Someone here

A very beautiful Egyptian girl

69 posts in this topic

I also think she's beautiful.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

I wonder what the thought process is behind such post. Or perhaps no thought process at all maybe that’s the thing . Maybe me laugh nonetheless. 

9 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

I wonder what the thought process is behind such post. Or perhaps no thought process at all maybe that’s the thing . Maybe me laugh nonetheless. 

Are you speaking of the original post?

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Are you speaking of the original post?

Oh yes. I liked your replies ❤️ as usual ?

1 minute ago, Sugarcoat said:

Oh yes. I liked your replies ❤️ as usual ?

Wasn't sure❤️

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

Wasn't sure❤️

that’s fine i get that could happen ?

On 31/08/2023 at 5:17 PM, MarkKol said:

Achievement unlocked - Homosexuality

Achievement unlocked - Accusatory inversion projection :)

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

On 8/31/2023 at 11:48 AM, Princess Arabia said:

I also think she's beautiful.

@PavPlease check out this post i made in August. Not sure how to post it to our last discussion.

We should not rate her. Science is counter intuitive.

That should be done by looksmaxcells. We should leave it to the eyes of the experts.

On 8/28/2023 at 0:14 AM, Someone here said:

This is a Egyptian girl .her name is Hana Al-Zahed. She is an actress . Maybe @LSD-Rumi knows her since he is from the middle East.  But to be fair ..I'm dumbstruck..I'm astounded by her beauty ?.  There is not even anything sexually explicit in her dress ..you can't see a peak of her tits or her butt . But just look at this utter beauty. 

What do you guys rate her on the scale from 1-10?

115512--هنا-الزاهد-(1).jpeg

I'd say 9 or 10. Really? Utter beauty? You're very straight my man. I see goodness in her, but looking at her isn't that pleasing to me : )

She is a very, she looks like someone you can trust, someone benevolent and good. Maybe I'm wrong. She looks like an angel. It's just that I don't want to have sex with her. Not because she is not attractive to me, but because she is so good. I'd rather be her friend from a slight distance. She makes you wanna be polite and calm in her presence. She has a positive effect on you. But I dare not even think about having sex with her.

I might be overly gay again. Sometimes I feel attracted to females, other times not.

@Someone here

On 30/08/2023 at 6:36 AM, Someone here said:

Lol

You are overthinking this my dude .

You can Google her name .

Why ?

Fair enough. 

No she is blonde. 

Beautiful what?  :D

Coming from a different perspective on the whole PUA thing, the number rating is used, from how some PUA guys I talked to, to measure and approximate the beauty of your date. However, the mistake is in making it some serious scientific metric LOL. It's fine to loosely rate a person's beauty initially but ditch it and apply other techniques and principles.

If pressed to rate her, it's negative 10/10, she's that beautiful it's making me jealous and insecure. And she's from Egypt? Not many people have such terrifying beauty like that there.

Now this is utter beauty. 

chris-field1.jpg

No, nope, they don't get better than this. Oh my God, he/she is, like, : ), there is no girl on Earth that can compare to this. In terms of looks and all a 10 out of 10. Compared to this, your Egyptian girl is miniscule 0,00000000000000001 out of 10 : )

Is it possible that anyone would be dumbstruck by that Egyptian girl more after checking this baby out?

He is shirtless, but a shirt on wouldn't change anything. Like wow. He makes me insecure about my looks as well, but not jealous.

Edited by at_anchor

By the way, is this a boy or a man? Or is he a man with a youthful apperance?

4 hours ago, at_anchor said:

Now this is utter beauty. 

chris-field1.jpg

No, nope, they don't get better than this. Oh my God, he/she is, like, : ), there is no girl on Earth that can compare to this. In terms of looks and all a 10 out of 10. Compared to this, your Egyptian girl is miniscule 0,00000000000000001 out of 10 : )

Is it possible that anyone would be dumbstruck by that Egyptian girl more after checking this baby out?

He is shirtless, but a shirt on wouldn't change anything. Like wow. He makes me insecure about my looks as well, but not jealous.

Obviously, you're gay. :ph34r:

Edited by Schizophonia

@at_anchor Still less cute than a certain person on this forum (I won't say who) who will immediately recognize themselves if he read this message. :x 

Yes you, I am still your biggest fan. :P

Edited by Schizophonia

50 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

@at_anchor Still less cute than a certain person on this forum (I won't say who) who will immediately recognize themselves if he read this message. :x 

Yes you, I am still your biggest fan. :P

I think I know who you are talking about, Maybe I had a heated argument with them in the past, lol.

5 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

I think I know who you are talking about, Maybe I had a heated argument with them in the past, lol.

If we're talking about the same person, yes, I also got “tangled” with him and he still struggles to respond to me, a bit receptive lol.
Nordic phenotype, probably normal testosterone but high in progesterone/low in DHT and even estradiol, not very androgenic. 

If you see it don't quote it