TheEnigma

What stage in spiral dynamics are these people?

22 posts in this topic

Joe Biden

Justin Trudeau

Teal Swan

Also Leo mentioned... Black pill content is toxic and doesn't help with dating. And that realism will not help one find truth. He's not responding so I was just wondering...

How come black pill content actually doesn't help with dating? Isn't it about what's genuinely true?

Or how come realism doesn't help find Truth?  Isn't it good to be realistic and live an accurate life?

Edited by TheEnigma
Grammer fixed

Biden and Trudeau are Orange/Green.

Teal is a freak of nature so she'll be hard to map on that model. Green and above + a spiritual freak.

Spiral Dynamics does not account for spiritual freaks.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Biden and Trudeau are Orange/Green.

Teal is a freak of nature so she'll be hard to map on that model. Green and above + a spiritual freak.

Spiral Dynamics does not account for spiritual freaks.

why do you feel she's a spiritual freak? Like how much above is she compared to normal people

2 hours ago, TheEnigma said:

How come black pill content actually doesn't help with dating? Isn't it about what's genuinely true?

Red Pill is what's genuinely true.  Black Pill takes that knowledge and adds the assumption that raising one's SMV is impossible/hopeless, which is not true.  It's doomer propaganda, basically.

Red Pill (basically): SMV is money, muscles/looks, game.  Of course you can improve money, muscles (even "looks" to some degree) and game.

Black Pill is for guys who feel that changing is just too damn hard, so they find this narrative that confirms these feelings and join a club of the hopeless.

If you want to understand Red Pill, you have to go to the source (read all of Rollo's books) because there are nuances that are missed when you rely on second-hand (and often dumbed down) interpretations of it.

Edited by SeaMonster

33 minutes ago, Vido said:

why do you feel she's a spiritual freak? Like how much above is she compared to normal people

She's partly awakened and somewhat based when it comes to intersexual dynamics, so I guess that raises her above a vast majority of content providers.  Being quite above "normal people" is not a high bar to clear these days, which is kind of sad.  A "normal person" isn't remotely close to being stabilized in nonduality Stage 1, e.g., so that automatically puts you in the 1%, and probably even the 0.1%.

10 minutes ago, El Duderino said:

If you don't mind me interfering, what about Jordan Peterson?

He has taken psychedelics and has some kind of yoga practice (I forget which) so he is low-key a spiritual seeker (even though he seems very cerebral/analytical.) I don't know if he is in Stage 1 nondual awakening, but he has had those kinds of temporary states according to him, so he is at least close to that.  

7 minutes ago, Sidra khan said:

What's mine? 

I mean, Green and above isn't spiritual freak. Above Green would be plus some kind of nondual awakening stage. Green is like your typical big Western city progressive in certain occupational/educational fields. Like at least 10% of the population, and probably more at this point.  Anyone who "hates capitalism."

Edited by SeaMonster

8 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

What are you 

an alien rat

21 minutes ago, SeaMonster said:

He has taken psychedelics and has some kind of yoga practice (I forget which) so he is low-key a spiritual seeker (even though he seems very cerebral/analytical.) I don't know if he is in Stage 1 nondual awakening, but he has had those kinds of temporary states according to him, so he is at least close to that.  

Your stage of development has alot to with your intentions. Take recycling for example: if you recycle because you love nature you are probably Stage Green. If you do it because it's the rules of society then you could still be Stage Blue but very strict on recycling. 

Same with yoga and maybe even psychedelics. So it's hard to tell sometimes what stage someone is at. 

51 minutes ago, itsadistraction said:

Same with yoga and maybe even psychedelics. So it's hard to tell sometimes what stage someone is at. 

Which rules of Canadian/Western society ask that you do yoga or psychedelics? Even Indian culture doesn't require it.

That's pretty strong evidence that you're a spiritual seeker.

1 hour ago, Sidra khan said:

Do you mean I'm green ? ??

I took one online test it said I'm Turquoise ?

Have you ever been Yellow/Teal to get to Turquoise?

This is why I'm not a fan of SD in general, but for the sake of argument...Turquoise means Second Tier, which means you should be perfectly comfortable with all the lower stages in their healthy form and see their proper place.

Green is not comfortable with Orange, Blue, etc. in any form; it makes no distinctions between healthy and unhealthy lower stages.

"Blue" cops are oppressors as are "Orange" businessmen; so you drive them out like you've done in some ultra-progressive cities in the US and you get a creeping dystopia out of "Escape from NY."

Edited by SeaMonster

4 hours ago, SeaMonster said:

Red Pill is what's genuinely true. 

do you see the irony that creators of Matrix trilogy which this term was coined are both trans? 

22 minutes ago, blackchair said:

do you see the irony that creators of Matrix trilogy which this term was coined are both trans? 

Yes, of course I see it.  It's one of those cases where the artist doesn't fully understand or appreciate what he has created.  This is much more common in art than you think.  Artists are great at tapping into the collective unconscious but they are not always super self-aware or intellectual.

2 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:

What are you 

GOD

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Sidra khan said:

Above green,  ? , above yellow ? sound egotistical, I guess one can't be turquoise without awakening. Spiral dynamics has limits, I'm jumping to God, I'm planning to tell my religious mother that I'm God. ?

I am sure she will remember that day forever! :x

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

11 hours ago, El Duderino said:

If you don't mind me interfering, what about Jordan Peterson?

You actually asked the question I was about to ask. Yes, I forgot to ask, In what stage/stages would Jordan Peterson be?

15 hours ago, SeaMonster said:

Red Pill is what's genuinely true.  Black Pill takes that knowledge and adds the assumption that raising one's SMV is impossible/hopeless, which is not true.  It's doomer propaganda, basically.

Red Pill (basically): SMV is money, muscles/looks, game.  Of course you can improve money, muscles (even "looks" to some degree) and game.

Black Pill is for guys who feel that changing is just too damn hard, so they find this narrative that confirms these feelings and join a club of the hopeless.

If you want to understand Red Pill, you have to go to the source (read all of Rollo's books) because there are nuances that are missed when you rely on second-hand (and often dumbed down) interpretations of it.

Thank you that's actually a good response. But i've seen Leo on many of his videos mention that Red pill content is quite toxic, that paying attention to that stuff is actually not going to be actually helpful for finding romance and love with the opposite gender. He actually mentioned to not follow both red or black pill content, as those things will even hold us back. So I was actually wondering why even these kinds of content hold us back? Or stuff like realism doesn't find Truth. But isn't realism about what's genuinely real? Is it cause it focuses too much on the physical and not enough on the mystical?

Edited by TheEnigma
Extra thoughts I wanted to add :)

@TheEnigma Peterson seems to be at stage yellow with an allergy to stage green. He also preaches for integrating healthy forms of stage blue.