LSD-Rumi

The only antidepressant that worked for me

38 posts in this topic

This drug did stabilize my mood which was quite unstable. But it also generated a lot of troubles too. It made me very anxious and it exacerbated my OCD. It also made my penis very sensitive, it increased my libido a lot but in a bad way, and it caused me to have a POIS episode which I didn't have in months. 

I am seeing my psychiatrist tomorrow. I think he will add another medication, and decrease the dose of this one.

My doctor added another medication to counteract the side effects and I am feeling a lot better. My OCD is gone, and my anxiety is diminishing. I feel like my brain is autoreparing itself these days. I always want to actively heal myself, but I think I will let my brain do its job.

Jesus, I am finally getting drugs that work for me. If you have severe psychiatric illness, you should keep testing things until you hit the right combination. Some diseases are incurable without medication. A lot of people here may don't like this statement but it is true. If you get bipolar disorder you will know what I am talking about. 

49 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

My doctor added another medication to counteract the side effects and I am feeling a lot better. My OCD is gone, and my anxiety is diminishing. I feel like my brain is autoreparing itself these days. I always want to actively heal myself, but I think I will let my brain do its job.

Which one if you don’t mind sharing?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Which one if you don’t mind sharing?

Fluvoxamine, it is good for OCD, better than other SRRIs for this purpose.

Just now, Buck Edwards said:

Have you tried quitipine

Tried many antipsychotics with no benefit.

Just now, Buck Edwards said:

Have you tried quitipine

My sister has. It helped her when she was going through a mental breakdown during the beginning of the pandemic (she’s was a night shift nurse at the time and fairly new to the job).

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Just now, Yimpa said:

My sister has. It helped her when she was going through a mental breakdown during the beginning of the pandemic (she’s was a night shift nurse at the time and fairly new to the job).

My family members all of them are bipolar. So they were prescribed quitipine. I had a recent short bipolar episode and it was brutal. Lasted whole night and by morning I was okay. 

@LSD-Rumi What are your TOCs? Examples ?

+ Your nickname suggests that you like to consume LSD but you don't have a problem with it? Me it gives me severe OCD like feeling dirty and wanting to wash myself, wash my room, put everything away etc.

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

4 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:

My family members all of them are bipolar. So they were prescribed quitipine. I had a recent short bipolar episode and it was brutal. Lasted whole night and by morning I was okay. 

How do you react to benzodiazepines?

I am microdosing PCE these days and it is better than any other medication I have ever taken. I made a nasal spray, and use it multiple times a day. It keeps my mood stable, anxiety low and the OCD dormant.

I am still taking my medications but lowered the dose to the half.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

On 22.7.2023 at 10:59 PM, LSD-Rumi said:

Ahhhh, what a relief, I am feeling myself again.

On 28.7.2023 at 10:15 PM, LSD-Rumi said:

The drug started really kicking today. I feel a huge surge of energy. I feel some sort of peace and fulfillment. This is the real stuff. 

On 2.8.2023 at 11:07 PM, LSD-Rumi said:

But it also generated a lot of troubles too.I am seeing my psychiatrist tomorrow. I think he will add another medication, and decrease the dose of this one.

On 6.8.2023 at 4:37 AM, LSD-Rumi said:

Jesus, I am finally getting drugs that work for me. If you have severe psychiatric illness, you should keep testing things until you hit the right combination. 

On 31.8.2023 at 11:03 PM, LSD-Rumi said:

I am microdosing PCE these days and it is better than any other medication I have ever taken. I made a nasal spray, and use it multiple times a day. It keeps my mood stable, anxiety low and the OCD dormant.

I am still taking my medications but lowered the dose to the half.

i hope it works out this time

5 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

i hope it works out this time

I hope that too xD

The drug combination I finally got is so Great. My mood is more stable, less anxiety and less OCD. I started hitting the gym too.

A couple of days back I passed an important exam and should start my first Job soon.

Sometimes, I got a bit depressed or O get some nasty anxiety (for no reason) but it lasts for a couple of hours, maybe a day maximum, but I learned to accpet them, knowing it will pass.

The drug combination I use is:

1. Bupropion 300mg for my bipolar depression 
  2. Fluvoxamine 100mg for anxiety and OCD
  3. Lamotrigine 200mg as a mood stabilizer
Edited by LSD-Rumi

On 9/24/2023 at 6:50 PM, LSD-Rumi said:
  • Bupropion 300mg for my bipolar depression 
  • Fluvoxamine 100mg for anxiety and OCD
  • Lamotrigine 200mg as a mood stabilizer

I wish I could trythat out, but it's not available on the market here.

Does PCE, PCP or other dissociative works well for social anxiety and anxiety in general ?

Ketamine is the best medication for that i tried but i can't use it regulary because of ketamine regulary because of toxicity.

Btw, Ketamine doesn't exactly haves the same pharmacodynamic that these dissociatives.

3 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Does PCE, PCP or other dissociative works well for social anxiety and anxiety in general ?

Ketamine is the best medication for that i tried but i can't use it regulary because of ketamine regulary because of toxicity.

Btw, Ketamine doesn't exactly haves the same pharmacodynamic that these dissociatives.

I remember 3-MeO-PCP worked very well for my "social anxiety".

But health risks are unknown. It might be toxic in long term. Hell it does feel toxic even at short-mid term lol.

As I've said in the past if one is going to get into a dissociative habit for these kind of things, much safer to pop oxys 

Oxycodone is by far the most effective and safe substance I've tried for "social anxiety" . You're more clear headed than on a disso and no health risk except constipation but that's easily treatable with fiber good diet and some supplements here and there.