Hardkill

Would female hookers be less psychologically damaged if prostitution was legalized?

75 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Juan said:

As a lonewolf myself, not really, I enjoy being alone. Idk if you’re seen the people who lives by their own in the forest, they look alright.

But I can also see your point, depending how the person mentally is, it could go through a rabbit hole. 

Please don't encourage him to believe that lonely people go out and rape. Too many stereotypes, we don't need any more. Rape is not about loneliness. Everyone of us will feel lonely at some point in our lives. Doesn't mean rapists feel lonely. Most are women haters. Most crave power. There is no correlation.

One Love....

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Please don't encourage him to believe that lonely people go out and rape. Too many stereotypes, we don't need any more. Rape is not about loneliness. Everyone of us will feel lonely at some point in our lives. Doesn't mean rapists feel lonely. Most are women haters. Most crave power. There is no correlation.

Nothing what I wrote encourages what he said. But I also keep a open mind that some lonely people with not so good mental conditions COULD go through some rabbit holes, like conspiracies, etc. 

2 minutes ago, nhoktinvt said:

i guess your right ? can we just get along ?

You have a British sense of humor. I like 

One Love....

20 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Yeah, definitely true.

It's not far fetched to assume that lonely people could rape. Loneliness can lead to anger, frustration. Frustration can easily funnel into incel behavior. Joining fellow incels can trigger rage and such groups are known to support and promote rape mindset. Then a lonely enraged incel can be triggered enough to plan a rape someday. Although his loneliness could have been cured in healthier ways, he chose a rabbit hole that ultimately leads to crime. You see how the dots join. 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

1 minute ago, Buck Edwards said:

It's not far fetched to assume that lonely people could rape. Loneliness can lead to anger, frustration. Frustration can easily funnel into incel behavior. Joining fellow incels can trigger rage and such groups are known to support and promote rape mindset. Then a lonely enraged incel can be triggered enough to plan a rape someday. Although his loneliness could have been cured in healthier ways, he chose a rabbit hole that ultimately leads to crime. You see how the dots join. 

Lonely people aren't looking to violate. Rapers are. Stop this nonsense. The only dot that has been joined is your toxic belief system. Lots of people are broke, they don't think to go rob a bank. A lonely enraged Incel, is an enraged human being who is angry about something other than the fact that he can't get laid, if he decides to rape. Lots of incels don't think about rape. Rape is not about the lack of sex. What about lonely women then. Do they decide to go rape. Stop this.

One Love....

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

Lonely people aren't looking to violate. Rapers are. Stop this nonsense. The only dot that has been joined is your toxic belief system. Lots of people are broke, they don't think to go rob a bank. A lonely enraged Incel, is an enraged human being who is angry about something other than the fact that he can't get laid, if he decides to rape. Lots of incels don't think about rape. Rape is not about the lack of sex. What about lonely women then. Do they decide to go rape. Stop this.

Anger can often cause rape. It doesn't mean it's a woman's fault. She did not contribute to it. But his lack of control over his anger can make him either a rapist or homicidal. Angry ex boyfriends  have also been known to rape their women. It's not so much about the lack of sex as much as it is about revenge and seeking retribution in the form of punishing the woman, again no fault of her. 

Btw, rape had been used as a form of punishment for women(especially women held as prisoners of war), in ancient times centuries ago. It was thought to be used as a weapon to control women by punishing them with brutality. 

Such a mindset exists today as well when angry incels rape and think of it as justification and punishment for the rejection they feel in life. Does it mean it's right? Absolutely not. But it shows the more animalistic feral nature of human beings who are easily prone to brutality when their needs are not met. Yet, there's no guarantee that they would stop if their needs are met. It's like they need a reason and sometimes an excuse.

But developing collective harmony can blunt some of the animosity and hostlity that incels feel. It shouldn't be outrightly ruled out, ignoring their frustration is not a solution. It only let's the problems fester. This does not mean that women owe them something. But finding ways to let them channel their frustration, letting them find companionship can alleviate some of the anger from escalating. 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

problem is same for the purchasers and the providers

namely addiction to easy sex and easy money

once you get this mentality, you cannot easily dislodge this

people are just a means to an end

you have voluntarily indentured yourself

and cannot have a normal relationship where it doesn't equate to exchanging money for sex and sex for money

purchasers and providers are henceforth damaged goods and will typically lie to keep this from prospective partners

can be done but that takes mammoth work to heal from

yet  one day this has to be confronted since looks will fade and money burns quickly

Edited by gettoefl

11 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:

Incels, even completely insane, would not rape women.
Their problems are a lack of recognition, not sexual.

Btw, rapists are psychotics with very high libido, very little empathy or sadistic, nothing to do with inceldom.

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

2 hours ago, gettoefl said:

problem is same for the purchasers and the providers

namely addiction to easy sex and easy money

once you get this mentality, you cannot easily dislodge this

people are just a means to an end

you have voluntarily indentured yourself

and cannot have a normal relationship where it doesn't equate to exchanging money for sex and sex for money

purchasers and providers are henceforth damaged goods and will typically lie to keep this from prospective partners

can be done but that takes mammoth work to heal from

yet  one day this has to be confronted since looks will fade and money burns quickly

All of this is just speculation, generalization and limiting beliefs. Nothing is set in stone. It's how you view yourself and the world that matters. Your perceptions. Interpretations. Also from what State of Consciousness are you conducting these behaviours from. Damaged goods to you may not be damaged goods to someone else. There are lots of situations in life where people are selling themselves unaware of this and you can use anything as a tool to either better yourself or hurt yourself. Most of us don't see the bigger picture and are looking at the world from a limited perspective. 

One Love....

13 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

All of this is just speculation, generalization and limiting beliefs. Nothing is set in stone. It's how you view yourself and the world that matters. Your perceptions. Interpretations. Also from what State of Consciousness are you conducting these behaviours from. Damaged goods to you may not be damaged goods to someone else. There are lots of situations in life where people are selling themselves unaware of this and you can use anything as a tool to either better yourself or hurt yourself. Most of us don't see the bigger picture and are looking at the world from a limited perspective. 

some sell our souls others of us have them sold on the open market and have no choice in what they fetch and the rules then imposed on us

do we enter our life path with eyes wide open or are we mindlessly doing the 9 to 5 grind to keep the wolf from the door

sw for the most part is done with the express purpose of making a fast boatload of money to rest one's laurel's on and enjoy the good life thereafter

it is conscious exploitation rather than the unconscious kind others avail of

such a path is hard to feel distraught over let alone atone for ... one is convinced that no one suffered and this is a valid expression of one's inalienable freedom

nothing is impossible however

On 8/25/2023 at 7:17 AM, Princess Arabia said:

So don't put too much emphasis on psychologically damaged prostitutes, they exist, but not anymore than the regular members of society, they're just not being reported and showcased in documentaries and on tv or social media. 

Why? It's like saying: "don't put too much effort into healing sick people, look how many healthy people there are", "don't try to help poor people, a lot of people are making a decent living", "don't try to address family abuse, there are enough of normal families out there".

On 8/25/2023 at 7:17 AM, Princess Arabia said:

Legalizing it won't make them less or more psychologically damaged. Psychological damage can come from personal experience with the job that doesn't have anything to do with legalization because most aren't traumatized because it is illegal, but from direct personal experience. I have been doing this kind of work for a long time and I've come across more mentally unstable people outside of this field than within it. A lot of the men are the ones with the psychological problems. You'd be surprised how many businessmen and men of status who are alcoholics or drug users. They just know how to hide it from their peers and co-workers. A lot trusts us with their problems and feel safe to not be judged. When there are conventions, and business meetings I'm shocked at how these people can behave sometimes when they get loose. The corporate world is more screwed than you can ever imagine. Even police conventions, they all drink, a lot. I can give you so many stories. 

It makes sense to me that regulating the field more would help to prevent the worst possible scenarios.

3 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

Why? It's like saying: "don't put too much effort into healing sick people, look how many healthy people there are", "don't try to help poor people, a lot of people are making a decent living", "don't try to address family abuse, there are enough of normal families out there".

That's not really what I meant. What I meant was, prostitutes aren't necessarily psychologically damaged because of the work they do, but may have already been psychologically damaged before going into it, and we tend to not realize how many non-prostitutes are psychologically damaged. That's what I meant by emphasis. The job may not have caused it but may be the result of it. Let's try to focus on the deeper issues why so many people hold on to trauma and not how they act because of it. Hope that's clear.

One Love....

11 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

It makes sense to me that regulating the field more would help to prevent the worst possible scenarios.

Regulating guns didn't result in less crimes. 

One Love....

13 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

some sell our souls others of us have them sold on the open market and have no choice in what they fetch and the rules then imposed on us

I wasn't referring to souls being sold. That's a cliché I will never understand. Souls cannot be sold, Souls are untouched. 

One Love....

6 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

That's not really what I meant. What I meant was, prostitutes aren't necessarily psychologically damaged because of the work they do, but may have already been psychologically damaged before going into it, and we tend to not realize how many non-prostitutes are psychologically damaged. That's what I meant by emphasis. The job may not have caused it but may be the result of it. Let's try to focus on the deeper issues why so many people hold on to trauma and not how they act because of it. Hope that's clear.

Yeah, but it is not a focus of this thread, is it? Sure, not all prostitutes are psychologically damaged because of their work. But some for sure are. So why not make their work conditions less harmful and toxic?

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Regulating guns didn't result in less crimes. 

This is a statement that literally says nothing. Regulating how? Regulating where?

Why guns in the first place, why not taxi drivers or something? Gun is not even a profession, it's an object.

2 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

Yeah, but it is not a focus of this thread, is it? Sure, not all prostitutes are psychologically damaged because of their work. But some for sure are. So why not make their work conditions less harmful and toxic?

This is a statement that literally says nothing. Regulating how? Regulating where?

Why guns in the first place, why not taxi drivers or something? Gun is not even a profession, it's an object.

The psychological damage doesn't come from where they are performing their acts. A prostitute won't become more or less damaged if they work in a less harmful environment. The damage itself would be from the work itself not the environment. If a woman becomes psychologically damaged from having sex with hundreds of men, where she has the sex doesn't matter. What determines a toxic environment VS a non-toxic environment in this case. First you have to determine that. A brothel VS the street?, Better more respectful clientele? Drug dependency? How they view sex? I mean the list goes on as to what is considered a toxic environment. 

The reason why I made the gun statement was to show that regulating something doesn't necessarily mean people will use it more responsibly. Regulating prostitution only benefits the respective States as far as taxes are concerned.

One Love....