An young being

Am I forgetting that I was conscious during sleep?

30 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

It's precisely that there AREN'T breaks in consciousness.   There is just the illusion that there is.  Like sleep.  Or unconsciousness.    forgetting- now that is a completely separate topic.  Forgetting only exists because nothing ever existed to begin with.  This will absolutely demolish you if you are not ready.  This doesn't mean something exists outside of your direct experience.   This means that if you stop thinking about it, it absolutely ceases to exist.  So take this to the "external world" now....the external world.  That's where forgetting REALLY gets scary.  But that's also where it gets extremely powerful. 

Lol most aren't ready for that last bit. It's bittersweet as all hell.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

12 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

This doesn't mean something exists outside of your direct experience.   This means that if you stop thinking about it, it absolutely ceases to exist.

I wouldn't say it works that way. You are not creating anything or imagining anything. to do this implies actor, action and result. It is not like this.

now reality is. in this present moment is everything. It's infinite. right now, the totality of reality is. but by a kind of flow, of movement, only the part that forms your current experience manifests. there is no you creating or dreaming, but the you is formed by the apparent limitation of the infinite that now, and always, since it is absolute, is, and the you is the experience that is apparently happening, that is relative. 

but this is just a theory based on insights, which I elaborate out of curiosity. you cannot know this for sure. they are just beliefs and can be very far from reality. The only thing you can know for sure, and what you can delve into, is your nature, what you are.

Edited by Breakingthewall

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No. It's more mindfucky than that.

You're forgetting that sleep is imaginary ;)

Consciousness does not go anywhere during sleep. Consciousness dreams sleeps.

So consciousness dream that is dreaming to? Is not that a tautology?

I have fallen asleep consciously a bunch of times, as in, I have witnessed a few times the exact moment the 'falling asleep' happens.

It's like you completely and utterly detach from the physical body and your normal thinking mind. There's also sometimes a very thick veil or the reality becomes denser as if you are underwater. The hallucinations are intense and reality is very flexible. Sometimes you get sucked into an entirely different world which could be purely auditory, visual or any other sense or a mix of senses.

To answer your questions, I think to remember something you must be able to recreate it to some degree in your experience, but with most of your sleep, you are feeling and thinking in ways that is normally impossible for you to do. You connect dots that you never can awake. So when you are awake, you naturally cannot remember all of that. But you can if you train yourself.

Yes awareness is present during sleep, even in deep sleep.

Edited by Swarnim

21 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

It's precisely that there AREN'T breaks in consciousness.   There is just the illusion that there is.  Like sleep.  Or unconsciousness.    forgetting- now that is a completely separate topic.  Forgetting only exists because nothing ever existed to begin with.  This will absolutely demolish you if you are not ready.  This doesn't mean something exists outside of your direct experience.   This means that if you stop thinking about it, it absolutely ceases to exist.  So take this to the "external world" now....the external world.  That's where forgetting REALLY gets scary.  But that's also where it gets extremely powerful. 

I definitely have penetrated this facet of understanding to at least a shallow level. Where I am conscious of things like people that are not in my consciousness literally don't exist, and how the times where I lived in other cities and different houses never actually happened. Also, I have my direct experience of no head, eyes, face, etc. No feet when I'm not looking at them, no body when it's completely out of my field of view. I'm more conscious of this on a psychedelic, but I do experience a shallower version of that in my current sober state of consciousness. 

I definitely know I have more to go for it to be ACTUALLY ACTUALLY the case. Where the depth of the insight makes me shit bricks. But I actually really look forward to that, I love insights that make the world stop spinning. I figure when I actually get my 5-MeO-DMT/MALT trips to start working, I will be able to focus on these intentions and break free of these imagined illusions and boundaries of reality.

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Precisely.

Thankyou. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

you lay down, very tired and groggy, the last thing you experience is this pleasant tired sensation.

and then , instaneuously (if you don’t dream) the sun is up and you feel awake and recharged.

you say to yourself you were asleep , but that’s only a story. it’s a continuous stream of experience between lying in bed tired and lying in bed with the sun shining on your face.

17 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I wouldn't say it works that way. You are not creating anything or imagining anything

You are imagining everything. This is what he means....if you stop imagining it, it ceases to exist. What you don't understand is the purpose of deconstruction is to open the mind and get you to UNIMAGINE things like science, history, your life story, and the belief that you are human. If you deconstruct long enough....you will CEASE TO IMAGINE and the dream will collapse.

So he isn't wrong. 5 MEO is a shortcut, you can do all this sober. IF YOU DARE!!! LOL. You only believe you are human because you are brainwashed. The belief of being a human is indoctrination. 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

50 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

You are imagining everything. This is what he means....if you stop imagining it, it ceases to exist. What you don't understand is the purpose of deconstruction is to open the mind and get you to UNIMAGINE things like science, history, your life story, and the belief that you are human. If you deconstruct long enough....you will CEASE TO IMAGINE and the dream will collapse.

So he isn't wrong. 5 MEO is a shortcut, you can do all this sober. IF YOU DARE!!! LOL. You only believe you are human because you are brainwashed. The belief of being a human is indoctrination. 

I am doing it sober(deconstructing or again brainwashing myself) and it works, this dream changes...sometimes instantly...sometimes with a delay, but it works.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

You are imagining everything

you are an unreal construction created by the flow of reality. there is no self. 

What you don't understand is the purpose of deconstruction is to open the mind and get you to UNIMAGINE things like science, history, your life story, and the belief that you are human. If you deconstruct long enough....you will CEASE TO IMAGINE and the dream will collapse.

Yes, and if you deconstruct more, the self will collapse and the infinity will manifest

4 hours ago, Razard86 said:

In a sense, it's right. You are imagining everything, every barrier, but In another sense, the idea: you are imagining reality. it's the other way around. you are being created by the flow of reality. there is no you, there is an endless ocean flowing. you can't grab it, you can flow. each idea kind: you are doing such a thing. it is completely toxic. It is a barrier, a dike on the river. what you are is a stream of existence, and the only way to understand it is to drop your mind. all definitions of what you are are mind. You are a verb, not a name. the only understanding is the verb: to be. exists. you cannot capture the verb, you can flow and be. Sound obvious, but it isn't so easy to do

Edited by Breakingthewall