tlowedajuicemayne

Mexican government shows mummified alien corpses on TV!!

33 posts in this topic

@LSD-Rumi behind every of such hoax mummies lies business (e.g. we need money for Analysis, please give us! Here the New doku, here buy the New book about this alien body) 

Looks fake

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, OBEler said:

@LSD-Rumi behind every of such hoax mummies lies business (e.g. we need money for Analysis, please give us! Here the New doku, here buy the New book about this alien body) 

Happened before? 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Looks fake

Yeah, I thought the same when I saw it

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Looks fake

Why do you think that?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Looks fake

Could be easily verified by radioactive carbon age estimation and DNA testing if they were open for a 3rd party to be involved. 

The weird thing is they are so small. 

Edited by LSD-Rumi

The guy behind this already tried presenting mummified bodies as "aliens" in 2015 and was debunked by forensics. Nothing new here.

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

@How to be wise "t clearly isnt human" 

Give me some human dead bodys and I can make out of it something which looks like ET. It's not very hard to do that.. 

And again, these bones are 100%  human DNA according to an official report, so this should give you some hint that this is not an alien. 

Tourism must be pretty low now in Mexico/Peru, if they're trying to scrape the barrel for UFO and alien tourists.

I think I will open a t-shirt stand nearby, and let the money roll in. ?
alien-dragen-mexicaanse-sombrero-hoed-ve

BTW if the bodies were retrieved from Peru, how did they end up in a hearing in Mexico? One would wonder that Peruvian government will not be happy by bodies found on their land being exported to other countries, if they condemned them real in the first place. Bizarre story.

Edited by OmniNaut

Closing on account of fakery.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.