at_anchor

How to get euthanasia as a foreigner?

58 posts in this topic

I feel so bad all the time but I can't get this luxury,I don't have it. How can I get it as a foreigner?

Is that really what you want tho? Have you taken the time to look inside to find the deepest desire of your heart and what it really wants?

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

@Judy2 yes, tegretol 1/2,1/2,1,risset 1,1,2 ,haloperidol 1,1,0 or haldol, etc. 

6 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Is that really what you want tho? Have you taken the time to look inside to find the deepest desire of your heart and what it really wants?

This is what my heart desires the most. Sometimes this is the best way to just leave. Please help me fulfill this desire. I kind of have like a terminal illiness that might get more painful than cancer. Please grant this wish.

6 minutes ago, Judy2 said:

have you been diagnosed with schizophrenia, if i may ask? 

It doesn't really matter.

So no one can give me what I ask for here I guess... Okay.

20 minutes ago, at_anchor said:

@Judy2 i can make it go away by stopping to take pills and by moving someplace I am not welcomed anymore...

What type of person do you believe you are that you are not welcome somewhere?

28 minutes ago, at_anchor said:

This is what my heart desires the most. Sometimes this is the best way to just leave. Please help me fulfill this desire. I kind of have like a terminal illiness that might get more painful than cancer. Please grant this wish.

Ouch... now that's pain...

But i reccomend to take a deeper look again and try to see past all pain and suffering into the deepest core of your heart's desire and see if you can find a desire that fills you with a sense of freedom, expansion, liveliness, relief, abundance and glory.

If you can do this, it will create an opening in the heart and a new energy of grace will seep into your life that will begin to transform everything for the better. Allow grace to help you. It's what you most want at the deepest core inside yourself anyways... amen

Edited by Salvijus

I'm not sure how this is going to sound, but...

It is obvious that You want to live. Because You are still here. You know, there is never anything stopping You really. The fact that You're holding on, making these posts is a clear sign You want to be here, but You're in a lot of pain. The thoughts that You don't want to be here are only that - thoughts - stemming from that pain. NOT from your heart's desire.

It may be easy to say, but I think admitting the truth would give You some relief. The truth is You DO want to live, but You're in pain, You hate it, You wish it was something else, You feel desperate, angry, etc... I don't know what it is for You exactly. But concealing the truth (by thinking that what You want most is to die and other such beliefs) is only giving You more suffering.

I'm sorry You're struggling. But it always gets better eventually. You are strong for living through this for so long.

@Sincerity Pain and failure is stopping me. I can't just cut my arthery on my neck and die. That is stopping me. It trully is my deep desire to let go of this life and die.

1 hour ago, at_anchor said:

@Sincerity Pain and failure is stopping me. I can't just cut my arthery on my neck and die. That is stopping me. It trully is my deep desire to let go of this life and die.

I suggest You question that.

I was suicidal too. At some point I realized that it's pointless for me to indulge in suicidal fantasies since I don't really want to do it anyway, and so I'm not going to. It's just useless mind chatter, indulging in suffering, out of certain beliefs about oneself probably.

6 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

I suggest You question that.

I don't have the therapist who can understand that I want this from losing it all and who can help with this painless transsition into the other realm.

7 hours ago, at_anchor said:

@Judy2 yes, tegretol 1/2,1/2,1,risset 1,1,2 ,haloperidol 1,1,0 or haldol, etc. 

do you suffer from schizophrenia or bipolar? 

Hey guys, you didn't help me here. I really want this. Can anyone help me get it? Please.

Is there anyone from Netherlands or Belgium here? How much does it cost and how long does it take? 

Most importantly, can you accept me and my desire to die? If it is genuine?

Can you accept this in me? 

If you can't, then there is a big problem. Please accept this as something that is not bad and something that should not be avoided.

This is not a trap, but a feature. Can you support something this radical?

Okay, I guess it takes too long and is pretty hard to get now. I wish I had the thing with which they do it with me now. I would die alone then.

34 minutes ago, at_anchor said:

I really want this

Look deeper. There is a deeper desire deep down that you're not fully aware of.

Edited by Salvijus

6 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Look deeper. There is a deeper desire deep down that you're not fully aware of.

Impossible to create a life of peace and health. 

Pain and suffering has increased too much and I kind of want to get rid of it at almost any cost except the cost of even more pain and suffering.

Edited by at_anchor

10 minutes ago, at_anchor said:

Impossible to create a life of peace and health. 

With a bit of grace and support from god it's possible. But you have to make yourself available to it first. And it happens when you turn to your most authentic desire. A desire that does not come from sadness and sorrow, but a desire that opens your body wide open and fills you with rays of hope, trust, aliveness, radience, inspiration, sense of connectidness and grace. By saying yes to that desire, you say yes to god. And when you say yes to god, god cannot fail you, because you are his offspring that he forever loves and takes care of.

Edited by Salvijus