Francis777

Question About your health leo

15 posts in this topic

Hi leo, i see you mentioning your poor physical health a lot, can you elaborate on what exactly is the problem with you health. I've done enough research on health down all paths, woo woo and scientific to truly believe that everything can be healed. If you share maybe i can give you some advice?

It boils down to: I have an autoimmune disorder, it is grounded in genetics, and there's not much I can do to change it so I have to live around it. The details are too complex and private for me to go into it.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It boils down to: I have an autoimmune disorder, it is grounded in genetics, and there's not much I can do to change it so I have to live around it. The details are too complex and private for me to go into it.

I see, there's someone I think you would really benefit looking into. There's only a couple  of people I've found from my endeavours into understanding health that hold such an informed perspective on what disease actually is and this person articulates it the best in all my years of study. His name is Dr Robert Morse M.D 

Specifically though regarding your "autoimmune disease/disorder" the biggest problem as to why you haven't been able to overcome it, is because you've actually been falsely diagnosed from misinformed doctors. From my understanding, what doctors say auto immune disease is, is when the immune system "mistakenly" attacks healthy cells. This is where they make the error, the don't understand why the immune system would be attacking seemingly healthy cells so they ASSUME that the body has made a mistake and put it down to predisposed genetics so that they can settle for at least some kind answer instead of saying they don't know.

So what Dr Robert Morse preaches is that, what doctors say is autoimmune disease, is actually just SYMPTOMS of a clogged Lymphatic System (the body's sewerage system) that deals with the disposal of all acidic cellular waste that is supposed be excreting this literally toxic waste but CANT because it is blocked from a lifetime of dietary habits that have clogged up the exits and lymph nodes where this excretion would normally take place. 

When this happens the body becomes overly acidic because it cannot get rid of the waste and then begins to infect the rest of the healthy cells in the body. So what the body see's and the doctors don't, is this process beginning to take place and realising the catastrophic nature of it, begins to attack healthy cells that are NEAR this toxic waste and have a high probability of also becoming toxic to cut of the connection and stop the infection spreading to save the whole organism. So to put it short, the immune system pre-empts the cross - toxication of healthy cells with toxic ones that cant leave the body to save the rest of them. It cuts off the foot to save the leg and so on.

The body hasn't made a mistake and and its not grounded in your genetics. Your root problem is you have a lymphatic system that is no longer functioning as it should and your immune system is making up for it. FYI it is very easy to cleanse your lymphatic systems through all natural remedies, of course the speed is dependant on how clogged it is.

I really hope this gives you some fresh insight into this problem of yours Leo, wouldn't want my favourite teacher unnecessarily suffering ;)

p.s Robert Morse can come off as slightly arrogant at first but see past it, it comes from passion and the certainty of his own understanding in this field, which I'm sure you can appreciate.

:/

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

@Francis777 I heard such theories before. You can find 20 wack doctors with 20 different magic theories, none of which are validated by science.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 8/7/2023 at 3:22 PM, Francis777 said:

Hi leo, i see you mentioning your poor physical health a lot, can you elaborate on what exactly is the problem with you health. I've done enough research on health down all paths, woo woo and scientific to truly believe that everything can be healed. If you share maybe i can give you some advice?

Have you watched his video on his health situation on his blog yet?

@Leo Gura Come on man...

How can you hold such limiting beliefs so firmly? Aren't you the one that preaches nonduality?

If that applies, the stupid linear logic of "have an X disorder, it is grounded in Y "  is flawed. 

EVERYTHING is mental and every disease is in large psychosomatic ESPECIALLY autoimmune ones.

You should ask why you allow your mind to keep that disease alive and what role does that disease fulfill?

Many people have mentally healed their diseases and not some simple flu, I'm talking about blindness/ cancer/ etc.

I honestly wonder how you still think so linearly when you know for a fact that it doesn't work like that.

@Socrates

It's not a limiting belief, but just experimentation based on a trial and error. Go take psychedelics and make yourself to have wings permanently and take a picture of them for me. After that go teach Leo to cure his disease and we'll all be happy.

Who told you that "others" are real?

AH yes that raw vegan. I do enjoy watching Dr Robert Morse's videos.

Leo has tried quite a few things. 

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Francis777 I heard such theories before. You can find 20 wack doctors with 20 different magic theories, none of which are validated by science.

there's no drawbacks to trying his methods, all he preaches is a healthy change in diet with a big emphasis on herbs. did you at least check him out? surely thousands of positive testimonies is some form of validation, regardless if its backed by science?

I understand its a sensitive topic and I'm not one to ensue false hope but wouldn't you want to give it a shot at least?

Also calling him a wack doctor is a bit of a rash judgement, he a has a good degree of credibility to him.

I don't want you think i have a hard on for this guy and am biased, i don't. its just that his explanation of disease makes so much sense, I've been hard pressed to find any holes in it

Edited by Francis777

15 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Have you watched his video on his health situation on his blog yet?

no, cant see a video on there?

@Francis777 @Socrates you guys are so fucking disrespectful.

You were privileged to be born healthy. You have no direct experience at all of what Leo is dealing with. You have very little idea about Leo's life in general. You have no actual medical knowledge besides youtube videos and esoteric theories.

And yet, you feel entitled to tell Leo that he is sick simply because he has a bad mindset about it. Or think that you can help him by suggesting some alternative medicine influencer. Because, it's not like he hasn't tried a thousand things like that already, of course.

Like really, what makes you think that it is okay for you to barge into his personal life like that and give your uninformed, unsolicited advice?

MOD EDIT: profanity level reduced 

Edited by Michael569

8 hours ago, Something Funny said:

@Francis777 @Socrates you guys are so fucking disrespectful.

You were privileged to be born healthy. You have no direct experience at all of what Leo is dealing with. You have very little idea about Leo's life in general. You have no actual medical knowledge besides youtube videos and esoteric theories.

And yet, you feel entitled to tell Leo that he is sick simply because he has a bad mindset about it. Or think that you can help him by suggesting some alternative medicine influencer. Because, it's not like he hasn't tried a thousand things like that already, of course.

Like really, what makes you think that it is okay for you to barge into his personal life like that and give your uninformed, unsolicited advice?

I said nothing about mindset and am giving advice saying it’s maybe an option you could consider/avenue to at least look into. I never claimed to be an expert, and made it apparent with my original post that all my information was from years of self study.

Stop being a suck up trying to speak for Leo, if he felt that way I’m sure he would’ve said it, which I would’ve understood and accepted.

lol

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

On 08/08/2023 at 4:57 AM, Leo Gura said:

leo? did you look into this at all or not?