mr_engineer

What is a 'real man'?

29 posts in this topic

Strong, secure, wise, mature, loving, loyal, honest, honoring, leading, and supporting. A real man is in control of his emotions but not ashamed to cry. A real man is not afraid to do "feminine tasks" when necessary and not afraid to stand up for what he believes is right. These are the ideal characteristics of what we call a real man and notice, now, that possessing these traits does not necessarily involve having a scrotum.

Getting sick of these mods, @Leo Gura I’ve just received a warning for trolling, gaslighting, provoking and whatever for saying “one that doesn’t mind a finger up his ass” as a joke, because most guys do mind and therefore would be a testament to a real man for not being insecure and confident enough to explore this part of their sexuality.

Could you have a word please, this is a complete overreaction and abuse of power, what’s even the point in this forum besides the obvious, if we can’t even joke around and have a laugh with each other?

the mod was @NoSelfSelf

It's whatever you define it to be, which often times depends on what your culture/parents/friends define it to be. If you were born as a radical Jihadist, being a "real man" might be defined by your willingness to throw your life away for some greater good, which in that case would be the war against the west. There are a lot of definitions and nobody can seem to come up with a perfect definition that makes everyone happy because there isn't such a definition in any absolute sense. Relatively speaking: It's for you to find out for yourself.

If you really care you can ask a wide range of men (and women) about what they think makes a great man. Ask criminals. ask police men, ask fathers, grandfathers. They will all tell you different things, some will resonate, some won't.

beep boop

10 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

what the fuck: " build confidence in dating by talking to a bot! "

Don't underestimate the power of robo rizz.

beep boop

If you have not received at least one warning from a moderator on here, then you are not a real man xD

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

2 hours ago, Yimpa said:

If you have not received at least one warning from a moderator on here, then you are not a real man xD

its crazy man, like lighten up a bit

One who

1. Loves

2. Protects

3. Is strong (there are as many ways to be strong as there are people)

3 hours ago, The0Self said:

One who

1. Loves

2. Protects

3. Is strong (there are as many ways to be strong as there are people)

In middle school, I notice my classmate drop her books in the hallway. I helped pick them up for her. From that moment forward, she loved me forever. 

The books were not heavy at all. 

The strength it takes to help a girl intuitively is beyond the physical.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI