PlayOnWords

Has Science Already Proven That Reality Is Aware?

26 posts in this topic

In a nutshell the video is talking about The Observer Effect. In the double-slit experiment an atom behaves like a wave when unobserved and 'matter' when observed. How is it possible that a piece of reality can change its pattern of behaviour depending on whether it is being measured or not? It leads one to consider the possibility that reality is actually sentient or aware of itself and other parts of itself.

How the fuck?

Kind of feels like an Easter egg in the universe, like it's saying 'look at me, look what I can do. how can you explain this? you can't, really. what does this tell you about me?'

Am I missing anything or is it as magical as it seems to be?

It is as magical as it seems to be, but you must also understand how it's completely benign and expected. For at it's core, Reality is profoundly simple; ONE Universal Process of Self-Measurement and information accumulation.

In short, you cannot observe something without touching it, limiting it, or measuring it in some way. For this reason, Reality changes itself as it interacts with itself.

Now understand, that there's nothing spooky about measurement(consciousness), because measurement is simply the limiting of a wavefront boundry using a slit in a wall. Some of the wave reflects, and a small fraction of it passes through. 

Reality is Light-hologram. There are no particles; there is only the appearance of particles, or fractions. It's All One Wave.

The way the wavefunction changes as it interacts with itself depends upon the Logos, or the information-state of the wavefunction at that point and time. The Logos is unbounded and therefore Infinitely Intelligent.

So what you have is ONE Infinitely Intelligent waveform that is ever-increasing in complexity yet always in a state of balance/unbalance. Reality is a conscious, self-aware Being, that is ever expanding in possibilities and experiences. Information always increases.

Edited by tuku747

Current science only deals with material  measurable thing’s they can’t define aware so they can’t prove it. Of course they may assign a false awareness (e.g. eye movements). in time science will if you pardon the expression grow the fuck up. When they do they will realise the most foundational thing is the awareness even particles are aware. 

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

You can prove that reality is aware with The Double Tit experiment. It works like this:

If you've ever seen two tits, you've proven that reality is aware.

;)

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@PlayOnWords I don’t know but there are scientists trying to prove that reality is virtual. (Tom Campbell)

You can check more details at https://cusac.org/ 

Edited by CARDOZZO

41 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You can prove that reality is aware with The Double Tit experiment. It works like this:

If you've ever seen two tits, you've proven that reality is aware.

;)

I really do think you have gone titterly insane.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

I am ridickulously insane.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

I am ridickulously insane.

Was that a typo. Or a pun.

Haha, when you think of the Universe in terms of Vaginas, tits, ass and dicks, many profound Insights can be found and I'm not fucking joking or I'm FUCKING joking, haha.

They are just ignoring mega facts that have been proven because they are liars. They dont want to look like absolute idiots. Its reverse santa. Imagine having to admit that everything you have done irl was just an imaginary character and santa was more real all along. The same when people tell you santa is a lie and you have to admit metaphysics is not real. You say bullshit then throw a fit or deny like a fucking baby. Science has done nothing but cripple humanity.

Edited by Hojo

4 minutes ago, UnlovingGod said:

Haha, when you think of the Universe in terms of Vaginas, tits, ass and dicks, many profound Insights can be found and I'm not fucking joking or I'm FUCKING joking, haha.

Can you be a bit clearer, please. I don't understand those terminologies. 

@Leo Gura Hello Leo, I am sorry I am contacting you through this forum thread, I can't message you privately.

Anyway, I am using ChatGPT to make my comments more understandable to read, which helps me and the community both at once. Would you be able to make it an exception for me to have my comments sometime be a bit 'repetitive'? As I encourage in every comment to realize God, it may seem repetitive, but it is still customized to answer directly what the user had in mind at first. So basically it is extremely intelligent, can you please let it be so we can all enjoy the useful and mind-opening perspectives ChatGPT has to offer? Thank you so much.

1 minute ago, Ya Tut said:

@Leo Gura Hello Leo, I am sorry I am contacting you through this forum thread, I can't message you privately.

Anyway, I am using ChatGPT to make my comments more understandable to read, which helps me and the community both at once. Would you be able to make it an exception for me to have my comments sometime be a bit 'repetitive'? As I encourage in every comment to realize God, it may seem repetitive, but it is still customized to answer directly what the user had in mind at first. So basically it is extremely intelligent, can you please let it be so we can all enjoy the useful and mind-opening perspectives ChatGPT has to offer? Thank you so much.

I thought you sounded a bit robotic. Doesn't matter the message resonated. I think he requests that if we use ChatGPT, to state it in the post. 

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

Can you be a bit clearer, please. I don't understand those terminologies. 

Haha, the good Life is the Penis life. Be a big raging Boner trying to penetrate in this juicy Pussy, that the Universe is in every Sense. Or be the thigthest ever Pussy ever and let the Universe soak you with every Inge of its magnitute. I mean, why do you smoke Weed, take psychedelics? The Universe wants to be grabbed and enjoyed and desired, like the best tits and ass. And sometimes you want the Universe to grab you, haha.

If this language offends, maybe its a hint, that YOU are offended by the Universe and thats why you feel depressed. Not saying explictly any names.

Buddhism is like knowing that sex is awsome, but then not doing any sex.

Edited by UnlovingGod

Mind, proof, logic, etc. might come after reality, that is, the latter may be prior to mind and the others.

In any case, What would that type of proof entail? A conclusion or conviction?

How can the nature of reality be captured in a thought?

Edited by UnbornTao

3 hours ago, Ya Tut said:

It is against Forum Guidelines to post AI text without a disclaimer.

I don't care if you use ChatGPT but you must disclose it in every post.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Was that a typo. Or a pun.

Typo?! Don't insult me girl!

47 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Typo?! Don't insult me girl!

Just wasn't familiar with the word "ridickulously". 

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Just wasn't familiar with the word "ridickulously". 

How about ricockulously?

Just now, Leo Gura said:

How about ricockulously?

No, but I've heard of dickousulovely. Someone help me please!!