Mysterious Stranger

What are your CONFESSIONS? ALL WILL BE FORGIVEN

16 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

Now why didn’t you start?

Lmao

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

I jerked my cat off a couple of times and she loved it. Please don't call the animal control or Peta or the SPCA.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

2 minutes ago, FourCrossedWands said:

I was killing some small animals for fun when I was a kid. Now I strongly regret it.

I'm going to call Animal Control, Peta and the SPCA. Lol

6 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I jerked my cat off a couple of times and she loved it. Please don't call the animal control or Peta or the SPCA.

LOL we had a big discussion about the ethics of doing that a few years ago. Pets probably want to have sex with us. lol

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I dont have anything I regret, I already forgave myself and understand the choices I have made. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

4 minutes ago, integral said:

LOL we had a big discussion about the ethics of doing that a few years ago. Pets probably want to have sex with us. lol

Oh yeah if I remember correctly wasn't it started by Leo haha. Love his open-mindedness. Or actually maybe it was his response to some post about it. Not sure.

Sorry Leo if you never did that and I'm misremembering lmao

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

12 minutes ago, FourCrossedWands said:

I was killing some small animals for fun when I was a kid. Now I strongly regret it.

Its not your fault pumpkin, you didn't know any better. 

Just now, integral said:

I don't think it's as extreme as that. Dogs hump all the time, doesn't mean they want to have sex with you. I didnt really jerk her off, I just rubbed her there and she was loving it till I felt something wet, I was like eww, then she started cleaning herself. She loves to be slapped  too but only on certain parts of her body like the rear side and only if I'm talking to her in a high pitched sweet voice. My other cat that died liked the slapping too, not hurtful, of course. There are even videos on YT of cats that like to be slapped. I think cats are freaks or maybe i'm the freak.

7 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Oh yeah if I remember correctly wasn't it started by Leo haha. Love his open-mindedness. Or actually maybe it was his response to some post about it. Not sure.

Sorry Leo if you never did that and I'm misremembering lmao

Found it LMFAO

11 minutes ago, integral said:

Found it LMFAO

Lol epic

Nahm's answer is legit. The dog doesn't deal with lust or boredom, it's kind of enlightened in that sense. So the entire thread is an anthropomorphization of the dog which says "Oh, my dog is probably craving sex just like me, I don't want him to suffer."

Physical pleasure is real of course. But the entire thread is actually less about that, more of some moral or ethical intention or contention which does not exist for the dog, because it's just a dog.

Well that's my personal answer at least, don't want to further derail this thread into dog sex

Edited by Osaid

Guys don't reply to these kind of threads. In AA meetings sometimes you have psychopaths who attend just to prey on vunrable people. Don't pour out your souls on the internet for strangers this is my advice.

This is like shooting yourself in the foot. But for fun

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

Not a good topic for public discussion. People may have serious issues which require privacy.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.