LiakosN

Terrible broke up with my gf

33 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, LiakosN said:

@MarkKol Hehe. Yes, wish I could just leave her to leave and never had to go find her. But....

Are you attached to her? Its very likely she will rip your heart out by cheating and doing more hurtful things while at the same time accusing you of being the problem. There's no winning and I get how you feel youve spent alot of time and energy walking on egg shells around her and making sure she is happy, but its unfortunate not a sustainable solution.

Chasing her is absolutely wrong, she wants to chase a man she cant tame with her bullshit.

Unfortunately your to loving for her, so its a major mismatch. There are people out there that you will connected with so much better and youll look back at all this in hindsight with a smile. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@LiakosN You have avoided a bad situation. I thought the relationship was over but after reading your post again I'm not so sure. Man, if you haven't ended the relationship yet I would suggest you consider it. She is treating you so poorly from what you've described.

Yes! Look it up!

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

I wouldn’t date 99% of women with mental disorders including narcissism. It’s like paying the same price for used and damaged vs new. 

I’m sorry.

13 hours ago, integral said:

Are you attached to her? Its very likely she will rip your heart out by cheating and doing more hurtful things while at the same time accusing you of being the problem. There's no winning and I get how you feel youve spent alot of time and energy walking on egg shells around her and making sure she is happy, but its unfortunate not a sustainable solution.

Chasing her is absolutely wrong, she wants to chase a man she cant tame with her bullshit.

Unfortunately your to loving for her, so its a major mismatch. There are people out there that you will connected with so much better and youll look back at all this in hindsight with a smile. 

@integral I think yes, I am attached to some degree. My mind, also, tends to see the positive traits and Ι am willfully blind to the negatives.

You are correct on both that I was sure to make her happy and that I have wasted so much energy: time, emotions and money.

"she wants to chase a man she cant tame".  Wow! Really got it! Absolutely! Οnce she told me that she wants a man, who will fully complete her and she can not compromise for anything else.

@PlayOnWords No, not yet. We are still "friends" on social. I' ve told her that I would never have something romantically with her (no sex, no relationship). And I will keep my word! Never want to live something similar to what I have experienced.

@Sucuk Ekmek What do you mean? Like, if she takes care of her health or...?

@MarkKol Me neither. After this experience. Definitely, I' will be more alert to bad behaviors! 

You've slept a hundred nights, And what has it brought you? For your self, for your God, Wake up! Wake up! Sleep no more.

run 

Those who want to leave footprints will never Fly

Yesterday we talked about what happened. Told her that this event traumatised me and she told me "not even"..."trauma is something that happened in our childhood" (is that true?). It seemed that it didn't bother her. 

Then she said that she had no regrets for how she acted and what she said because she was fully conscious...

Narcissistic behaviour? 

Edited by LiakosN

You've slept a hundred nights, And what has it brought you? For your self, for your God, Wake up! Wake up! Sleep no more.

15 minutes ago, LiakosN said:

Yesterday we talked about what happened. Told her that this event traumatised me and she told me "not even"..."trauma is something that happened in our childhood" (is that true?) 

Then she said that she had no regrets for how she acted and what she said because she was fully consious...

Narcissistic behaviour? 

Stop listening to her, stop all contact, get out of this relationship! Don't negotiate with terrorists.

She will never change, even when it appears she does. You're selling your heart and soul for a cold bucket of KFC. 

She will come back to you after some time and appear to be the perfect woman all of a sudden. DON'T FALL FOR THIS! 

Break contact, permenantly. 

Edited by Butters

@Butters How do you know she will come back?

Also I was the one who initiated contact. 

21 minutes ago, LiakosN said:

@Butters How do you know she will come back?

If she's a narcissist, it's common they will re appear and all of a sudden they're the perfect person you've always wanted the to be. It's called hoovering. 

22 minutes ago, LiakosN said:

@ButtersAlso I was the one who initiated contact. 

Yeah, stop doing that unless you want to suffer. 

@Butters She does not want to come back. And also she does not want to change 

If the OP listened to his own signature, he would change his life:

”You’ve been thinking about this girlfriend for a hundred nights, And what has it brought you? For your self, for your God, Wake up! Move on! Think about her no more!” 
-- @LiakosN

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed