StarStruck

Parallels between dating and investment

19 posts in this topic

In investment they say never put all of your eggs in one basket. It is the same with dating as a guy. I wish somebody told me this in the beginning so that is why I'm making this thread. You should never be more invested in a girl as she is invested in you. Your strategy as a guy should be to make little emotional investments until you find an investment that provides you a return on emotional investment! That is the most important principle in game. Most guys make the mistake of emotionally investing in a girl while she barely knows you and she doesn't give a shit about you. You have to understand that if you are a hot girl you are being bombarded by attention. This attention last between the age of 15-25 for the girl where the girl in on the magic school bus getting unlimited free attention (which they think will last forever). And for a lot of girls this attention gets to their head and they develop a huge ego which makes them think they can get away with shit. Never fall for the frame of the girl. Owen talks about this in Blueprint decoded. The sexes value the opposite sex in different ways. If a girl respects you whether or not plays a huge rule in the value evaluation for women. I won't go into the details here because it is a sensitive subject (mods throw around with warnings like it is chrismas)  so if you are interested in it I might post my summary if there is enough interest.

So far your approach seems fair if you want to go deeper. If it’s a problem we can just clean it up. 

—-

I agree that as a man it is healthy to have developed sexual abundance. Your ability to get sex is great for life value and being confident in your sexuality, status and energy is both attractive to her and feels good to you in and of itself.

Avoid chasing girls and falling into the trap of one-itis. There are many girls, and many of them can seem special, incredible and… you know… in the moment. Doesn’t mean it’s true. Fall in love with WOMEN, not a woman. Then, every girl you see is you’re lover whether you date or have sex with them. You can love women in many ways! Which is definitely a feature to reality. They are you! Go for abundance, go for enjoying the company of women, go for having fun, building connection, getting experience. 

Women are amazing. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Thought Art I got warnings for much less. My last warning was about my joke about spiral dynamics red (I called it phase red light district) so if guys want to extract certain wisdom they should watch 30 hours of blueprint decoded by Owen because I’m not sharing the juicy details anymore. Certain mods have ruined it. 

@StarStruck okay

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

The way girls work is that if she is actually attracted to you she will chase you and invest. If she is not investing she's not really attracted to you. But guys are so desperate to sleep with her that they cannot take the hint and keep trying to chase her, whichs end in frustration.

One of the most important things pickup teaches you is how to quickly screen if a girl is attracted to you. This is the key to effective game. You should tell within a few minutes if she's into you. And do not waste your time trying to convince girls who aren't already into you.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You should tell within a few minutes if she's into you.

Girls are confused.  In one of my cold approaches I walked up to a girl and asked her about her name ..her first reaction was smiling at me ..and I immediately took that as a good signal. But then she kept denying me from knowing her name..saying that "why should I tell my name to a stranger? ". And I told her because I find you attractive and I want to get to know you . Then she told me her name and we even exchanged phone numbers . Then she disappeared. Didn't answer to me texting her .etc  and that's what always happen when I talk to an attractive girl.  These kind of girls are so innocent and inexperienced that they feel shy and disturbed if a guy hits on her .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Someone here  Because you are infringing on her space. As I told you in the thread, just make little emotional investments, if you don't get it back, and push for a phone number, you are not mutually emotionally invested so she will ghost you.

And if no girl doesn't want to invest in you, you need to make yourself more attractive. A girl can smell if you are a winner or a looser in life. They have thousands of years of instincts to screen out loosers.

Edited by StarStruck

4 hours ago, StarStruck said:

My last warning was about my joke about spiral dynamics red (I called it phase red light district)

That's not what you got the warning for. You got the warning because you've decided to make fun of Princess Arabia and imply that she is working at a red lights district. And then, when you realised that you have fucked up, you bailed out and played innocent.

Edited by Something Funny

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The way girls work is that if she is actually attracted to you she will chase you and invest. If she is not investing she's not really attracted to you. But guys are so desperate to sleep with her that they cannot take the hint and keep trying to chase her, whichs end in frustration.

Still very rare though, only after a few dates of really connecting and sharing vulnerability, the girl will send an after-date text implying to see me again. But that's so rare. Even after sincere, hot and fun dates in which she is obviously attracted, she won't bother to send a "respectful" after-date text thanking me. I just think girls know that they have a huge leverage during during text where my charm has no effect. She'll use that opportunity to act aloof and purposefully frustrate me to pump up her value. I just feel very disrespected by that, I treat her with respect and give her a good time by making her feel emotional yet it doesn't feel like she really values that. Why can't feminine girls act respectfully during text?

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

One of the most important things pickup teaches you is how to quickly screen if a girl is attracted to you. This is the key to effective game. You should tell within a few minutes if she's into you. And do not waste your time trying to convince girls who aren't already into you.

The highest form of day game is a combination of two things: Smooth, cool approaches and knowing your type. Most of the pain that beginners experience is because they approach women who are obviously not their type with an autistic cringe persistence and they make clowns of themselves during the physical act of approaching. I have been there, and it's just part of the learning process but you must grow out of it relatively quickly. 

Edited by Vrubel

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

Girls are confused.  In one of my cold approaches I walked up to a girl and asked her about her name ..her first reaction was smiling at me ..and I immediately took that as a good signal. But then she kept denying me from knowing her name..saying that "why should I tell my name to a stranger? ". And I told her because I find you attractive and I want to get to know you . Then she told me her name and we even exchanged phone numbers . Then she disappeared. Didn't answer to me texting her .etc  and that's what always happen when I talk to an attractive girl.  These kind of girls are so innocent and inexperienced that they feel shy and disturbed if a guy hits on her .

you were not playful with the kitten :D  ... maybe she was innocent but intuitive and not stupid 

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

@Something Funny @Thought Art that is not true

Maybe you actually didn't mean it this way. But this is how I took it when I read it. This is not how Princess Arabia took it. And I guess this is not how the mod took it either. So maybe you should think about how you word your sentences.

Also, I am not very eager to trust you on this since you are a fan of Andrew Tate who is known for backtracking on everything he says and twisting the meaning of his words to whatever is convenient at the moment.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Does not that put too much importance into looks? If she talks to you for 2 minutes all she sees is your looks and maybe a bit of your body language, tonality and base confidence. You even said it yourself in one of your old videos that in order to see someone s full personality it takes a bit of time, not possible in 3 minutes. 

@Something Funny nobody is using the name Andrew Tate more than you. Perhaps you should look into that and where that shadow comes from lol. 

@StarStruck lol, says a guy who starts a thread about what a great philanthropist Andrew Tate is and then makes 20 posts,denying common sense, in order to protect his master, haha.

How many threads about him have I started?

But seriously, I think it is very relevant here. Can you tell me why should I trust anything you say, when a person you admire so much is a world class master in twisting what he says and bullshitting people?

8 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@StarStruck lol, says a guy who starts a thread about what a great philanthropist Andrew Tate is and then makes 20 posts,denying common sense, in order to protect his master, haha.

How many threads about him have I started?

But seriously, I think it is very relevant here. Can you tell me why should I trust anything you say, when a person you admire so much is a world class master in twisting what he says and bullshitting people?

Somehow you got Andrew Tate involved in this thread. He lives rent free in your head and you are not even aware of it. ?

Just now, StarStruck said:

Somehow you got Andrew Tate involved in this thread. He lives rent free in your head and you are not even aware of it. ?

So you will play dumb and not answer my question?

8 hours ago, StarStruck said:

@Someone here .

And if no girl doesn't want to invest in you, you need to make yourself more attractive. A girl can smell if you are a winner or a looser in life. They have thousands of years of instincts to screen out loosers.

Or, just find a different girl. 

◭"89"

9 hours ago, Someone here said:

Girls are confused.

Maybe she was just drunk…?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI