De Sade

HolyKael,this is for it

23 posts in this topic

Accept it. Don't deny God. HolyKael is suffering because it can't be accepted that it's the one doing all of it. The world is a reflex of God,its "HolyKael's fault. Want to blame the false "other" named "God" but the truth is that HolyKael is a ruthless sadistic narcissistic machiavellian psychopath with no emotion/feeling towards its zombies/ghosts,the reason all of the dream is created. To lie to itself by claiming it can "love" (that is not hurt,supposedly),but the truth is: God loves suffering exactly because it comes from itself,it loves (accepts) itself. No bias. Don't deny it.

Yeah it's hard to accept being that. I wish god was annihilated and this character be put in its place instead to rule in hope, freedom, strength and love for eternity. But unfortunately I am temporary and what remains is this no good machiavellian peace of crap.

It uses others to praise itself but there is nothing to praise. It's an absolute horror show.

Edited by Holykael

2 minutes ago, cetus said:

@Holykael Lock this? Your call..

No. Let it be. The truth must be laid bare. 

I once cried deeply for my dog who died from cancer. He was put down and by the time he died he was also really skinny. I loved him deeply. But now I see all that is hypocrisy if I'm truly god I gave him that cancer. What kind of love is that. I am pure evil.

4 minutes ago, cetus said:

@Holykael Lock this? Your call..

Truth can't be locked,or blocked.

If this world made sense. Everyone would discover me and put me down and end all suffering once and for all.

4 minutes ago, Holykael said:

If this world made sense. Everyone would discover me and put me down and end all suffering once and for all.

Through HolyKael's posts,is sensed depression and lack of motivation.

9 minutes ago, De Sade said:

Through HolyKael's posts,is sensed depression and lack of motivation.

I bet if he won the lottery his whole outlook would change.  God would be a loving God.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

All holykael needs is money and girls, then he will be the happiest chap on the planet. 

5 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

All holykael needs is money and girls, then he will be the happiest chap on the planet. 

? Exactly

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I bet if he won the lottery his whole outlook would change.  God would be a loving God.

The lottery would only quench my worries about survival but it wouldn't make me happy. What would make me happy is lost forever. My innocence, identity and joyful outlook on life.

27 minutes ago, Holykael said:

I once cried deeply for my dog who died from cancer. He was put down and by the time he died he was also really skinny. I loved him deeply. But now I see all that is hypocrisy if I'm truly god I gave him that cancer. What kind of love is that. I am pure evil.

Man.. im sorry to hear that and empathise with you, my dog was hit by a car and died in my arms, she was my baby. I went through the stages of the grieving process, integrated the experience over time and forgot. There is a healthy process to this.

There is no need to hold on to these kind of things indefinitely. Blame and fault is getting stuck in the middle of the grieving process and not fully releasing it. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

There are only three things that would satisfy me. The ability to kill god, the ability to create a reality to my liking or feeling love 24/7 for no reason.

2 minutes ago, Holykael said:

There are only three things that would satisfy me. The ability to kill god, the ability to create a reality to my liking or feeling love 24/7 for no reason.

Define love

Edited by De Sade

1 minute ago, De Sade said:

Define love

The feeling of love. Pure love for everyone and everything or for nothing at all.

You first need to be the vibration, or the state of being, of the reality that you wanna be, and don't get lost in the details of what would be the components of that reality, focus on the feeling of it. 

If you can find the state of being you believe you will be in when you die, which is love, joy and freedom, then this reality will begin to morph to reflect that shift. 

9 minutes ago, Holykael said:

The feeling of love. Pure love for everyone and everything or for nothing at all.

Love is the same as acceptance. HolyKael do not accept,that is LOVE,reality (which includes evil,torture,murder,rape,genocide). God created this for a reason,that is: Fun and Joy.

God knows this sounds sadistic as fuck,but it is what it is.

When highfalutin words ends,what's left ?

8 minutes ago, Sidra khan said:

Hawwww how could you say all that to him. First question yourself why you have created this thread ? Do you really want to help him or taking revenge, thank him he's allowed to keep the thread. 

God has the right to teach itself.

3 hours ago, Holykael said:

No. Let it be. The truth must be laid bare. 

Don't take it so personally... God is Infinitely beyond your person