jimwell

Is railbus.com a scam?

15 posts in this topic

RAILBUS as a mass transit system can literally transform every city in the world and promote economic growth in developing nations, as well as in leading countries. RAILBUS  impact will be significant in cities struggling with poor road infrastructure that are far exceeding their designed capacity and in need of a solution.

https://railbus.com/

I want to invest on it but I hesitate.

The website looks decent. Webparanpoid.com and scamadvisor.com reported it as safe.

https://webparanoid.com/en/check-website/railbus.com

https://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/railbus.com

But the promised ROI is too big and consistent. It sounds too good to be true.

share price.png

share value forecast.png

I believe in the technology. I think it will have a big, positive impact on the world. But I have been scammed via an online investment which resulted in financial and mental-emotional depression. I don’t want to experience that shit again.

Anybody familiar with this website? Is it genuine or a scam?

Edited by jimwell

Lol.

Scam-o-rail.

@jimwell If you invest in that shit I hope you lose all your money.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol.

Scam-o-rail.

You’re back to being a dick again. Stop being an asshole.

21 hours ago, thepixelmonk said:

you should invest I think

Why do you think so? Don't you have any suspicions?

18 hours ago, Phil King said:

How can a company predict their own share price? Are they artificially setting it or is it a public company?

That was why I hesitated to invest in it.

18 hours ago, Phil King said:

What is stopping someone from buying a shit ton of shares today and then dumping next month for a quick profit?

In my case, it's the fear of being scammed.

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you invest in that shit I hope you lose all your money.

xD

You're a malicious son of a scammer.

But thanks for the input.

Aside from the crazy ROI forecast, do you see other signs of a scam? And how was this scam website able to get away with not being detected as a scam by webparanoid.com and scamadvisor.com?  

14 hours ago, kieranperez said:

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol.

Scam-o-rail.

In this situation, his bastardness is not serious and doesn't matter. If you're worried about him straying from the path of goodness he proclaimed to follow, just understand that accomplishing a big and important goal is difficult and takes time.

And even if he had decided to abandon the path, that would NOT matter. It's his problem, not yours. Just focus on your chosen path.

12 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Hmmmmm, I think I saw a better and cheaper alternative somewhere.

R.jpg

It's not better and it's not sustainable.

@UnbornTao

4 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

Two words: walking

I see what you did there. Basically it's one word if you read and write it literally, 'walking'. However, phonetically it's 'WAL' and 'KING', or 'WALK' and 'ING'. The first phonetic interpretation is correct, provided you add a letter to the first word 'WAL' like another L at the end or some other letters. The second phonetic interpretation is actually the technical correct one if you know some pop culture, because you'll get 'WALKING' but what word is 'ING' going to be? Well, if you know you're a video gamer, and played Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, there's an antagonistic alien race called the 'Ing' in the game.

The more you know I guess.

2 hours ago, jimwell said:

Aside from the crazy ROI forecast, do you see other signs of a scam? And how was this scam website able to get away with not being detected as a scam by webparanoid.com and scamadvisor.com?

webparanoid says nothing about the actual company, only scans if the website contains any malicious links or phishing attempts. scamadvisor is literally just a page that say "Looks good, might be safe" with no other information lol. Theres two reviews and theyre both negative. Its likely all automated with little to no humans actually advising. Who is on the board of directors for this company and what are their past projects? Do they have any sort of working protypes? What is their plan for actually making money?

Also the youtube video with comments turned off and less than 1000 subscribers is also a red flag. Actually their entire youtube channel with only videos titles "RAILBUS" is a red flag. 

After doing about 5 minutes of research i can gaurantee this is not a company worthy of any investment

Edited by Phil King

4 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@UnbornTao

I see what you did there. Basically it's one word if you read and write it literally, 'walking'. However, phonetically it's 'WAL' and 'KING', or 'WALK' and 'ING'. The first phonetic interpretation is correct, provided you add a letter to the first word 'WAL' like another L at the end or some other letters. The second phonetic interpretation is actually the technical correct one if you know some pop culture, because you'll get 'WALKING' but what word is 'ING' going to be? Well, if you know you're a video gamer, and played Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, there's an antagonistic alien race called the 'Ing' in the game.

just a joke

;) 

Edited by UnbornTao

19 hours ago, Phil King said:

ebparanoid says nothing about the actual company, only scans if the website contains any malicious links or phishing attempts. scamadvisor is literally just a page that say "Looks good, might be safe" with no other information lol.

Those websites do display something similar to this; "The website you're checking is dangerous. Stay away from it." if it's an untrustworthy website.

Who is on the board of directors for this company and what are their past projects? Do they have any sort of working protypes? What is their plan for actually making money?

You can find such information on their "About Us" page.

https://railbus.com/about/ 

Here's a screenshot:  haha!

core team.png

Also the youtube video with comments turned off and less than 1000 subscribers is also a red flag. Actually their entire youtube channel with only videos titles "RAILBUS" is a red flag. 

After doing about 5 minutes of research i can gaurantee this is not a company worthy of any investment

Yes, I became more hesitant when I noticed the things you described.

Saying the company isn't worthy of any investment is sensible. Thanks for the input.

On 9/15/2023 at 1:02 AM, kieranperez said:

??????????. It was well deserved 

• Feminist 

On 9/15/2023 at 3:26 PM, Danioover9000 said:

@UnbornTao

King of Wall Street.  Nerd.

• Feminist