EugeneTheSage

How to deal when you should choose between 2 girls?

9 posts in this topic

It happened few times before. When I met 2 girls simultaneously I was making choice with whom I'd continue relationships. So I've choosen the girl, but after a few weeks she stops responding via phone, messenger. I reach for the girl I've eliminated before, but she is offended and son't want to return.

I could have, of course, not chosen and continued to meet with 2 girls simultaneously, but some of them could have conservative beliefs and consider it a cheating, if she get to know, even if we met a few times (my assumption).

I can of course ask her whether it is ok that I meet with someone else and will chose between them two later, but some girls could be offended (my assumption)

I'm ok with open relationships, but girls may be not.

What would you do to not lose a girl in this situation?

It will help you to know that I live in Ukraine, sometimes in Poland, so people here are quite conservative in their attitudes towards relationships

just stick with 1 girl although the other girl might try to seduce you haha but i'd stick with the first girl i liked

Your problem is caring if you lose a girl, then you want to tip toe around her without expressing what you are, but what she would like you to be.

Lose a girl but dont lose yourself you are losing yourself here...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Just be clear you aren’t dating them exclusively yet and see them both until you decide. 

I had a guy tell me he had to choose between 4 women recently and he had "nothing serious" with them. I am clueless what to say until this moment even. I can't even give you advice when you have to choose between 0 women.

On 8/27/2023 at 3:03 AM, EugeneTheSage said:

It will help you to know that I live in Ukraine, sometimes in Poland, so people here are quite conservative in their attitudes towards relationships

What is your values when it comes to relationships, irrespective of where you live? Are your values in alignment with the cultural norms that you find yourself in?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 9/10/2023 at 5:12 PM, Yimpa said:

What is your values when it comes to relationships, irrespective of where you live? Are your values in alignment with the cultural norms that you find yourself in?

I`m okay with meeting with 2 girls, and sleeping with 2 girls in parallel. But the problem they could treat this as 'cheating'

On 27/08/2023 at 4:03 AM, EugeneTheSage said:

It happened few times before. When I met 2 girls simultaneously I was making choice with whom I'd continue relationships. So I've choosen the girl, but after a few weeks she stops responding via phone, messenger. I reach for the girl I've eliminated before, but she is offended and son't want to return.

I could have, of course, not chosen and continued to meet with 2 girls simultaneously, but some of them could have conservative beliefs and consider it a cheating, if she get to know, even if we met a few times (my assumption).

I can of course ask her whether it is ok that I meet with someone else and will chose between them two later, but some girls could be offended (my assumption)

I'm ok with open relationships, but girls may be not.

What would you do to not lose a girl in this situation?

Easy. Which ever one makes you feel better and is more fun to be around. If you end up marrying them you will be spending lots of time together.