StarStruck

Andrew Tate: there are no good / bad guys in wars

92 posts in this topic

@Israfil

6 hours ago, Israfil said:

The best lies are half-truths. They mix enough important information in the pool of indoctrination so you can feel a little bit better for wasting the first 15 years of your child.

I mean the very basic stuff, luke arithmetic or working in groups, very simple, bare minimum for society. Education is important for that, or bare minimum for university. Otherwise parents would be too stressed, providing and protecting, but now having to teach so many educational topics to their children, that is why teachers outside family exists, to take some of thag burden to teach the regurgitated stuff.

I get the half truths and indoctrination. Not an easy solution to fix, as the first hurdle most people it collectives will avoid, admitting they fucked up and risking a mass hysteria.

On 2023-07-13 at 6:46 PM, Girzo said:

https://www.amazon.com/Integral-Relationships-Manual-Martin-Ucik/dp/0984570306

That’s all the advice men here really need. Just get the book and stop listening to immature bald guys. Listen to mature bald guys instead.

All the books in the world are free in Z-Library.

I dont wanna listen to mature bald guy! I wanna listen to the immature bald guy! The mature bald guy is boring. I wanna listen to the immature bald guy and integrate the good things he says and say fuck the immature toxic stuff he says. 

(i do want to listen to the mature bold guy but it sounds better if i said like I did above) 

Edited by High-valance

Don't take dating advice from Charlie and Destiny, they almost sound as bad as Andrew Tate:

On 15/07/2023 at 11:08 PM, Danioover9000 said:

@Israfil

I mean the very basic stuff, luke arithmetic or working in groups, very simple, bare minimum for society. Education is important for that, or bare minimum for university. Otherwise parents would be too stressed, providing and protecting, but now having to teach so many educational topics to their children, that is why teachers outside family exists, to take some of thag burden to teach the regurgitated stuff.

I get the half truths and indoctrination. Not an easy solution to fix, as the first hurdle most people it collectives will avoid, admitting they fucked up and risking a mass hysteria.

My father taught me to read in two months when I was 4. I got into my "literacy" year in school (the one most focused on teaching writing/reading) knowing how to read.

Khan academy taught me calculus better than my university degree. Of course education is important, that's why you can't let the school spoil it. 

On 2023-07-14 at 1:52 AM, Leo Gura said:

The issue is that you can do masculinity in healthy or toxic ways. No one is suggesting you not be masculine.

Well, there are alot of stage red young men around the world (who are living in ghettos, selling drugs and killing eachother etc) who, according to the spiral dynamics model, has to move through stage blue next to evolve further.

Dont you think Tates message (now that he himself is moving into blue) could serve as something positive for these people? Even if it ofc is not the highest truth. You cannot expect stage red teens to listen to or care about stage green/yellow stuff or higher values like that.

Atleast its a less toxic message/rolemodel than what they usually get from gangster-rapers telling them to sell drugs and kill people.

Edited by BlackPhil

7 hours ago, BlackPhil said:

Dont you think Tates message (now that he himself is moving into blue) could serve as something positive for these people?

Look, you can learn valuable lessons even from horrible people. But I cannot recommend young men to listen to Tate when there are such better sources for personal dev. It's not like we have a lack of self help teachers out there.

If you listen to Tate a lot you will develop very toxic attitudes which will ruin your capacity to relate properly to women, and you will suffer for that for years. It will then take you years of work to i do that. That's the bottom line.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Look, you can learn valuable lessons even from horrible people. But I cannot recommend young men to listen to Tate when there are such better sources for personal dev. It's not like we have a lack of self help teachers out there.

If you listen to Tate a lot you will develop very toxic attitudes which will ruin your capacity to relatw properly to women, and you will suffer for that for years. That's the bottom line.

But is it better to develop toxic attitudes or to be weak ? Is there something more toxic than being weak ? 
Sometimes, I think I’d rather be toxic than weak. 
When I’m weak, I’m disgusted at myself. Andrew Tate does not disgust me. At least he’s not a victim and he will never be.

@thierry It is not hard to find high quality, non-toxic advice about masculinity and dating.

Take a look a David Deida, David DeAngelo, and Owen Cook. To name but a few.

Being weak is not necessary. Being toxic is not necessary.

You guys should be doing deep research into your sources of personal development. Find the best sources. This is a no-brainer. Don't just go for the most common, dumbed down, cheapest, social media-popular sources.

If you check out David DeAngelo's content you'll see it's 100x better than Tate.

If you struggle with dating and masculinity, frankly, you'd be insane not to consume all the content from David Deida, David DeAngelo, and old-school RSD. That's all you need.

Edited by Leo Gura

There are some toxic aspects to RSD, especially the old content. However it's miles better than Tate.

Corey Wayne's stuff is pretty good. It's not flashy and doesn't throw shock value at you to get social media clicks...just practical advice. Media loves to sensationalize because humans are emotional creatures that crave drama, generally speaking.  Tate is just another figure trying to get his piece of the pie.

I also like Woujo's stuff. Takes a look at things from an evolutionary perspective. Ultimately we are animals evolved through the same process as every animal on this planet, subject to the same natural laws

I would agree with those that say Tate is not good or bad....he just is....and being like him still gets you more worldly recognition than being a doormat. DNA doesn't care about compassion...it cares about whatever genetic traits are most fruitful in passing along DNA to future generations. Generally this is displays of strength, including killing, at least in the animal kingdom.

Edited by sholomar

Owen Cook is a great source for people who wanna develop better understanding of life and relationships imo. Tate is nowhere near him