Princess Arabia

What Do You Mostly Like/Dislike about Reality/Universe

77 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Except when your neighbor’s dog barks as loud as a fire alarm at 2 in the morning.

Until you connect deeply with a cat and build a beautiful relationship. 

Now, this cat is scary.

24 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

It does not compete in beauty, it competes to live, to stretch more than other roses and have more sunlight, to have more vivid colors and attract more insects and thus spread their genes more than others, because there are not infinite insects, nor infinite space for be in the sun.

that a rose ,something more complex, like a rat, more than competing, is at war. he comes out of his hole with all his senses alert. Threats can come from anywhere, its offspring can starve at any time, it must find food before it is taken from it, he must take it from another, he must kill, hide, steal. There is only one rule: survive at any costs

That doesn't sound like competition to me, but survival. Isn't competition different from survival in the relative domain?

Edited by Princess Arabia

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

11 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Except when your neighbor’s dog barks as loud as a fire alarm at 2 in the morning.

Oh shit! You must have traveled and took a glimpse of my past. LMAO!. I had this neighbor who was royally pissing me off! So,I trained my husky to howl at sirens at night and on command... I had the sounds of ambient wolves howling, so I can sleep through it... but my neighbors on the other hand... lol I was such a dick! 

11 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Until you connect deeply with a cat and build a beautiful relationship. 

Lol I agree with you. As a teenager, a side hustle that I had was to tame and train cats. I also worked at an animal shelter to tame and rehabilitate traumatized animals. lol

I am just being silly. I see things so holistically that it is very difficult to have conversations or interact with people, unless I take a controversial stance. Or in other words, troll people just to have something to talk about. I do that when I feel bored/lonely. lol 

Edited by Ajax

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

2 minutes ago, Hero in progress said:

hates: pleasure 

suck on that. 

Come here lol

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

13 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Now, thus cat is scary.

That doesn't sound like competition to me, but survival. Isn't competition different from survival in the relative domain?

survival is a ruthless competition, who wins lives, who loses dies. at the individual and genetic/ species level. Life is designed that way in order to evolve into increasingly complex systems. for billions of years life was only single-celled organisms. one day, one of them join with another to be bigger and stronger to kill the others and stole his vital energy. and the party started. life is more or less the game of to see who is more cunning, aggressive, effective killer ,at the genetic and individual level. The game is: for me to live, you have to die, and both have the total desire of survive , and impulsed by this pressure, let's see what life can create. Why do you think humans are such bastards? we are life

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

survival is a ruthless competition, who wins lives, who loses dies. at the individual and genetic/ species level. Life is designed that way in order to evolve into increasingly complex systems. for billions of years life was only single-celled organisms. one day, one of them join with another to be bigger and stronger to kill the others and stole his vital energy. and the party started. life is more or less the game of to see who is more cunning, aggressive, effective killer ,at the genetic and individual level. The game is: for me to live, you have to die, and both have the total desire of survive . Why do you think humans are such bastards? we are life

Yes, I get it now 

Just now, Hero in progress said:

@Princess Arabia

only if you bite?

Only if you like me to.

I like these things

IMG_0065.jpeg

Sailing on the ceiling 

4 minutes ago, Rigel said:

I like these things

IMG_0065.jpeg

Hmmm, I could use that.

23 minutes ago, Hero in progress said:

@Princess Arabia

I Am starting too...

might have to to take this somewhere more private perhaps 

I started this thread so I'm home, but I also do have manners and etiquette. 

Like: Its capacity for beauty and its boundless nature.

Dislike: How selfish and unfair its structure for goodness is; that at the bottom of things, all the beautiful aspects of existence are only made possible at the expense of other things or beings. You get diamonds by destroying an entire ecosystem to find them. You get a lot of money by creating a company where you do the least amount of work and make the most money by having employees do the most and get paid the least. You eat the most delicious food by killing animals. You get the pretty girl by winning her over the other 10 dudes who also liked her, even if you weren't the better option for her but had the right genes or the right amount of money. You have the best kind of loyal, nice, and trustworthy friends because you were lucky enough to be raised by a loving family in a stable environment. You win the best job as an amateur over the actual expert because you are friends with the boss or the owner. You enjoy safety because others (cops, military, etc.) are putting their lives on the line to keep the peace. So on and so forth...

That, and how brutal and merciless it can be. I'll never stand behind a reality where innocent people born in unfavorable circumstances are tortured and killed gruesomely and have that done to their families in front of them as well. Where Karma is not a thing either, because people who haven't ever even hurt a fly in their lives meet the worst of fates.

The question that you are asking is about yourself as you as God because all of these things are you. 

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?    

I love this question.

Like: I love how it makes me appreciate duality/oneness more, like knowing deep deep down everyone is me it makes me appreciate duality. Enjoy the illusion of other because it would get boring being just you. This is amazing! 
I love how I left clues for myself!!! This has to be my favourite. It’s like I designed this whole thing and left clues and I’m slowly finding them = understanding reality and me creating my dream life. 

Dislike: Nothing! Only my ego has something bad to say. (maybe how challenging at times life can be) but it all works out in my favour anyway

1 hour ago, Taya said:

I love this question.

Like: I love how it makes me appreciate duality/oneness more, like knowing deep deep down everyone is me it makes me appreciate duality. Enjoy the illusion of other because it would get boring being just you. This is amazing! 
I love how I left clues for myself!!! This has to be my favourite. It’s like I designed this whole thing and left clues and I’m slowly finding them = understanding reality and me creating my dream life. 

Dislike: Nothing! Only my ego has something bad to say. (maybe how challenging at times life can be) but it all works out in my favour anyway

I love your responses especially the clues part. I slowly find them too. It is amazing. Wouldn't have noticed them before, but they are so obvious now.

1 hour ago, Jehovah increases said:

The question that you are asking is about yourself as you as God because all of these things are you. 

I understand that. 

3 hours ago, michaelcycle00 said:

Like: Its capacity for beauty and its boundless nature.

Dislike: How selfish and unfair its structure for goodness is; that at the bottom of things, all the beautiful aspects of existence are only made possible at the expense of other things or beings. You get diamonds by destroying an entire ecosystem to find them. You get a lot of money by creating a company where you do the least amount of work and make the most money by having employees do the most and get paid the least. You eat the most delicious food by killing animals. You get the pretty girl by winning her over the other 10 dudes who also liked her, even if you weren't the better option for her but had the right genes or the right amount of money. You have the best kind of loyal, nice, and trustworthy friends because you were lucky enough to be raised by a loving family in a stable environment. You win the best job as an amateur over the actual expert because you are friends with the boss or the owner. You enjoy safety because others (cops, military, etc.) are putting their lives on the line to keep the peace. So on and so forth...

That, and how brutal and merciless it can be. I'll never stand behind a reality where innocent people born in unfavorable circumstances are tortured and killed gruesomely and have that done to their families in front of them as well. Where Karma is not a thing either, because people who haven't ever even hurt a fly in their lives meet the worst of fates.

Wow, Lotta dislikes.