Someone here

So i want to be become a muslim

109 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Sabth said:

He is a perennialist muslim scholar who basically claims that all religions and wisdom teachings, at their core, are talking about the same thing. An idea that is not very unfamiliar to the actualized.org folks. 

12 hours ago, Someone here said:

The quran is incredibly interesting book .and I'm shocked that no one in this forum talks about it .

I had exactly the opposite type of reaction. I read roughly 50 pages and I cannot understand what all the fuzz is about, when muslims claim it is the greatest piece of literature on the face of this earth. Just about every single page, I'm told to either believe or I will burn in hell. You are basically being bullied into submission. I understand maybe this is how spirituality was done in the year 600AD, but we have evolved way past that at this point and have better methods at our disposal. 

2 minutes ago, HelluvaGuy said:

I had exactly the opposite type of reaction. I read roughly 50 pages and I cannot understand what all the fuzz is about, when muslims claim it is the greatest piece of literature on the face of this earth. Just about every single page, I'm told to either believe or I will burn in hell. You are basically being bullied into submission. I understand maybe this is how spirituality was done in the year 600AD, but we have evolved way past that at this point and have better methods at our disposal. 

It is for the people of Arabia and not for u

1 minute ago, Sabth said:

It is for the people of Arabia and not for u

What affects one affects all. People need to start evolving out of their old ways of thinking and adapt different beliefs that's based in love not fear. Coming closer to Truth. The better we can guide people towards the Truth the better we will all be as a society. Thanks to all the great conscious leaders out there who are trying to accomplish this including Leo. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

@HelluvaGuy go on YouTube..type "beautiful quran recitation ". Give it a listen in the original language..and then you will understand. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

25 minutes ago, Sidra khan said:

your signature contradicts your post.

His signature is funny . ?  don't ask me how did I understand it ..it's basically a twist of the Islamic shahda .instead  of "and Mohammed is his messenger ".he replaced it with "Leo". I find it cute .

@Husseinisdoingfine I understand that Islam and ideology..not all ideologies are false just because they are ideologies. And like I said and I repeat again ..I'm still learning the basics of this religion. It might take me months to finally make up my mind whether I convert or not .

-Osho

22 minutes ago, Someone here said:

His signature is funny . ?  don't ask me how did I understand it ..it's basically a twist of the Islamic shahda .instead  of "and Mohammed is his messenger ".he replaced it with "Leo". I find it cute .

@Husseinisdoingfine I understand that Islam and ideology..not all ideologies are false just because they are ideologies. And like I said and I repeat again ..I'm still learning the basics of this religion. It might take me months to finally make up my mind whether I convert or not .

A side note: You might want to change your heading and take out the extra "be". Not necessary, as we understood the meaning of it regardless.

12 minutes ago, ZzzleepingBear said:

@Someone here Just curious here, but how do you feel about no sex before marriage and no more drinking if you decide to commit? 

Noone follows their Religion to a tee, so it doesn't matter. They only follow the parts that suits their agenda and survival strategies.

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

Noone follows their Religion to a tee, so it doesn't matter. They only follow the parts that suits their agenda and survival strategies.

There will of course be alot of people who cheats, but I would not be so sure that everyone cheats. Especially if they are very serious with their religious faith.

1 minute ago, ZzzleepingBear said:

There will of course be alot of people who cheats, but I would not be so sure that everyone cheats. Especially if they are very serious with their religious faith.

Yes, I exaggerated a bit. I should have said some. I correct my statement. Thanks for pointing it out and I'm being sincere about that. 

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Yes, I exaggerated a bit. I should have said some. I correct my statement. Thanks for pointing it out and I'm being sincere about that. 

No worries. But I agree with that there probably are alot who cheats. I was Just curious about what @Someone here feels about those rules since he seem to want to be fully dedicated to the religion as how it is supposed to be practiced.

Edited by ZzzleepingBear

Just now, ZzzleepingBear said:

No worries. But I agree with that there probably are alot who cheats. I was Just curious about what @Someone here feels about those rules since he seem to want to be fully dedicated to the religion as it suppose to be practiced.

Yea, since from his previous posts, he seems to be a sex addict. I'm just kidding @Someone here, don't come at me now, I'm still detoxing from the torture I received a few days ago. I'm kidding about that too. Only torture I get is from my cat.

47 minutes ago, ZzzleepingBear said:

@Someone here Just curious here, but how do you feel about no sex before marriage and no more drinking if you decide to commit? 

I already don't drink .I'm a smoker ..not alcoholic.

I can easily marry my gf and have Halal sex all I want. 

-Osho

17 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I already don't drink .I'm a smoker ..not alcoholic.

I can easily marry my gf and have Halal sex all I want. 

Ok cool, seem like it could work out for you then. 

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

Christianity is ridiculous because of this whole trinity nonsense.

Listen to the Conversations With God audiobook. It gives you a marvellous explanation of the true meaning of divine trinity.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

9 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Listen to the Conversations With God audiobook. It gives you a marvellous explanation of the true meaning of divine trinity.

What is it in a nutshell? 

As far as I'm concerned..God is only ONE because its Infinite.  You can't have two or three infinities . We learned that at school ,right? 

Infinity +Infinity +Infinity =Infinity. 

-Osho

@Someone here A car, is a car, is a car, is a car?

You could think about the car as THE thing, the vehicle it is, but the car stil have many parts and ways in which it functions as a whole.

The understanding of anything needs to be broken down in pieces before you can understand the whole. 

For example, If your car broke down and you where to call a mechanic who ask what the problem is with your car. You cannot just say "car", to the mechanic and expect to be understood.

It's about the same with religious understanding, the parts makes up the whole. While the parts is contained within the whole. 

13 minutes ago, Someone here said:

What is it in a nutshell?

Just listen to the first part of the audiobook. Trust me, you won't regret it. ;)

In my humble opinion, this book explains God and existence better than any holy text that has ever been written.

Why so serious?

4 minutes ago, ZzzleepingBear said:

@Someone here A car, is a car, is a car, is a car?

You could think about the car as THE thing, the vehicle it is, but the car stil have many parts and ways in which it functions as a whole.

The understanding of anything needs to be broken down in pieces before you can understand the whole. 

For example, If your car broke down and you where to call a mechanic who ask what the problem is with your car. You cannot just say "car", to the mechanic and expect to be understood.

It's about the same with religious understanding, the parts makes up the whole. While the parts is contained within the whole. 

So now the son and the father and the Holy spirit are parts of God?  God is singular. It cannot be partitioned . 

Christianity says :

1-God is three persons.

2-Each person is fully God.

3-There is one God.

Not sure how exactly would you square this circle .

3 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Just listen to the first part of the audiobook. Trust me, you won't regret it. ;)

In my humble opinion, this book explains God and existence better than any holy text that has ever been written.

OK thanks ?. I will listen to it .

-Osho