for their survival.

It baffles me that you are able to freely post your bullshit in this forum.

@StarStruck idk what you posted before that she reffered to as sexist but in this scenario I wanna make sure you know you are right.

Lol

Edit: This was his statement: "You never hear that kind of stories because the woman version of rape is tricking the guy into sex and getting herself pregnant on purpose". First of all how can a woman trick a guy into an erection and how can a woman get herself pregnant, 

One thing you're right about is this comment need not be removed (also I interpreted it wrongly when I first read it), it needs to be laughed at. He didn't respond to it so i felt no need to retract my "removed" statement since it wasn't addressed by him directly and timely and was frankly forgotten, till you brought it up.

Edited by Princess Arabia

@Leo Gura

If you could look into what is posted above and let us know who you think is in the right in this scenario?

Cause if you think @Princess Arabia is, then I am leaving this forum. 

6 minutes ago, Florian said:

@Leo Gura

If you could look into what is posted above and let us know who you think is in the right in this scenario?

Cause if you think @Princess Arabia is, then I am leaving this forum. 

Seriously buddy, are you that unstable. Decide for yourself, don't let Leo do it for you. I guess Leo is a judge now, judging people's opinions and deciding who stays and who goes, from their right to have opinions. This is another typical cult mentality. This right here statement and request is why people may think this is a cult. This isn't a classroom where the teacher decides who should have an opinion or not or who is right or wrong. Nobody here is right or wrong. These are just opinions and different perspectives. 

Judge Leo please inspect my comment and give me a verdict please, so we can decide who stays or leaves. I hope we both stay because I don't want to be the reason someone leaves a forum of free speech and opinions being expressed because they can't handle it. They need the practice of being able to handle words on a computer screen before they can really handle the real world and it's opinionated nature because there would be nowhere to run to.

@Florian @Princess Arabia

You two just have different perspectives. Avoid personal attacks.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

This is stupid. People taking laws for granted. Existance of laws only benefit certain people. More the power you have more the benefit you get from laws. Its a meaningless game, it's like  traffic lights in a GTA game...

Plus law is not a serious pursue there might be tens of unnoticed rapers in one courtroom but this is not what law cares about. Anyways...

We should judge Russell according to his spiritual growth, and If we find hım guilty his punishment should be for his benefit, because it is most likely only the people like him are able to  realize his wrong doing and come to conclusion. After that he would gladly accept his sentence, this would benefit both society and criminal.

He is a very good case!

Just now, Leo Gura said:

@Florian @Princess Arabia

You two just have different perspectives. Try not to make it personal. Don't drag me into your petty disputes.

I didn't at first. I was just responding. But I will leave that alone and ignore further remarks from him.

1 hour ago, Florian said:

I know.

@Princess Arabia Think about it this way: If a husband stole $100 from his wife’s purse, is it the same as if a stranger stole $100 from her purse?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie