at_anchor

Stomach is your brain

24 posts in this topic

If I don't solve my problem with constipation, I will start goimg insane from the pain. So I'm taking Mendilex, Tegretol and Risset now and am not sure what is causing this at all. I just eat more and more because I am told to do so and I am being gaslighted. I cannot stop taking these medications because I MUST if I want to be free. Can anyone give advice to help me solve my problem with constipation? I take a lot of fibre and I also took yogurt. Cornbread too and other bad food for the stomach a bit too. I drink water that might be intentionally done with something and so forth... Please help me solve this problem.

Edit: The pills have heavy metals and oxides too.

Edited by at_anchor

I took Dulcolax out of desparation to help but it doesn't help enough.

Water water water and moving the body. Sweating.

But mostly it’s an emotional issues, fear anxiety 

Maybe slow down the medication bit by bit they do not seem very healthy in solving a long term problem a lot of stuff in there will cause more constipation. 
Ayurveda could be a good source to look into 

Stuff that helped me with constipation:

Decrease pathogenic bacteria in your gut with herbs like neem or golden seal root.

Epsom salt or sauerkraut juice will soften the stool or even flush out the intestines if you take enough.

I heard the herb senna and the herbal preparation triphala can help to counteract constipation, if you take them periodically.

To be honest, nicotine is by far the best remedy for constipation for me, but, you know, nicotine is nicotine. 

Because of the pain you have i would suggest being gentle in your approach.

I only wrote down remedies, but not the underlying issue.

Can try taking some isotonic drink which can cleanse your system plus give you energy at the same time.

https://www.healthyfoodfactory.eu/golden-linseed-750g-nutrigold-product-38914/  this is natural laxative

Coca-cola is actually not just a drink its originally made to be a cure for stomach issues i always drink 2l when i have bigger problems and it goes away...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

I don't know but since I stopped taking Lexilium at night, my stomach problems got better for three days now. We will see if this is gonna stay permanent or not.

Maybe you wish to give ayurveda a try? 

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

10 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Coca-cola is actually not just a drink its originally made to be a cure for stomach issues i always drink 2l when i have bigger problems and it goes away...

Are you kidding?

Sounds too good to be true, my problem is back. So are more unfair attacks coming my way. 

My death is nowhere in sight, I will have to be tortured for years with bad meds and peoples actions. 

I want peace. Peace is not gonna come my way any time soon. Bad stuff is coming. 

I had a nice morning though. I am grateful for small things, but . . .

Maybe a one day fast would help?

And if you're a meat eater, mb u could try eliminating meat for a period of time.

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

A one day fast helps but I have to cleanse and have a bowle movement enough times a week/day. 

Aw man i hope im not too late brother.

Im havin constipation at the moment too.

But (forgive my language) that im 'scoopin the poop' out my butt w/ a tiny spoon, and thats workin.

Its a long story, both how i know to do that, and why my intestines are so weak atm. Anyway, goodluck.

P.s. if you already knew about this, forgive me, goodluck.

Edited by kavaris
*spellcheck

Oh, one more thing, and this is good, general info for everybody;

... when you start experiencing symptoms like this where it becomes increasingly difficult in the bathroom passin' bowel movements, you would do well to rotate into your diet -> lots of water, and lots of soup, like chicken broth... plain stuff.

Or if you're very determined, you would do nothing but liquids for 24 hours, which i call 'liquid assassination'.

@kavaris thank you for your advice. now I have more problems with sleep and urinating too. side effects are certain to happen from my experience, it is like they are what the pill is designed for.

can you describe your meals? Or even better, can you take a pic of your breakfast, lunch and dinner and post it here? 

constipation is one of the side effects of Biperiden Hydrochloride (Mendilex) so maybe changing that med for an alternative would also help 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@at_anchor okay cool, someone w/ urination issues im sure will assist u through that; what, specifically, has been impairing your sleep?... is it a result of waking up to pee? or is it as a result of 'the kinds of dreams' you're having?

cause as far as peeing, i noticed alot of times i have to pee when im also goin number 2, and it tends to help alot when theres a large quanity of liquid circulating/comin out at once.