Princess Arabia

Drawing of Leo

50 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Richard Purdy said:

png.jpg

That looks more like you. Leo looks like a black man with green eyes. You guys are not drawing, you're using computer generated AI's.

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

I once posted This one. It is AI-generated. 

I introduce The "Leo Tate"—a hybrid being between Leo and Andrew Tate.Romi_protrait_pencil_same_image_23e7be8e-7e43-4e2c-8872-44ab5004eda6_after.png

I've once had a dream of Leo. It was a very out of ordinary dream. And it was the first time that I got such dream. As if in hell. Or someone or everyone was in complete suffering. After some time. Like they are in utter suffering. Like coming from hell. Then at the end of the dream , I saw Leo and he has the least burn/blood on his face. So I draw it. 

The others are more extreme. 

DSC01133.JPG

I have also drawn a lot of other famous people. This is something that I do as a kid. 

9 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

I once posted This one. It is AI-generated. 

I introduce The "Leo Tate"—a hybrid being between Leo and Andrew Tate.Romi_protrait_pencil_same_image_23e7be8e-7e43-4e2c-8872-44ab5004eda6_after.png

That's weird. One side of his face looks scary and the other doesn't. I wonder what side is Andrew and what side is Leo. Even the eyes and the ears are different. I wonder if that's what Andrew's father looks like. 

18 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

once posted This one. It is AI-generated. 

This looks like a philosopher from the mid 20th century, someone like Alan Watts 

"It is from my open heart that I will mirror you, and reflect back to you all that you are:

As a being of love, of energy, 

of passion, and truth."

2 hours ago, toasty7718 said:

This looks like a philosopher from the mid 20th century, someone like Alan Watts 

hc24e6c7b912025dafb7420bf3a4a17a6--alan-w

I think I might have had a weird sexual dream with Leo. After seeing this thread it will never happen again. :P

The road to God is paved with bliss.

8 minutes ago, martins name said:

I think I might have had a weird sexual dream with Leo. After seeing this thread it will never happen again. :P

Are you male or female

Just now, Sidra khan said:

Gangster look of @Leo Gura

:D I'm just proud of myself, how skilled am I, it's my second portrait, yet loved the result, could do 50 times better if spent more time though

IMG_20230824_141933.jpg

Looks more like Ajax. Lol. Nice drawing, tho. Did you actually draw that from scratch?

7 minutes ago, Sidra khan said:

I deliberately put "surma" in eyes and the earring to give a bit new look, yes definitely I draw it on the paper.

20230824_113346.jpg

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

20230824_113346.jpg

That looks more like your drawing

They got similar face and head shape ♥️

So I guess Ajax is the common denominator. Maybe I should change the heading to "Drawing of Ajax". Lol. I'm going to message him and tell him we're here drawing him. Knowing him he'll probably say, "Wow, that's fantastic, I love it". Sorry, Leo, Ajax is our new crush. Lmao.

32 minutes ago, Sidra khan said:

Gangster look of @Leo Gura

:D I'm just proud of myself, how skilled am I, it's my second portrait, yet loved the result, could do 50 times better if spent more time though

IMG_20230824_141933.jpg

Looks like a zen patriarch. Classy. xD 

Leo Tzu.

4 minutes ago, Sidra khan said:

Hahaha hahaha hahaha Princess Arabia I really wanna hug you tight ? ♥️♥️♥️???????

You're only saying that because now you can have Leo all to yourself. I know. If Leo reads this, he'll probably think those two are delusional. The Forum members already know my crush and already know I'm crazy but Leo will really call us delusional psychos. I love it.

??♥️

Leo the Gangster Zen Master Tzu. 

8 minutes ago, Sidra khan said:

Hahahaha come on he respond to none, that's why we give him that much importance, the truth is if he was ? percent available we would never cared about him or discuss him at all. We are already in the right section so no worries, Leo would be enjoying that extra attention ;) 

Speak for yourself...lol I don't really give him any importance, per se, his work I do, but him not personally. I wouldn't phrase it like that.