CARDOZZO

Online Dating - Tinder/Instagram

24 posts in this topic

I think online dating is just to waste your time/energy.

What do you think about it?

I love to do daygame/nightgame.

95% of my results regarding dating is based on offline game.

It's a waste of time for people with even high average looks. You need good looks for some matches and great looks for success on tinder. 

So for the vast majority of people approaching or social circle is the way to go.

Although I have to admit that I got my first lay on tinder which was crucial. I would say I have good looks. So if you dont have game or social circle its at least something. 

Edited by Jannes

@Jannes Online dating is not effective at all.

You’re just on a screen parroting bullshit thinking that you’re making progress.

I had some success with tinder but I feel that I’m just wasting energy/time.

@Jannes Online dating puts yourself in a state of shame/hiding.

Why are we hiding behind a screen?

Emotional avoidance at its finest.

@CARDOZZO I just downloaded a few dating apps and tinder needs a subscription. Which I haven't subscribed to. So far, it suggest people who are within your area. The next one (another app) I already got a marriage proposal. But, I doubt that it's going to be okay(there is no picture) though I feel like this app is easier. With a bunch of different group of people. I don't know why I even do that. It's not like I want to start a relationship. But I think it will be easier. 

@Sabth You can do it.

But when things are too easy, meh.

You should try doing daygame and get out of your house to talk to real people.

We have more intensity/aliveness at play looking into the eyes of a woman.

Edited by CARDOZZO

@CARDOZZO I can go out with my matches. Then see how it goes.  But nah. I'm not into it. If we can vibes in the messages , then meet irl, then that too is okay ,then it will be a success. But I'm not into meeting new people rn. 

When I'm out I don't go looking for women, so online dating works well for me.

5 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

I think online dating is just to waste your time/energy.

What do you think about it?

I love to do daygame/nightgame.

95% of my results regarding dating is based on offline game.

I think it is useful. If your photos are top notch and in the 1%

Most guys go into online dating thinking that they can stick a few random pics from their phone up and get some matches, but chances are those pics will be quite boring.

If you’re gonna do online you should do it right. The next step up from random boring pics from your phone is a cohesive set of images that match specific aesthetics.

A lot of guys who put effort into making a profile go for aesthetics like:

- the part time Eastern European drug dealer

- the gym bro

- the tall skinny goth sad-boi

- the thoughtfully stares off into distance bro

And these are often what men think women want rather than what women really want. Some guys can pull these styles off but most can’t.

The reason is because they make you look like you’re trying too hard and like you take yourself too seriously. That’s a turnoff for a lot of women.

You need pictures where you look comfortable and natural, that match attractive aesthetics, and also match your own personality. This is quite tough to do well but if you get it right, even if you look average you can get matches. Obviously the better you look and the more you pay dating apps, the less effort required.

For many guys the effort + money would be much better spent meeting women IRL, not even just because of how they look but because, as you mentioned, online dating doesn’t really grow you much at all.

As a final point: the best pic you can put up on your profile if you want to meet good woman online is a high quality picture of you in comfy but stylish clothes, with a massive warm smile cuddling a big fluffy dog. Even better if it’s in a cool place. Picture that in your head. Everything about that image is appealing to a majority of woman.

Edited by something_else

Online dating is destroying the sexual marketplace and accelerating hypergamy. It's actually a destructive technology to society as far as birth rates go if you think about it, probably causes other issues too.

If I ever end my current relationship and have to play the field again, I might just make a fake online profile to troll delusional women. I'll make a huge set of demands and requirements to date me, my pronouns will be "Your Majesty" or "Your Sexiness".

hrhrhtewgfegege

Great perspectives here! :D 

If you know how to talk and socialize w/ all kinds of people these days, you're safe :D 

Cold approach is the modern path of the archetypal warrior. 

Unless you're joining the army then there is no other heathy way to settle this burning, archetypal drive that most men have. 

Cold approach is war to me. 

Edited by Optimized Life