mr_engineer

I finally figured out the answer to the question 'What do women want?'

145 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, supremeyingyang said:

Do you want to achieves some of your goals to get ready for serious dating?

Yes. This is me setting those goals. 

1 hour ago, supremeyingyang said:

You've been with a woman casually I suppose.

I did some pick-up, saw what hooks women and got disgusted and disillusioned with the whole hook-up scene. It's very shallow and objectifying towards women, I never wanted to get into it. I just couldn't ignore it because of how normalized it's become. 

I am very scared of casual-dating, actually, because of the possibility of learning the wrong patterns with the wrong women. If you fall into the habit of 'not being logical' and 'not thinking about the consequences of your actions to yourself and to others', if you just 'go with the flow', this does not improve your selection of women. The biggest advice PUAs give is to 'let go of rejection' and to 'not take it personally' (which, by the way, contradicts the advice of working on your game and getting better with women, which implies that rejection is personal) and to approach indiscriminately. What this will do, in the best-case scenario, is it will attract low-quality women. Because, when you do no selection on your end and you have no standards, you give off a 'douchey' vibe yourself. So, the high-quality women will pass. Fine, congratulations, you got laid, but at what cost?! 

Selecting high-quality women and making things work with them takes a lot of brains, from what I've seen. These women don't settle, they're not in the casual dating-scene for entirely logical reasons. They have relationship-visions, strategies, foundations, plans, execution, positioning. They know their worth, they think very hard when it comes to selecting men. So, why shouldn't we think hard when it comes to selecting them?! 

6 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

No, and this is why. I'm just not old enough for it yet! 

Then stop coming up with theories on topics you don’t know much about xD

Go and have a relationship or two and then you’ll start to understand how woman think about relationships much better.

Edited by something_else

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah, but I have dozens more brilliant and hilarious openers.

Paywall post inc?

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

They want physically attractive men who also have some kind of social power in a context relevant to them and their interest. If women did not care about physical attractiveness, paternity fraud would not exist, genetic fitness is very important to women but they evolved to conceal their true sexuality and the most genetically fit (attractive men) are not always the most socially acceptable.

Edited by Tenebroso

9 hours ago, something_else said:

Then stop coming up with theories on topics you don’t know much about xD

Go and have a relationship or two and then you’ll start to understand how woman think about relationships much better.

Well, you talk about relationships like they're candy-bars. 'Just go and have one or two, then you'll know what they taste like. Then you talk about the taste'. You don't sound like you know much about relationships either. So, this whole point of 'you don't know about relationships' sounds very rich coming from you. 

@mr_engineer Dude, stop worring about long-term relationships. Sleep with some women first.

You are putting the cart before the horse.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@mr_engineer Dude, stop worring about long-term relationships. Sleep with some women first.

You are putting the cart before the horse.

I'm sorry, I don't see women as walking talking holes. 

Also, I want the sex within the context of relationship, not just for the heck of it. Meaning, the relationship is more important to me. So, I must worry about long-term relationships. 

@mr_engineer

Do you think all women behave in the same way regarding dating?

I’m curious about your mental model.

13 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

I'm sorry, I don't see women as walking talking holes. 

Also, I want the sex within the context of relationship, not just for the heck of it. Meaning, the relationship is more important to me. So, I must worry about long-term relationships. 

You need to be honest on what is best for you in your current phase of your life, not morally or similarly what you think is best.

I say this because I used to think like you and then I realized I was wrong.

But of course you might have a different background/phase of life...I'm just saying, inspect what you really really want.

29 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

@mr_engineer

Do you think all women behave in the same way regarding dating?

I’m curious about your mental model.

No, not all women. 

Women whose authentic priority is relationships, who are intellectually smart, who are feminine, who have been raised to be 'independent', who don't fundamentally hate men in terms of mindset, who are ambitious, who have some self-awareness and who have healed trauma around men controlling them behave the way I'm describing. 

• Those whose authentic priority isn't relationships will have loose attachments and will date loosely. They're better for friends-with-benefits arrangements than LTRs. 
  • Those who aren't intellectually smart are better for one-night stands than LTRs. Most 'club hoes' fall into this category, there's no scope for companionship with them. 
  • Those who haven't been raised to be 'independent' probably just don't go out enough cuz their family traps them at home doing home-making, so you don't bump into them outside. 
  • Those who aren't ambitious are going to cut the wind from your sails when you're being ambitious and they won't respect your dreams, so things won't sustainably work with them. 
  • Those who aren't self-aware will not tell you what they really want, they'll use manipulations to get their way in relationships. Not trustworthy, the relationship-environment will turn into an anxious minefield. A relationship with such a person will spiral out of control due to arguments and fights, even if the transaction somehow works out. 
  • And, those who haven't healed their trauma/who fundamentally hate men - you just stay away from them. They're not worth a single brain-cell of yours. 
Edited by mr_engineer

@mr_engineer Now I’m understanding the “engineer” in your nickname.

Are you an engineer?

If so, dude, I’m on STEM also. (Computer Scientist)

You have a map of reality so rigid about women and you believe it fucking hard.

You wouldn’t believe how hard-working/intelligent girls I’ve met on clubs.

Architects, Engineers, Designers, Nurses.

I’m talking about stunning woman. (Search for @provocateurpoa on Instagram).

You don’t need to go to a club.

Question your map of reality.

I encourage you to read:

• The Book of Not Knowing - Peter Ralston
  • The Alabaster Girl - Zan Perrion

Final question:

• Do you know where your type of woman live?

Generalization is fucking dangerous.

Edited by CARDOZZO

@mr_engineer From the sounds of it, I think you want an LTR but you are trying to plan out every last detail of the perfect relationship before you enter one, is that right? That is the impression I get.

6 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

Now I’m understanding the “engineer” in your nickname.

Are you an engineer?

If so, dude, I’m on STEM also. (Computer Scientist)

Yeah. I did Mechanical Engineering in my undergrad. And, I did a year of grad-school in Applied Math. So, yeah. STEM proper. 

You have a map of reality so rigid about women and you believe it fucking hard.

You wouldn’t believe how hard-working/intelligent girls I’ve met on clubs.

Architects, Engineers, Designers, Nurses.

I’m talking about stunning woman. (Search for @provocateurpoa on Instagram).

You don’t need to go to a club.

Everyone is a nerd these days. That level of intelligence is the norm now. When I say 'intellectually smart', I mean, someone who is not an NPC, someone who has a mind of their own. That's much rarer. And, most of the people in the degenerate party-environment would be NPCs. Precisely because they're going there to tune out their emotional-issues. The party-environment is a giant coping-mechanism. Booze, sex, drugs, loud music, you name it. It's a shitshow. 

Final question:

• Do you know where your type of woman live?

Generalization is fucking dangerous.

I've met some really amazing women in Boulder, Colorado. Everyone's crazy about physical fitness there, there are a lot of spiritual people, lot of psychics. 

Before going there, like everyone else, I just wanted a hot-looking woman. But, when I met women who were more spiritual, when I saw that there's more to relationships than what meets the eye, my ideas of what's possible in relationships expanded. So, if you're asking me whether what I'm saying is realistic or not, it absolutely is. 

If you go to a New-Age event and you tell people about your Life-Purpose, you will hook the hot women instantly. I may not have been in a relationship because of my level of readiness, I may not have engaged in casual sex because of my values, but I do know what hooks women in which environments. I'm not insecure about my level of game, given where I am in life. 

5 hours ago, something_else said:

@mr_engineer From the sounds of it, I think you want an LTR but you are trying to plan out every last detail of the perfect relationship before you enter one, is that right? That is the impression I get.

Women do this thinking with their girlfriends all the time. Why shouldn't we get to do this thinking?! Why should we have no standards, think with our dicks and just help each other with our game and nothing else?! 

I get the feeling that PUAs greatly underestimate the power of compatibility and being with a compatible woman. The quality of sex-life that's possible if we figure out compatibility. 

Edited by mr_engineer

35 minutes ago, Nabd said:

The guys I mentioned don't mind it, but I know other people who would feel insecure.

Young women and men are usually highly educated in Syria, but you wont earn enough if you work most jobs. For example I am a dentist and I worked as a taxi driver because it earns more money and unless you work with UN or some other international organization where you get paid in equivalent of dollars then you will starve, but these jobs are very competitive and usually are predetermined by the government for their own people.

Other options are freelance like subtitling or translating which is outsourced from UAE for cheap labour. I worked with Disney recently subtitling from English to Arabic but we get dirt while UAE companies swim in cash.

Wow. This is all hard. You do so good, but cannot earn a decent living?!

Is it like this: Younger people compete over the rare good jobs? Reminds me of India, only India is even harder.. People with a masters degree in CS can hold a job. Meanwhile in Germany people hire anyone who can code hello world -

35 minutes ago, Nabd said:

I actually play electric guitar and if I ever make an album or even a song then I'll use that name lol

Love to hear that!))

5 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

Women do this thinking with their girlfriends all the time. Why shouldn't we get to do this thinking?! Why should we have no standards, think with our dicks and just help each other with our game and nothing else?! 

It's fairly common for woman to plan out exactly what man they want, and then get swept off their feet by a man who doesn't really match the description at all because she develops strong feelings for him. I've seen this happen several times now.

We should do this planning too, it can be beneficial. I am not saying you should have no standards or that you should think with your dick, those are words you are putting in my mouth. My point is that you are planning with a severe lack of information to judge compatibility accurately. And that the information you are lacking is not something you can get from the internet or a forum, no matter how hard you try.

It's very hard to know what you want from a relationship when you haven't been in one. Many of the things you think you want, you don't. And many of the things you want, you don't even think about.

Have you heard of the term paralysis by over-analysis? I think it describes what you are doing here quite well. So much theory and so much thinking that you are shooting yourself in the foot in terms of actual progress towards your practical goal of having a great relationship.

I get the feeling that PUAs greatly underestimate the power of compatibility and being with a compatible woman. The quality of sex-life that's possible if we figure out compatibility. 

Compatibility is not something you can map out logically. For example you are coming up with rules like "I need to make more than her boss for her to be compatible with me" which is an arbitrary logical rule unrelated to compatibility for most women you would actually want to be in a relationship with. 

So you've already made a fundamental flaw in your compatibility planning which is caused by a total lack of practical understanding of how women think about relationships.

I know you're now immediately thinking about responding with "well how do woman think about relationships then?" and the answer is that in this case, most woman only care that are earning roughly the same as them. And even there, there are plenty of exceptions. Some woman are gold diggers and want you to earn a bunch of money and some will literally date broke men if they are attractive in other ways. This is part of the reason why what you're doing is so silly; woman vary a lot.

Edited by something_else

8 hours ago, something_else said:

It's fairly common for woman to plan out exactly what man they want, and then get swept off their feet by a man who doesn't really match the description at all because she develops strong feelings for him. I've seen this happen several times now.

That's the textbook definition of being dumb. If this isn't dumb, I don't know what is. 

We should do this planning too, it can be beneficial. I am not saying you should have no standards or that you should think with your dick, those are words you are putting in my mouth. My point is that you are planning with a severe lack of information to judge compatibility accurately. And that the information you are lacking is not something you can get from the internet or a forum, no matter how hard you try.

You gotta roll with what you know, right?! Being dissatisfied with what I know and saying that 'I have a severe lack of information' takes away from my self-confidence and my game. I'd rather take pride in what I know. 

It's very hard to know what you want from a relationship when you haven't been in one. Many of the things you think you want, you don't. And many of the things you want, you don't even think about.

*@something_else is on a date with a woman*

W - What kind of relationship do you want? 

@something_else - Oh, relationship?! I don't know, I'm clueless, I have a severe lack of information. 

W - Why are we on a date, then?! 

@something_else So that I can get information to figure it out for myself. You're just a number to me anyways, I'm just collecting data about women. Who are you, anyways?! Why are we on a date to begin with?! I don't know anything, I'm clueless. 

W - Aww, that's so sad! Go live with your mom, that'll teach you about women. 

Compatibility is not something you can map out logically. For example you are coming up with rules like "I need to make more than her boss for her to be compatible with me" which is an arbitrary logical rule unrelated to compatibility for most women you would actually want to be in a relationship with. 

It's relatively straightforward to see who the modern woman respects. And I'd rather be respected in relationship than not. 

When you say 'it can't be mapped out logically', this is a limiting-belief that complicates the whole process. If you just set the rules and work accordingly, things become very simple and straightforward. 

Also, if you don't map out compatibility logically, how do you justify the terms and conditions for your commitment? 

So you've already made a fundamental flaw in your compatibility planning which is caused by a total lack of practical understanding of how women think about relationships.

What's important isn't how they think, what's important is what they actually want. And who they actually fantasize about with their girlfriends. If you read romance-novels, they always talk about the 'rich client/CEO who came to meet their boss'. There are plenty of rom-coms in which they're flirting with a man who their boss is treating with respect in a professional setting. They see those kinds of men as hot shit. 

I know you're now immediately thinking about responding with "well how do woman think about relationships then?" and the answer is that in this case, most woman only care that are earning roughly the same as them. And even there, there are plenty of exceptions. Some woman are gold diggers and want you to earn a bunch of money and some will literally date broke men if they are attractive in other ways. This is part of the reason why what you're doing is so silly; woman vary a lot.

I'm talking about proper LTRs, not these situation-ships in which they meet some broke musician in a party, fantasize about them for a while, then they talk about it with their girlfriends, the girlfriend asks how much he makes, she can't answer it and she moves on cuz her image is on the line. 

Edited by mr_engineer

7 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

What's important isn't how they think, what's important is what they actually want. And who they actually fantasize about with their girlfriends. If you read romance-novels, they always talk about the 'rich client/CEO who came to meet their boss'. There are plenty of rom-coms in which they're flirting with a man who their boss is treating with respect in a professional setting. They see those kinds of men as hot shit. 

Women generally say one thing but do another. What women are attracted to is highly unpredictable and you cannot rely on romcom fantasies for that. Different women are attracted to different men depending on the situation they find themselves in with that man. Women aren't logical with their choice, although you might call it dumb, but that's what it is and you'll have to contend with that to be realistic. 

We don’t have a theory of everything to female sexual behavior.

What a shame ?