jdc7733

Is it possible to know what god wants?

13 posts in this topic

Since I am god, it should be possible?

The universe created itself to explore itself and „see what happens“ maybe

Edited by PurpleTree

YEP. How much of yourself are you willing to bring to the table? 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

8 minutes ago, jdc7733 said:

what do you mean by that?

It means how much of your sense of reality are you willing to bring to the table and actually question with serious integrity. For example, I found out a secret that my dad has been keeping for 15 years, but that could not have happened had I not been dead serious about finding out the truth of the matter. 

I did not force the truth out from him, he finally broke down (i.e. went insane with me) and he finally revealed the secret.

This is just one small example of what’s possible.

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

god wants you to be happy thats it.

Edited by Hojo

@Hojo Why aren’t I happy, at least half the time, then?

9 hours ago, jdc7733 said:

@Hojo Why aren’t I happy, at least half the time, then?

How will being happy change you?

God doesn't want anything. God IS everything.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

@Yimpa man that sounds crazy, keeping something for 15 years secret. What was his secret? I am really curious what you found out and how you discovered that

14 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Yimpa man that sounds crazy, keeping something for 15 years secret. What was his secret? I am really curious what you found out and how you discovered that

He rejected the idea that I had mental illness and autism. He didn’t want to face that reality. But now that he’s opened up about it and talked about it in therapy with me, he’s much more accepting of it. 

And it’s not crazy when given context. He was brought up in the Philippines in the 60s. It was taboo to talk openly about mental illness in his family and in the culture, and still is. I guess they all assume it’s The Devil or something (Most of the Philippines is devoted to Catholicism pretty damn seriously).

How I discovered his secret is I “accidentally” missed my usual medical cannabis dose in the morning (I take it twice a day), so I figured “hey, why not try taking it once a day now”. That was fine for like a week…. Until I slowly got more and more agitated and “insane”.

I kept yelling at my dad how terrible of a father he is and a poor leader (basically bullying him), to the point where he finally opened up about that secret. 

It’s amazing how something tragic events can open up brand new perspective and push us out of our comfort zone/edge. Of course, I’m not promoting bullying or yelling at others to get answers, but as you can see it’s sometimes necessary when things are dire.