LoneWonderer

Do I need to Brush my teeth if I don't consume any sugar or Processed food?

32 posts in this topic

Only whole foods and whole grains, legumes, fruit (not fruit juice) and little to no meat. And of course good ol' water. What do you think?

4 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

Yea you’re def gonna be lone if you do that 

?

Yes, imo

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

I'm 24 and haven't really brushed for many years. My teeth are mostly fine but I wonder for how long. I eat a healthy diet like the one I describe but I don't know how long it can last. Every time I've tried to start a routine in the past to brush my teeth I eventually gave up and I'm scared to start again and fail.

4 minutes ago, LoneWonderer said:

I'm 24 and haven't really brushed for many years. My teeth are mostly fine but I wonder for how long. I eat a healthy diet like the one I describe but I don't know how long it can last. Every time I've tried to start a routine in the past to brush my teeth I eventually gave up and I'm scared to start again and fail.

@LoneWonderer Myb make it as easy as possible for yourself.

Maybe just start with dry brushing (aka without toothpaste) for like 30 seconds twice per day. Keep the toothbrush next to your bed.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

7 minutes ago, Ulax said:

@LoneWonderer Myb make it as easy as possible for yourself.

Maybe just start with dry brushing (aka without toothpaste) for like 30 seconds twice per day. Keep the toothbrush next to your bed.

Thank you for the suggestion, yes I just have to do it. It feels overwhelming because I've been so resistant to it for so many years. But it must be done. I'm afraid of the consequences of not brushing my teeth even if they are fine for now.

I'm so resistant to it that I've played with the idea in my head of in the case of ever having bad teeth of going into debt to pay for the 15000€ for the "all on 6" procedure to remove all my teeth and have professional implants just to never really have to bother about brushing again. It's funny because many other areas of my life I have mastery: diet, excercise, finances but not this simple thing.

Edited by LoneWonderer

On 9/5/2023 at 5:33 PM, Jason Actualization said:

The best natural, homemade toothpaste = baking soda + hydrogen peroxide (cheaper than any store-bought brands, and will also whiten your teeth).

Baking soda is abrasive and can erode the enamel, so use sparingly and brush lightly if using. Hydrogen peroxide should be food-grade if ingesting. I would only use this, though, for mouthwash purposes. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

@LoneWondererhow can you not have brushed your teeth in years. I'm baffled by this. Even if you dont eat sugar or processed food, that's still a bit hard for me to fathom.

I use Dr. Bronner's toothpastes if youre concerned with the poisonous mainstream ones and dont want to make your own, which i can also make suggestions on how to do.

20 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Baking soda is abrasive and can erode the enamel, so use sparingly and brush lightly if using. Hydrogen peroxide should be food-grade if ingesting. I would only use this, though, for mouthwash purposes. 

Yes, food-grade only, and I would only advise using it for brushing and rinsing.

1 hour ago, Jason Actualization said:

Yes, food-grade only, and I would only advise using it for brushing and rinsing.

I just hit the link you have under your post, your YT channel. Is that you. You're very handsome. Wow. Why you kick that box with the seed oil across the floor like that in your 'Short Clip". They gonna kick you outta their store for that shit ?. Be like Bobby Parrish from "FlavaCity" and just whisper and talk shit about the product, then have them throw you out. Lol. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

35 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I just hit the link you have under your post, your YT channel. Is that you. You're very handsome. Wow. Why you kick that box with the seed oil across the floor like that in your 'Short Clip". They gonna kick you outta their store for that shit ?. Be like Bobby Parrish from "FlavaCity" and just whisper and talk shit about the product, then have them throw you out. Lol. 

Lol, yes that's me. That was a really funny moment in the back of a Target store, haha, it was completely improved, I had no intention to ever do that. As I was putting back the box containing seed oils, the reality dawned on me that someone else was going to walk by and purchase it, and I had a deeply felt sense of the inevitability of that, which moved me toward the act of punting the box haha. Oh yeah, some of his shorts videos have popped up before, did he actually get thrown out of a store!?!?

Just now, Jason Actualization said:

Lol, yes that's me. That was a really funny moment in the back of a Target store, haha, it was completely improved, I had no intention to ever do that. As I was putting back the box containing seed oils, the reality dawned on me that someone else was going to walk by and purchase it, and I had a deeply felt sense of the inevitability of that, which moved me toward the act of punting the box haha. Oh yeah, some of his shorts videos have popped up before, did he actually get thrown out of a store!?!?

I think like once or so years back because he didn't follow protocols. I think there are certain guidelines allowed for calling out companies and their ingredients and toxic foods incase of lawsuits and companys' rights. But when I use to watch food shows I used to watch his channel alot. I still do but not as much as before.

10 minutes ago, Jason Actualization said:

You personally don't even need muscles to attract women, your face is enough to do the trick. 

Depends entirely on how clean your teeth are.

I would say probably yes.

Also, years? You definitely have plaque build up, right?

On 9/5/2023 at 3:46 PM, LoneWonderer said:

I'm so resistant to it that I've played with the idea in my head of in the case of ever having bad teeth of going into debt to pay for the 15000€ for the "all on 6" procedure to remove all my teeth and have professional implants just to never really have to bother about brushing again. It's funny because many other areas of my life I have mastery: diet, excercise, finances but not this simple thing.

Might be weird, but the thing that motivates hygiene for me is just me imagining a future romantic partner or something being with me. And I wanna be clean and proper for them. 

Also another motivation is just personal health in general. I'm very health conscious. Have you ever had cavities filled before? Do you get cavities at basically every check up? Wonder how good your oral health actually is. If you do, that is NOT normal and NOT sustainable. You can't be getting fillings all the time. It's a sinking ship.

All that aside, I find this to be a very odd sentiment that you want to remove your teeth. They're so useful. Why would you wanna do that? It's like wanting to go bald to not deal with hair, or removing an arm so you don't have to take care of it anymore. Some odd psychology happening here, I think.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

4 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

You personally don't even need muscles to attract women, your face is enough to do the trick. 

I'm flattered.

For me, building a better body has always been about cultivating a character who is more capable of contending with the inevitable adversarial nature of life's trials and tribulations. So in a sense, the true goldmine I've struck is the person who I became mentally and spiritually in the process of transforming myself physically.

On the surface, it is, indeed, alluring to chase aesthetics externally, but fundamentally, what I've always yearned for is an inner state of ease. I've always wanted to be at ease with myself, comfortable in my own skin, and while building a better body may seem integral to achieving that outcome, I have had to divorce myself from it to find true contentment.

To find true peace I've had to relinquish my armor and accept that ultimately I'm not the avatar that I create. Rather, I am the light that shines through, and all else is just smoke and mirrors.

That said, with that freedom and peace of mind, I still choose to continue natural bodybuilding out of authentic inspiration, and not a desperate need for it. Without the guidance from many of Leo's antiquated YouTube videos from around 2015, I often wonder what my life experience would entail to this day. I have an undying appreciation and gratitude for the rabbit hole that is Actualized.org, and I hope everyone here has been as positively impacted as I've been fortunate enough to have been.

Much love my friends!

2 hours ago, Jason Actualization said:

That said, with that freedom and peace of mind, I still choose to continue natural bodybuilding out of authentic inspiration, and not a desperate need for it.

I get this; and that's truly admirable. I only said what I said because you said in one of your videos about cold-approaching women and how you felt better with a better body, or something like that. But I understand your whole response and I see you're trying to better your health and overall experience with a more holistic approach rather than a superficial one. More power to you. Keep up that energy I see you have and you're really good with the camera and the camera loves you too. 

According to science and dental professionals, yes.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI