integral

Best Scale to Buy for 1mg Measurements?

12 posts in this topic

Im having issues with buying the right Scale to measure out substances less then 3 mg. 

Do you have any company recommendations? Something reliable + built well? 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

The best scale is a microscoop ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

How does a microscoop measure milligrams though lol, each substance has its own density

Do you just measure everything in terms of this one sacred microscoop

3 minutes ago, thenondualtankie said:

How does a microscoop measure milligrams though lol, each substance has its own density

This is the density of malt 1.1±0.1 g/cm3 and this is the density of 5meo 1.1±0.1 g/cm3

Which means a microscoop works perfectly. You'll be having a tiny bit more than what you would expect but totally negligible

I bougth this ones:

Captura.PNG

The mg are the range for different densities but I assume the lowest is the equivalent ml to mg and the one most similar do the 5meos.

@Davino The issue with that is I need alot less then <10mg scoops that doent exist.

I guess i can scoop 10 mg then cut it in 4 to get 2.5mg dosages. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@thenondualtankie exactly, measure everything in scoops. That’s the way. If you want to figure out how much is in one scoop then scoop 10 scoops on a scale and divide the result by ten. You will get a close estimate of how much substance each scoop holds. Scoops are very accurate, more accurate than milligram scales if you measure a few scoops, because the errors cancel out.

Potent substances are usually orally available, so with them you can weigh a few scoops, dissolve in water and measure ccs of water.

For less than 3 mg the only sensible solution is to dissolve a bigger amount of the substance and soak a paper analogous to LSD blotters. Or, just consume the liquid.

Edited by Girzo

5 hours ago, thenondualtankie said:

Unless you are running a science lab you just don't need that level of percision for tripping. +/- 5mg will not make a big difference once you're used to tripping.

If I accidentally take 5mg more of 5-MeO-DMT nothing bad will happen.

Exactly.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I can say from experience that +-3 mg on 5 meo dmt low dose doesn't matter. I always use microscoops (3 mg cups, which are 1,5 mg 5 meo) 

The best scale is titration, dissolve .25g in 10ml and now each ml is 25mg.

On 13/7/2023 at 1:05 PM, Davino said:

This is the density of malt 1.1±0.1 g/cm3 and this is the density of 5meo 1.1±0.1 g/cm3

Which means a microscoop works perfectly. You'll be having a tiny bit more than what you would expect but totally negligible

I bougth this ones:

Captura.PNG

The mg are the range for different densities but I assume the lowest is the equivalent ml to mg and the one most similar do the 5meos.

mm and how do I know how much do I have to fill the microscoop? Depending how much I fill the scoop it can go from 5gm to 30mg.

It would be good to have an augmented photo and what the vendor considers a scoop filled.

Edited by RedLine

11 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

The best scale is titration, dissolve .25g in 10ml and now each ml is 25mg.

Ah of course! +1

Edited by integral

15 hours ago, RedLine said:

mm and how do I know how much do I have to fill the microscoop? Depending how much I fill the scoop it can go from 5gm to 30mg.

It would be good to have an augmented photo and what the vendor considers a scoop filled.

I mean like in lab class. It's up to a horizontal line of the scoop not more not less.