Sid X

WOMEN'S REAL NEEDS thought experiment

76 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Where does that say in my response. You are turning this convo around and not seeing it for what it is, you are trying to manipulate the convo to where you want it to go without responding to my statements directly. I'm through with this, Save it for your maid wife.

No, I hear what you're saying, but then how do you think women should embrace their femininity when they are with a man?

25 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

No, I hear what you're saying, but then how do you think women should embrace their femininity when they are with a man?

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Please stop following traditional stuff, they haven't worked and never will.

Says who?

Most the traditional women I am aware of are happy and growing old with their man. 2-3 kids on average.

The modern women are switching husbands like clothes.

I have a traditional woman and its working great. She will be a  housewife that will take care and spend quality time with the child.

Of course I clean and help but the cooking part is for the wife. 

Edited by D2sage

20 minutes ago, D2sage said:

Says who?

All the traditional women I am aware of are happy and growing old with their man.

The modern women are switching husbands like clothes.

I have a traditional woman and its working great. She will be a  housewife that will take care and spend quality time with the child.

Of course I clean and help but the cooking part is for the wife. Food taste better when a woman makes it.

This isn't the point I'm making. He implied the woman is SUPPOSED to cook and clean and that is her DUTY as a partner. I'm saying only if it turns out that way and it's not a duty. Lots of women in healthy relationships cook/clean, but I bet its their choice and it doesn't feel like a chore and also the male is providing for the family.  The way he made it sound was that was a woman's duty. He called it female work.

I love to cook, but will not get into a partnership where I feel it's my duty. I will do it because I love to do it. Nothing wrong with being a housewife, in fact, that's how it works best in most occasions where children are involved. But let's be real. Not in today's society, but we don't have to stray too far. When I say the traditional stuff, I meant the myths. This topic requires more than a one or two sentence quote to explain. I'm all for tradition, just not the misunderstood ones. Matter of fact, forget that, I'm all for whatever works.

Edited by Princess Arabia

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Not in today's society,

What not in today's society?

3 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

What not in today's society?

Depending on the Country/Culture. Because more women are joining the work field.

3 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@Princess Arabia no, but I don't get what are you talking about. What is depending on country / culture?

Relationships and what makes the different dynamics work. There are cultural differences that may make or break a relationship.

Edited by Princess Arabia

11 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

He implied the woman is SUPPOSED to cook and clean and that is her DUTY as a partner.

Ah, that sounds lack of respect as well.

You're right. If you cook because you love it then the food tastes better than if you feel its a duty.

I've seen a traditional marriage fall apart because the man totally forgets to show respect. The wife used to cook for him and clean but he treated her like she never can run away. She ran away.

Just now, Something Funny said:

@Princess Arabia jesus, but originally, what were you talking about when you said: "not in today's society"?

Where we have progressed so much and more and more technologies and more women working and all the movements going on etc, times gave changed, especially in the western world.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The only thing every girl needs is LEADERSHIP.

And that is because if a man does not lead her she will be gang raped and her children will sold into sexual slavery.

Since in this hypothetical situation she has lots of choices with high value men who can lead, would she be satisfied with only following one of them? the leadership need is guarantee to met. she can totally go on different adventures with all kinds of leaders since it's more stimulating, right? 

4 minutes ago, D2sage said:

Ah, that sounds lack of respect as well.

You're right. If you cook because you love it then the food tastes better than if you feel its a duty.

I've seen a traditional marriage fall apart because the man totally forgets to show respect. The wife used to cook for him and clean but he treated her like she never can run away. She ran away.

She probably ran into the arms of another one of his kind.

Stability and Certainty. Love and Admiration. This comes from knowing who you are and what you want to do. Stick with what you know is True despite all the insanities that are going on in the world. Be willing to experience anything. Be willing to have anything happen to you.

Every piece of information from Manosphere to Woke to Politics to all forms of Media are lies that will wreak havoc in your life. And it will influence your loved ones and it will cause them to act in insane ways and even do hurtful and destructive things.

This is when you will need Love and Admiration the most. You must be certain and Trust yourself. It will test your love to the very limit. Be willing to be abandoned. Be willing to be cheated on. Be willing to lose everything you hold dear and consider valuable. But don’t stop loving and admiring for nothing!

There are very large forces at play here that I will not go into. But trust your inner guidance, because it is coming, and it will be worse than you can imagine. It is not my place to speak about it. I doubt I will say this again. So don’t mind this statement. Disregard it. Just rely on your direct experience.

Love unconditionally despite every conceivable thing that tries to tell you otherwise.

Edited by Ajax

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

5 minutes ago, D2sage said:

Dont forget to love yourself first.

Love is something you create by putting it in/on everything you see and do. It is a creation. When you stop putting it out, it loses its power. Like water, it flows. You can't love yourself without loving everything around you. Only self love is a limitation because you are only putting it on yourself, how long can you actively put love on yourself and operate in the environment you are moving your body through?

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

2 hours ago, Hardkill said:

So, definitely punish her until she becomes submissive and cooperative, right? 

Your question was so absurd I gave you an absurd answer.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Cook for you, clean for you those are services you hire people for or do yourself as a grown man. A woman is not your maid. Please stop following traditional stuff, they haven't worked and never will.

Then why is it ok for women to expect men to fulfill their traditional role of protecting and providing? 

44 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Your question was so absurd I gave you an absurd answer.

Which is why I gave you an absurd answer to show you that I understood how out of control it would be if women were treated as second class citizens.

Though, I do believe that woman should partake in some traditional feminine roles in any relationship with a man.