kylan11

Leo, what was your first awakening like?

10 posts in this topic

See title. Out of pure curiosity. @Leo Gura I've watched almost all of your videos yet I can't seem to remember a time where you specifically told the detailed story of the first time you've had a mystical experience. Nor I was able to find it in this forum. I assume it was with psychedelics.

I find there's something special about the first time you awaken, like a switch that you can never turn off once it's been flipped. To know that you know nothing and everything you thought you knew was bullshit. And sure you can go infinitely deeper but remembering that first HOLY SHIT moment always gives me a pure sense of joy and a weird nostalgia and I'd love to know the full story/context/etc.

So, if you don't mind, what was that like for you? Trip report style? Maybe it's a good idea for a video. I'd watch it in a heartbeat.

Edited by kylan11

Actually it came from meditation not psychedelics. I describe it in some old video, can't remember which.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

@Leo Gura Did you do any psychedelics prior to that or it was completely sober? 

No, sober

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Actually it came from meditation not psychedelics. I describe it in some old video, can't remember which.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

omg i never seen this, old leo is so cute and leftist careless vibes vs the serious somewhat anal and conservative  lol 

Edit i still love leo the new one but the old one is different

Edited by Ash55
adding

On 19/08/2023 at 3:41 PM, Yimpa said:

I have very fond memories of watching this video when Leo first released it. 8 years ago - holy shit.

Very deep nostalgic feelings watching this. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

1 hour ago, Oppositionless said:

back when I thought enlightenment would get me laid.

lmao

xD:D