evgn

my short friend is crushing instagram and online dating

11 posts in this topic

I think that people overestimate hight too much. 

I have a guy friend of mine who is crushing it on instagram and he is like 1,70 cm. He is able to pull very hot girls and fuck them on the first date. The most important thing in online dating is your fucking face. I think girls find his face very sexually attractive and that is why he is having so big sucess with it.

There are so many girls who simp for him who are pretty good looking and he dont want to hang out with them :D. Its crazy man..  

Does he put his height on his profile?

One of my friends is around 170 aswell and he is the one I know who have gotten the most and the hottest girls. It's actually ridiculous. 

He is the type of guy who fucks one girl in the morning and then goes on meeting another girl but not feeling in the mood to fuck her but " pushes through it" anyway.

He is also one of the most miserable guys I know and has a very manipulative and selfish way of life so I wouldn't in anyway reccomend his approach...

Nonetheless, he is a genius when it comes to attracting girls eventough he is shorter than average.

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

8 hours ago, Raze said:

Does he put his height on his profile?

No, i am telling you, girls dont care about height if they are attracted to you..

Edited by evgn

Good point. Yeah I think there are many effective strategies, outside of height

Of course height is not gonna be a big factor in online dating if you got a great face, great hair, and great physique.

Height is not as important for getting laid as guys like to imagine. Especially because many hot girls are short. So even if some of the taller girls turn you down you can always find some really hot short girls and they won't mind your height much if you got other great features.

And conversely, height alone without great face, hair, etc will not get you laid. No girl is gonna sleep with a guy just because he's very tall. Height is a nice bonus but it's not a dealbreaker. Most of my wings were average height and all of them were shorter than me. Being too tall can actually make you look skinny and not as attractive. What matters more than your height is having a nice balanced ratio between your height and bulk.

What gets you laid in online game is having a cute/handsome face.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I am short and skinny, I attract the planets most feminine and talented girls. Last week I had a date with a cute girl that has done 4 uni years in 1. 
I had some other overachieving girls as well 

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

height alone without great face, hair, etc will not get you laid

Have to disagree here hight PLUS a good body on average tens to preform best in night clubs from my experience. 

1 hour ago, Jacob Morres said:

@Leo Gura leo why don't u get a hair system? Ik looks arent everyting but looksmaxing helps a lot for game 

Then he’d no longer fit the wise bald man aesthetic xD

I have a pathetically unattractive face despite both my parents being literal 8-9/10s in their earlier years. My face is too wide, slightly recessed chin/overbite, my nose bridge caves in too far between the eyes. I have a beard because it helps hide my jawline, but I still look like a groundhog. Recently I found out I’m only five ‘ nine” after thinking I was five ten for a long time, that alone hurts terribly. I honestly believe god fucking hates me. My dad just came out and admitted to me that if the dating situation was as doomed as it is now when he was younger, I’d have never been born ?

?”He’s so tall and handsome as hell, he’s so bad but he does it so well.”?

-Saylor Twift 

If the queen of Stacies said it, you know it’s serious